Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) (52774 Views)

Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) / Image Of A Country: Some Americans Mock Nigeria On Twitter / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by FSBoperator: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

[s]
I will continue to expose you here if time permits me cheesy.[/s]

You are free to expose your idiocracy.

Wetin I take dupe you again?

Ab0ki clown
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2017
[s]
FSBoperator:

You are free to expose your idiocracy.

Wetin I take dupe you again?

Ab0ki clown
[/s]

You can try as much as you can to deny, but that won't still stop me cheesy
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by FSBoperator: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

[s]You can try as much as you can to deny, but that won't still stop me cheesy[/s]
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2017

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Zaheertyler(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2017
balogun16:
today is not independent day idiot. is it that you don't have calendar at home or home. you are one of those people disgracing this country with less intelligence
see who day give me talk sha I don die
don't you wish people merry Xmas on the 23rd
guy if you quote any of my post again you go leave nairaland
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by cstr1000: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Chioma is in the US enjoying American democracy while defending a shit-hole.
Typical.
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by OldBeer: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Zaheertyler:
whites are very foolish... that's why we keep on scamming then everyday.... truth is fuvk corruption... if only we the youths can love ourselves and leave every form of hatred that the old ones have put in us about tribal issues .. then we'll see where this country would be in years to come
I'm Igbo and I believe in one Nigeria
shun religious and inter tribal hatred
happy independence Nigeria
See mumu sense.
And you are writing this trash from a device made by a "foolish" white man.
You keep on scamming them with the little kobo you take from them.
While they come here with their government and scam you and your generations.
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by chineduemmao: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2017
banmee:

Guy, you should care what others think about you. Do you know why? Ever heard the term "perception is reality"? No man is an island. If Nigeria was self sufficient and did not need any other country in the world to survive then it wouldn't and shouldn't care what others countries think about her. But we all know that is not the case. Even America and Americans care about what other countries think about them talk less of Nigeria. Even you as an individual do it all the time. Every time you dress up to go out you are doing it so as to impress others and to project a good image. If you were alone in the world you wouldn't give a phuck and probably walk around n.aked.
i don't totally agree with you i don't dress or do things to impress anybody. And why would a just man search to know what others think about him if he is truly just? The much you think about yourself is enogh and most reliably true unless you waiting for someone to confirm and that is low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Ryabcool(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2017
BackToLife:
Very true! Nigeria would have been the best in Africa if not for Hausa/Fulani claiming they are born to rule. The North has ruled Nigeria for almost wooping 40 years out of 58 yrs since Independwnce. Southern and Northern Nigeria are supposed to exchange Presidency equally, but the North... If Fayoshe was to be Hausa, they would have supported him enmasse. They'll even rather prefer and supoort Hausa Cow as President instead of a Southerner. I wish Fayoshe was Igbo, I love igbos for their Unity, they'll ensure he wins. But lo, I see so many stupid Yorubas criticizing Fayose here. Is Buhari better that Fayoshe?!!! Yorubas, una better unite get sense like Igbos and Hausas before is too late for una dumb mofos always pulling one another down. Also, Igbos and Yorubas can team up in this coming election to call the bluff of "The born to rule" Power hungry North once and for all!
lol after insulting Yorubas, you're now asking for a team up between Yoruba and Igbo. Smh

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Olafdan(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2017
. .
. ... ...

Hope I have your attention now I need your help my data will soon finish and I have a lot to do online
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Dare2Try(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2017
I will comment when some idiot are no longer vote into office by the gullible citizens
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Deo1986(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2017
For me to agree with you that Nigeria is a great country, lets do away with christianity and islam and embrace our own traditions. Let us also do away with the foreign names we bear and adopt our native names. Lets value our customs and traditions, lets speak our languages to our children and use english for official purpose. Our values as Africans is eroding, lets do something now.
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Jaqenhghar: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2017
banmee:

You might wanna rethink the bold comment. If Nigerians were good people, your government would not be bad. Bad citizens=Bad government=bad country. This is a fact. Is this not the same country were it's citizens can execute suspects in the streets and nothing will happen? These are the things other countries see that make them to tag you as phucked up people.
They are angry at what Americans think
You need to read the hateful conments they spit at each other in the name of tribe

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by olayinkajnr(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Zaheertyler:
whites are very foolish... that's why we keep on scamming then everyday.... truth is fuvk corruption... if only we the youths can love ourselves and leave every form of hatred that the old ones have put in us about tribal issues .. then we'll see where this country would be in years to come
I'm Igbo and I believe in one Nigeria
shun religious and inter tribal hatred
happy independence Nigeria

You made my day bro. If no be say na guy you be, I for kiss you!!! grin grin
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by kennypoka2(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2017
What some people don't know is that all we see now will continue to be and most likely get worse.
What most people in world think about Nigeria is all a mirage, an illusion created in the process of careless propaganda by the so-called Nigerians themselves.
Africa as a continent has been perceived all over as a poverty-ridden atmosphere. Everyone knows this and everyone works with this.
That's why you see some useless ratings of lagos as the third worst city to live in and you wonder how do these people come up with their data but can I burst your bubble and tell you it's all an illusion, a misconception but the thing is who cares! It will always be and most properly even get worse.
We try to feed ourselves with some hopeless misrepresentation of information- I see a post up there by chioma and just laugh. There are so many wrong information out there. Total B.S.
Well, to conclude, Nigeria is a great country, Nigeria is a corrupt nation- who this information help. Get your shit together and make something of yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by EKPETI(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2017
I agree with what d foreigners said. It is well! Guys, we must make it despite all odds. Keep fighting and don't give up!
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by wristbangle: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
banmee:

You might wanna rethink the bold comment. If Nigerians were good people, your government would not be bad. Bad citizens=Bad government=bad country. This is a fact. Is this not the same country were it's citizens can execute suspects in the streets and nothing will happen? These are the things other countries see that make them to tag you as phucked up people.

