Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Creative Realm(4) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Creative Realm(4) (374 Views)

Anytime I Use Indian Hemp To Cook I Get Caught Up In The Realm Of The Spirit / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / The Creative Realm(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Creative Realm(4) by OkahStephen(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Follow our link on: burninglantern..com

The glory atmosphere

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters .
And God said, let there be light: and there was light.
Genesis 1:1-3.

God is the Almighty Creator. He has also made us 'creator gods'.

I have said ye are gods..
Psalm 82:6a

As we fellowship with Him and begin to come into the consciousness of this revelation, faith is imparted into our hearts for the creative.
By the work of redemption, the Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in us(Romans 8:11). If the power can raise Jesus from the dead, it means there is nothing that power cannot create. The Spirit of God is the executive arm of God. That power is in us, we possess creative capacity.
The ability to call anything into being lies within us and as we begin to learn how to speak it forth, we see creation happening (proverbs 18:21).
In Mark 11:20-24, Peter was surprised how a fig tree Jesus had cursed the previous day had withered to the root. It was obvious Jesus wasn't surprised. He would have only be surprised if the tree didn't wither. He didn't even take note of the withered tree. The moment He spoke the word the previous day, to Him it was as good as done.
In Luke 6:6-10, a man whose right hand was withered received his hand whole again under the ministry of Jesus on the frequency of one word, 'stretch forth the hand'. He did so and his hand was restored. What was the secret for such creative wonder?. Jesus Himself gave us the answer in verse 22 of Mark Chapter 11.

..have faith in God.

It takes the God kind of faith to make these things to happen.

The atmosphere of His glory is also the atmosphere for the creative. It is an atmosphere charged up to make anything happen.
The glory of God is the weight of God. It is the unspoken manifestation of God. It conveys God's infinite, intrinsic worth. His substance and His essence.
If we can trust God to carry such atmosphere, especially in our meetings, we will see creative dealings in their numbers unimaginable. Such atmospheres carry in them the material for supernatural creativity. They are always pregnant with creative substances. In such atmospheres, when you speak, you see amazing and frightening things happen.

In Genesis 1:2, the reason why creation was possible, why God could speak things into being was because the Spirit of God moved.
The glory of God is the Spirit of God in tangible or visible manifestation. Sometimes, it can be felt like electricity. It can be that tangible. It could manifest as a wind. It could manifest as light, Sparks or bright clouds. Also as magnetic fluxes, gold dust, tingling sensations, fire sensations, fire balls, waves and so on. In that kind of glory atmosphere, we experience strange things happening. The dead are raised back to life. People who are obessed lose weight on the spot, body parts needing replacement are replaced, missing objects reappear, miracle alerts, money appearing in people's pockets and bank accounts, short legs and arms grow back to normal, growths are dissolved, people increase or decrease in height as the case maybe. All manner of strange occurrences in such kind of atmosphere, the glory atmosphere.

Conditions for the glory

The revelation of the person of Jesus.

The revelation of the glory of God is the revelation of a person, the person of Jesus. Jesus is the brightness of God's glory and the express image or manifestation of His person(Hebrews 1:3). Wherever Jesus manifests, there is a manifestation of the glory of God.
In Exodus 33:18-20, Moses was asking to see the glory of God. The verse 20 made us to understand that what he was actually asking for was to see the face of a person. The revelation of the person of Jesus. With much hunger, praying and seeking the face of God with a right motive like Moses, we will see such glory manifest. If we do this as a corporate entity, we will see a greater glory.

Our heart posture.

If the glory of God must invade our lives and midst, our hearts must need be set right.
Actually, the visitation of the glory of God starts from the heart of a man. Man's heart is the altar where the fire must first be kindled for the sovereignty of God to be visible in the natural. The heart of man is the centre for revival.
Holiness must be in place, consecration is very important in seeing the glory. Sometimes, it is out of mercy God doesn't visit us in His glory. He told Moses, no man(flesh), works of the flesh can be intact and see me. If it happens, if I visit any man in that state, he won't live(Exodus 33:20).
In Leviticus 10:1-2, Nadab and Abihu invoked the glory of God in their disobedience and the fire of the Lord, which is a manifestation of His glory devoured them.

Humility of heart must also be on ground. What is your motive for wanting to see His glory?. To be another super star?. To set all your enemies on fire?. The reason for the manifestation of His glory is to bring Him glory. If He can't see that as the intention of your heart, He won't manifest His glory.
In Exodus 33:20, God said, no man can see me and live. Man is symbolic of self and pride is a manifestation of self. The reason why most of us can't see the glory of God is because we are proud, full of ourselves.
In Isaiah 6:1, Isaiah saw the glory of God the year king Uzziah died. Uzziah is typical of pride. He was marvellously helped until He came to a point where he saw no need for God. God withdrew from him(2chronicles 26:1-20). In the year he died, Isaiah saw God's glory. The glory and self cannot co-habit. Pride is an inhibitor to the glory.
Familiarity is also a department of pride. When we become too used to God and His ways of operation, He can't reveal Himself to us. Moses said, Lord inspite of all I've seen, am aware there is a dimension am still to experience. Show me your glory!.
Paul saw strange dimensions in God but he was not satisfied. He said that I may know Him!. Jesus could do no mighty works in His hometown, with all the glory He came with, because of familiarity. Familiarity was what destroyed Nadab and Abihu. No matter what you've seen and experienced in God , there is much more you've not seen and experience. Keep it simple!. Don't ever come to a point where you lose hunger for the things of the Spirit.

I believe we are in a season of intense spiritual activity where we will see the manifestation of the atmosphere of His glory like never before. Let's maximize the moment!.

(1) (Reply)

Wisely Handling The Bible’s Wise Sayings / On Tithing / Church Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.