Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,377 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism (8776 Views)

Southern Kaduna People Back Restructuring, Demand Own State / Premiumtimes:- Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism / APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by Pesuzok(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2017
With restructuring, no more national hospitals or federal medical centers, no more federal universities. I support restructuring. Every state should manage their health, education, federal roads etc.

65% of the Federal civil servants should be prepared to go to their states.

For equity and justice, every state that has FG investment still remains that of the FG. Because it will not work if the states think they will automatically own the FG investments in their states unless they are ready to pay for it.
Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by obailala(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Drsheddy:
There is no such thing called HARD WORK in the kingdom of God. but there is such a thing called the GRACE OF GOD that enables the believers in Christ jesus to access the blessings of God and simply receive his overflowing goodness towards you and manifest the abundantly life we have been called to live.
Good morning..
Like the poster above said, the kingdom of God doesnt also promote laziness.

2 Thes 3:10 says, "No food for lazy man"

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Benekruku:

Say No to true federalism

Some states will end up being bought and acquired by individuals

Seriously, we have many useless states. That's why I want us to go back to regionalism, with a not so strong central government that will be in charge of military, immigration and foreign affairs.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by robbase: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
CORRECT!!! Middle belt is waking up, except 'paul unongo' dat is messing benue up. Restractar for dem man in da naija iz 4 real.
Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by Mavrick2012: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Desyner:
Nice one. Just as expected of 2 middlebelt states.
I hope plateau, kaduna and co follow suite.
na wa o,
So, you didn't see plateau in the topic?
Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by Paperwhite(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
GEJman:
NNAMDI KANU THE HERO

Thank brother.That is just the plain truth.
Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by Viergeachar: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
deedeedee1:
Ema tanra yin. Nigeria can never be restructured! Those asking for restructuring are just deceiving themselves. It will be easier to split Nigeria than to restructure it.
Quote me in 2037 when you have finished restructuring the country.
Lols!

What kind of pessimistic post this

Before no abooooki wanted to hear restructuring. Today a good number are in support. Even PMB has suggested through Femi Adesina that he is never against it.
Gradually, we are getting there... smiley
Eventually, the NASS will pass the relevant bills while state assemblies will follow suit.
Nigeria would have been restructured! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by Desyner: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mavrick2012:
na wa o, So, you didn't see plateau in the topic?
ha ha ha . . . I effed up.
Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by deedeedee1: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Viergeachar:

What kind of pessimistic post this

Before no abooooki wanted to hear restructuring. Today a good number are in support. Even PMB has suggested through Femi Adesina that he is never against it.
Gradually, we are getting there... smiley
Eventually, the NASS will pass the relevant bills while state assemblies will follow suit.
Nigeria would have been restructured! cheesy

We will see
Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by paulynpen(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
deedeedee1:
Ema tanra yin. Nigeria can never be restructured! Those asking for restructuring are just deceiving themselves. It will be easier to split Nigeria than to restructure it.
Quote me in 2037 when you have finished restructuring the country.
Lols!
We don't need pessimist like you who always believe we can't do anything right. See! I give you a shocker we are gonna restructure Nigeria and it will run a full course
Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by paulynpen(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
breakeven:
Let us just forget this restructuring already. It can never work as long as the Hausa Fulani don't support it. They are averse to change of the status quo in Nigeria. I was surprised that some mugus in Nigeria believed in the APC change.
It will work whether they support it or not. If it did not work the southerners should be held responsible. Who is hausa /Fulani all of you crying about? Are they also responsible for the rots in the government of southern States? We had independence in 1960 even when they said No. This time the AI will have it
Re: Nasarawa, Plateau Back Restructuring; Want True Federalism by deedeedee1: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
paulynpen:

We don't need pessimist like you who always believe we can't do anything right. See! I give you a shocker we are gonna restructure Nigeria and it will run a full course
We shall see. Let us see how you will restructure Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Won’t Investigate Audio Leak, Amaechi Didn't Abuse Buhari – APC / My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook / Occupy Port-Harcourt (Rivers State Fuel Subsidy Protest) Including Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.