The explanation afterwards justify the same thing you are saying here.
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Bullhari: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2017
Those who aim high, start small. But Nigeria started big on the negative side. we are great because every achievements of individual Nigerians was without government intervention. Remove quota system, nepotism and ethnic jingoism, decentralize power, and enforce justice and Nigeria will fly it's flag above the sky.

I am sure Bullhari ams high, that's y he started by destroying the economy, subsidizing dollar rate for pilgrimages at the expense of manufacturers, touring the world and then deciding that UK was better for a 154 days holiday in 7 months, borrowing within two years more than half the sum of what other presidents from 1960-2015 (45 yes) borrowed, governors now use State fund to pay for pilgrimages and finally, Bullhari chose to turn the military against the people.
quote me, in if we continue the way we are going, tomorrow the title for a post about Nigeria would be
1. Nigerian president and the amount they borrowed.
2. How the first military operation against Civilians went and other subsequent ones.
3. political parties and their lies.
it's not just about Bullhari, it's about all of those looters past present and future. I suggest Public trial of every public office holder once ever 4 yrs. if found guilty, the entire nuclear family should be publicly executed by hanging the the offender spends 6 yes in jail and then publicly stoned to death.
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Barfibassey(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=careytommy7 post=60930408][/quote]nah u zombie olodo.
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Fidelismaria: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2017
Nigeria is fvcked fvcked fvcked fvcked and is bout to break down like that Samantha doll
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by vaca1: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2017
Bolustical:
Nigeria is a very nice country.

Apart from our greedy leaders, it's our perpetual drug pushers that dented and still dents its image.

God bless this country.
And the credit card fraudsters and skull miners are the ones beautifying the image. Please stop the monopoly .
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2017
To me i will say nigeria is just a name. .a land where the elites oppress the poor for their selfish gains. .
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by balogun16(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Zaheertyler:

see who day give me talk sha I don die
don't you wish people merry Xmas on the 23rd
guy if you quote any of my post again you go leave nairaland
you are a goat. why can't you take to correction? No so una take dey fail exam
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by balogun16(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Zaheertyler:

there is no sense in what you just said
your the one disgracing yourself
sha I no blame you... na nairaland cause because If you see me face to face low self esteem won't make you say a word
have you seen seme border before
not even Lagos
you'll just stay in your village and talk trash
do you think you are talking to a small boy? I wish I can see you one on one I would have beat the hell out of your empty skull. you unrepented illiterate
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Unitedsurgicals: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2017
The Americans love to project Africans as nothing, especially Nigerians. They know our potentials and our capabilities but they refuse to admit we have them. In the past, they usually show the popular Oshodi Oke in Lagos to their citizens to reduce Nigeria image. Check it out! In America (U.S.A) Nigerians won the best student in some of their schools, We have our expertise working there and they don't want them to come back to Nigeria.

Nigerians don't worry about their propaganda, we are great people who went through all odds and still come out with no scratch and America cant survive what we went through. We are Great Nation, let us preach peace and live together as one.
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Zaheertyler(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
balogun16:
do you think you are talking to a small boy? I wish I can see you one on one I would have beat the hell out of your empty skull. you unrepented illiterate

old man talking like a 6 year old kid
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by banmee(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
chineduemmao:
i don't totally agree with you i don't dress or do things to impress anybody. And why would a just man search to know what others think about him if he is truly just? The much you think about yourself is enogh and most reliably true unless you waiting for someone to confirm and that is low self esteem.

Again, have you ever heard the term "perception is reality"?
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by Zaheertyler(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Unitedsurgicals:
The Americans love to project Africans as nothing, especially Nigerians. They know our potentials and our capabilities but they refuse to admit we have them. In the past, they usually show the popular Oshodi Oke in Lagos to their citizens to reduce Nigeria image. Check it out! In America (U.S.A) Nigerians won the best student in some of their schools, We have our expertise working there and they don't want them to come back to Nigeria.

Nigerians don't worry about their propaganda, we are great people who went through all odds and still come out with no scratch and America cant survive what we went through. We are Great Nation, let us preach peace and live together as one.

if you be American would you allow
them come home and spoil off?
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by omoelerin1: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
BackToLife:
Very true! Nigeria would have been the best in Africa if not for Hausa/Fulani claiming they are born to rule. The North has ruled Nigeria for almost wooping 40 years out of 58 yrs since Independwnce. Southern and Northern Nigeria are supposed to exchange Presidency equally, but the North... If Fayoshe was to be Hausa, they would have supported him enmasse. They'll even rather prefer and supoort Hausa Cow as President instead of a Southerner. I wish Fayoshe was Igbo, I love igbos for their Unity, they'll ensure he wins. But lo, I see so many stupid Yorubas criticizing Fayose here. Is Buhari better that Fayoshe?!!! Yorubas, una better unite get sense like Igbos and Hausas before is too late for una dumb mofos always pulling one another down. Also, Igbos and Yorubas can team up in this coming election to call the bluff of "The born to rule" Power hungry North once and for all!
Your own problem and view of Nigeria is all about from which tribe the president comes from?
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by banmee(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

They are angry at what Americans think
You need to read the hateful conments they spit at each other in the name of tribe

You de mind dem?
Re: What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) by bobnatlo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Same same here Brook.
Our leaders ar just wacked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.