Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) (52811 Views)

Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) / Image Of A Country: Some Americans Mock Nigeria On Twitter / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Desire01(f): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Oj
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by cosmatika(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Na oyibo una dey speak
My friend Nigeria Jagajaga o

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2017
am not surprise....that's why we will continue to collect your money don't quote me if you forgot your brain.

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Nkàn tò bà wun anibody ni wòn lè fe nu wàn sò
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Krystalzkris(f): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Nigerians are happy and hopeful people. That's the only reason for our survivak

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Brymo: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Nigeria is my country and I'm not careful about saying it.

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by emekanairaland(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2017
The day the God of thunder intervenes in our political swearing..... that is the day Nigeria will divorce corruption and it's concubine
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2017
dumbos are beginning to fill up quora just like they filled up nairaland starting from 2010
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by whitebeard(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2017
RESPECT...!!
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Naziridamos: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2017
Nigeria is made up with three diff nations , we don't believe or trust in each other , Nigeria is a curse undecided
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by abescom: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2017
People are beginning to accept the fact that Nigeria isn't as bad as the media make us look. We could be way, way, way better but not that bad too.

We will get there, in my generation, not after it.
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Ojeilevbare(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2017
Hate speech. Where is Python and Alligator dance crew.
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2017
NIGERIA....IS EVIL FILLED WITH DARKNESS AND BACKWARDNESS.....LUGARD IN OTHER TO MAKE HER MISTRESS HAPPY ASK HER WHAT NAME WILL I CALLED THIS CONQUERED TERRITORY RIGHT THERE ON THEIR SEX NEST THE OLOSHO ASK HIM TO CALL IT NIGERIA(NIGER AREA) AND HE DID BECAUSE HE'S ENJOYING THE SEX......THE POLITICIANS KNEW NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY EVEN AWOLOWO CALLED IT A MARE GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION......ITS JUST A CAGE DESIGNED TO ENSLAVE PEOPLE AND STRAP THEM OFF THEIR NATURAL RESOURCES AND ALSO MAKE MONEY THROUGH THEIR MAN POWER....NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY ITS A MONEY MAKING FACTORY FOR POLITICIANS AND BRITISH GOVERNMENT THATS WHY THEY ARE READY TO KILL TO NEGOTIATE THEIR WAY AS THE LEADER

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Kobicove(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Trust me when I tell you that an average American cannot locate Nigeria on the world map undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Victornezzar: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Bolustical:
Nigeria is a very nice country.

Apart from our greedy leaders, it's our perpetual drug pushers that dented and still dents its image.

God bless this country.
Yup and also our skull miners

5 Likes

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by donqx: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2017
hmmm
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Oct 1
Everybody should do finishing touches to their combatants
And warriors
12am......it starts
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2017
Good people bad government

Na lie joor armed robber neva rob you before grin grin
Nigeria is bad o
Govt can frustrate pple to do bad things

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2017
It all depends on which part of Nigeria.
The northern Nigeria is totally different from southern Nigeria.
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Pidginwhisper: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2017
Zaheertyler:
whites are very foolish... that's why we keep on scamming then everyday.... truth is fuvk corruption... if only we the youths can love ourselves and leave every form of hatred that the old ones have put in us about tribal issues .. then we'll see where this country would be in years to come
I'm Igbo and I believe in one Nigeria
shun religious and inter tribal hatred
happy independence Nigeria
How far you fit provide 3Million Ak47 and 3Million Mseries Riffles for us to goan kill em for all various arms of government?? Lemme know I you don ready
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by abbeyty(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2017
The fact still remain that our president is a talented traveller. I doubt if Americans care what the rest of the world think about them

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by SenorFax(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Who cares?.....

4 Likes

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by YelloweWest: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2017
That's western influenced media for u.

I was so proud when my friends kids who live and sch in Nigeria beat white American kids in a local math competition during holiday.
They questioned why they were even allowed to compete coming from Nigeria...

When I talk about Nigeria in the USA they thing I'm lying...

They don't believe we have big banks cars roads hotels etc.

Some think as soon as u land in lagos airport monkeys will start humping on u.

2 Likes

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Tex42(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2017
Our president thinks otherwise...
To him Nigerians are Criminals.
Only baba and the fulani herds men are Saints and incorruptible.

3 Likes

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by YelloweWest: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Tex42:
Our president thinks otherwise...

To him Nigerians are Criminals.

Only baba and the fulani herds men are Saints and incorruptible.
EXACTLY! Buhari sold us short and made us look bad.
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by JamesReacher(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Kobicove:
Trust me when I tell you that an average American cannot locate Nigeria on the world map undecided
Who the Bleep cares bro! that's the average American wahala
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by juman(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2017
badoi:
Good people bad government

Gbam.

But the idiotic apc government is directionless.

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by abbatoir(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Proudly Nigerian...

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2017
i love this country i just wish things get better we have soo much potentials most of which are unexplored and yet unknown...
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Lilimax(f): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2017
Nigeria, a great nation with great people smiley
However, the ruling class and the politicians has successfully divided the citizens by
enthroning, tribalism, ethnicity and religiosity among the people embarassed

E go better one day!

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Fiwayemi(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2017
Wagasigiungu:
Love this country, hate this country or be indifferent about it, Nigeria is definitely a country with limitless potentials if only we the citizens can be more patriotic.

I believe we are our own worst enemy. I cringed, reading the comments written by some Nigerians on a public and international forum like Quora. It is disheartening that we think so little of ourselves. For once, let's focus on our strengths and ignore our weaknesses.

Here is what some Americans think of our dear country. Some of the comments therein made me blush with pride and joy. Lol

Let the spirit of love, brotherhood and oneness hold sway in this period of our 57th independence anniversary.

Longlive Nigeria!!!!
God bless Nigeria and all Nigerians irrespective of ethnic, religious or political inclinations or affiliations.

i decree upon nigeria YOU ARE BLESS IN JESUS NAME.AMEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State / Okonjo-Iweala: Swiss Newspapers Call New WTO DG ’66-Year-Old Grandmother' / A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.