Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Creative Realm(3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Creative Realm(3) (251 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / The Creative Realm(4) / The Creative Realm(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Creative Realm(3) by OkahStephen(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Hebrews 11:3

In the subsequent series, the fact was established that faith is an ingredient needed to operate the creative realm.
Faith is a spiritual understanding, a revelation that have dawn upon the spirit of man. Faith is an encounter.
There is a connection between faith and the word of God. The only channel through which faith is born is the word of God(Romans 10:17).
There are three dimensions to the word of God as glimpsed from my personal studies; The living word, the spoken word, the written word.
First of all, the Word of God is a person. Jesus is the Living Word, by Him all things consist, by Him were all things created(Colossians 1:16-17, John 1:1-3). He is the Master of the creative realm. Actually, the creative realm exists because He exists. A revelation of His person is what imparts faith in our spirits to do the impossible. A word from Him either through the spoken word, written word, vision, trance or any other means guarantees the unusual. This was His secret while He was on earth. He only did what He heard the Father do(John 5:19).
Your ability to hear and resonate what the Living Word is doing pertime is what makes you walk in the creative realm always. Hence a need to begin to learn how to tune your spirit, becoming sensitive to His frequency, the realm of the creative.
It was the encounter Abraham had with the Living word that gave him the confidence to believe that God could still give him a child in his deteriorating state.

The spoken word released under inspiration also imparts faith. When you're under a person who is anointed to speak, you see a possibility in doing what he is saying. And if God can get you to see it, He can do it through you.
Testimonies are a dimension of the spoken word. They encourage the people to believe God for same. Ultimately, the spoken word also points to the Living Word, the personality of Jesus.

The written word is the word of God in prints, the logos. Under the inspiration of the HolySpirit, faith is born in us to operate the creative realm. The word carries creative capacity. Whatever we can see from scriptures can be replicated.
If I can see enough that Jesus brought money out of the mouth of a fish, and that revelation can dawn on my spirit, money can be called into a bank account without any physical depositor.
If Isaiah 55:1-2 can be a reality in my spirit, then I understand that I don't need physical cash to own everything. If you need a car and don't have money, call forth a car. In the kingdom, faith is the currency with which we transact.

The Speaking dimension of faith

There is a speaking dimension to faith.

..and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Romans 4:17b

When faith has become a revelation in your spirit. The next thing is to begin to call forth those things.
The woman with the issue of blood HEARD about Jesus. And faith comes by HEARING. She received faith when she HEARD. She didn't stop there. She then SAID to herself. That's the speaking dimension of faith. Faith speaks. Even when everything is suggesting contrary, speak in accordance with the revelation in your spirit. It may even defile natural laws, it doesn't matter. Faith is not subject to natural laws, natural laws are subject to faith. Your speaking is what releases the atmosphere for the supernatural.

The doing dimension of faith

In Acts 3:1-10, Peter and John had already SAID to the man to rise up and walk but he didn't. They had to DO something to create his miracle. They took him by his right hand and lifted him up. Faith always does something.
In operating the creative realm, speak where you need to speak, act where you need to act, according to the revelation in your spirit. As long as the faith you proclaim has become a revelation, you're on your way to experiencing the creative realm.
This week I see people receiving frightening business ideas, I see angels depositing money in people's account, people getting things without having to buy it. Missing belongings are reappearing, body parts replaced. Strange creative supernatural occurrences, that's your lot this week!.

Next: We will learn about the glory atmosphere and how it connects with the creative realm.
Re: The Creative Realm(3) by geoworldedu: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / The Righteousness Of God / Attending To The Lord Without Distraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.