Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! (2011 Views)

Webmasters,help Me Rate My Website. / Pls, Dear Nairaland Webmasters, Help Me Review My Website. / :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by diltony(f): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ehm, there was this web designer we have been working together. So he brought a job for us to do . . . basically, the owner of the website
have an in-house website designer who designed the interface, all they need is just to add scripts to it which i did.
Now, i have not gotten paid . . . and i accidentally discovered that this "my partner" gave the client access to my codes for review . . . . .

The only thing that comes to my mind now is that, if i am not paid, i may have to attack the website with all the amunition i have got. . .if
i am not paid my correct amount . . . what do you guyz think?
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by nitation(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2009
From a destroyer's point of view, open the website on any browser of choice, Take all the ammunitions- ranging from Stones, golf stick, pool stick, and a screw-driver. Struck once on your screen and relax to see the result.

I cannot stop laughing brov.

- nitation
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2009
coding without being paid? that not a smart move.

why not call ur friend and talk to him about ur feelings.
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by dammytosh: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2009
@poster, eh yah
    That is why i prefer asp.net to any other web languages. With asp.net, i can even compile the pages such that to edit html, u av to call me to do that for u. angry . At times it is necessary especially when building systems that not just any dick and harry developer can build

I think developers should find a means of being smart wen deploying applications. Your code is your intellectual property, u should safeguard it as nafdac safeguards the health of the nation.  undecided
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by nitation(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2009
Zend offer something similar

- nitation
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2009
dammytosh:

Your code is your intellectual property, u should safeguard it as nafdac safeguards the health of the nation. undecided

very funny
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2009
i'd hate to say this,, but in this recession-buried times, one must resort to signed agreements and contracts before engaging any client (friend or foe)

You must obfuscate and catafose rouy eodc grin
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by niyyie(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2009
webdezzi:

very funny

grin grin grin
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by Neptune(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt , i totally agree with you. i wold'nt advice you to "destroy" the guys website for a million reasons which i cant even start mentioning. my advice to you is you either go and talk things through or just forget it and add the guys work to your portfolio. yes. put it on your website that you did it. add a link sef. and please learn to write up something. it does'nt have to be 2pages long. it could be 5lines. give them to sign. laugh about it when presenting it to them sef. just make sure they sign it. so after that if you decide to "destroy" their site, you would be justified.
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by diltony(f): 5:26am On Apr 02, 2009
Well, thanks guys, i got my money complete. Luckily i used some undocumented classes i got from @dhtml.
The web designers at the other end got stuck on some of those libraries because i did not provide them
with a documentation, so the owners of the site had to require my services to make some minor changes -
and of course, i made sure i got my complete money before doing the update for them.
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by cs200200(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2009
Ok now make we share the cash now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2009
Na u sabi. . .
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by lannre(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2009
dhtml how can I talk to U online my ID is lannre@yahoo.com
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by mavtrevor(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
Then talk to me first. I should be the one you should talk to first. Ha ha ha. Well, diltony, are you who i think you are? give a nod if you are. I aint gonna say anything. I no be amibo.
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by nitation(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
@mavtrevor

I am watching, I think we are both on d same track

- nitation
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by diltony(f): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by nitation(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
Oya let's go grin grin grin

- nitation
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by SamMilla1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2009
hehehehe!!!!!

i wont talk but i can hum, diltony its good you got your money,

i love ip address

it sometimes makes things easier
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by mavtrevor(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ha ha ha ha, @ nitration, now you understand who i think it is? what a great way to track. Funny here.
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by nitation(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2009
You can say that again! Tracking http://localhost:8080 wasn't that hard

- nitation
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 19, 2009
lol
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by lojik(m): 6:09am On Jun 19, 2009
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by lojik(m): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2009
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by DualCore1: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2009
hmmm, diltony, dhtml
hmmm
i didnt say anything o, i'm sitting on the stool, watchin tongue
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by mavtrevor(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2009
@ Dual Core ,

Even though diltony sounds like dhtml, i didn't say that, did i? It could be anyone. Why dhtml?

@ nitration, good job.

@dhtml, what do you have to say?

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by kolitos007: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
diltony:

Well, thanks guys, i got my money complete. Luckily i used some undocumented classes i got from @dhtml.
The web designers at the other end got stuck on some of those libraries because i did not provide them
with a documentation, so the owners of the site had to require my services to make some minor changes -
and of course, i made sure i got my complete money before doing the update for them.

You have to pay dhtml his cut you know, for using his classes to make money smiley
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
Coincidence. . .
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by lojik(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2009
After downloading abt 4 obfuscators for php, i realise they all can be easily reverse engineered. the protection is not thorough.

So i created a free high end obfuscator for php (Phplocker). Its 100% free and very good for securing your code.
download at: http://www.afrisoft.org/ng/index.php/downloads
Phplocker encodes, obfuscates and encrypts PHP code to make the output difficult to understand or reverse engineer. The application requires no pre-modifications to your code, no addition of files to your project and no additional components on your server. This product allows for total encoding of everything between your opening php tag (<?php or <?) and your closing php tag ( ?>wink.

please try it out and report any bugs or suggest improvements. You'll definitely need it for you projects.
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by mavtrevor(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2009
dhtml:

Coincidence. . .

Thats quite a rare coincidence sha,
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by DualCore1: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2009
dhtml:

Coincidence. . .
taaaaa tongue
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2009
Dual Core:

taaaaa tongue

confirm.php
<?php
if("diltony"=="dhtml"wink {echo "Correct Guess";} else {echo "Coincidence. . .";}
?>

confirm.js

if("diltony"=="dhtml"wink {document.write("Correct Guess"wink;} else {document.write("Coincidence. . ."wink;}

confirm.vbs

if("diltony"="dhtml"wink then msgbox ("Correct Guess"wink else msgbox("Coincidence. . ."wink
Re: I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! by kok(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2009
The number you are trying to call is busy please try again later, the number you have dialled is incorrect please check the number and dial again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nothing Much / Advertise Your Business/website Online For As Low As 1,500 NGN / Got Cool Sites You've Come Across Recently ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.