Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Help!!! Nokia6 Vs Gioneea1 Which One Is Better - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! Nokia6 Vs Gioneea1 Which One Is Better (3803 Views)

Black Nokia6 For Sale(28k) At Akobo, Ibadan. Please Call Patience On 07060710445 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Nokia6 Vs Gioneea1 Which One Is Better by Gptech(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
I just got Nokia 6 and it is a very nice phone compare to what I have used before. But the problem is the battery, it doesn't last as I expected. I was expecting that rugged Nokia battery as usual but it is all the same with any other 3000mah mtk battery
Battery life of the old Nokia was overhyped, they actually slap bigger batteries to their devices plus traded off certain things like display resolution to achieve good battery life. You don't expect a 3000mah battery to perform better than 40000mah naturally, just because it's Nokia, no, it's the processor that counts mostly, the snapdragon 625 should have been a better option for the Nokia 6 according to many, it's a battery saving machine.
Re: Help!!! Nokia6 Vs Gioneea1 Which One Is Better by kick(f): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2017
Gptech:

This your comment is laughable grin, the reverse is the case, MTK is very poor with battery optimization and heat management, even the latest ones perform poorly. Where do you get your info from?

Mediatek Helio X10 vs Snapdragon 810

Note: Both processors suffered form heating problems.
Re: Help!!! Nokia6 Vs Gioneea1 Which One Is Better by kick(f): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Gptech:

Battery life of the old Nokia was overhyped, they actually slap bigger batteries to their devices plus traded off certain things like display resolution to achieve good battery life. You don't expect a 3000mah battery to perform better than 40000mah naturally, just because it's Nokia, no, it's the processor that counts mostly, the snapdragon 625 should have been a better option for the Nokia 6 according to many, it's a battery saving machine.

That is exactly the knowledge I was trying to pass to the crackers up and below me. Just because the specifications is written snapdragon they instantly believe is (DOP). They really don't know it all comes down to performance.
Re: Help!!! Nokia6 Vs Gioneea1 Which One Is Better by Gptech(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2017
kick:

That is exactly the knowledge I was trying to pass to the crackers up and below me. Just because the specifications is written snapdragon they instantly believe is (DOP). They really don't know it all comes down to performance.
Yeah, you are right.
Re: Help!!! Nokia6 Vs Gioneea1 Which One Is Better by Gptech(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2017
kick:

Mediatek Helio X10 vs Snapdragon 810

Note: Both processors suffered form heating problems.
The snapdragon 810 and 808 were disasters for Qualcomm, that was the year Samsung had to totally abandon Snapdragon, Exynos was king for Android phones. On the other hand the Mtk X10 was even worse, used a device with this very processor, processor is fast no doubt, but the heat and battery drain is almost beyond description.
Re: Help!!! Nokia6 Vs Gioneea1 Which One Is Better by twaintoy(f): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
A neat and clean gionee m5plus for sale. No cracks at all. It works perfectly well with all the accessories intact. 09099156830, Call and send me messages on whatsapp for pictures and the price. Location is Lagos.
Re: Help!!! Nokia6 Vs Gioneea1 Which One Is Better by G007(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Teaser4:
I'm using Nokia 6, I bought it recently... I love this phone mehn... which phone no dey hot...go try Sony or HTC you go know d definition of hotness.... gioniii KO kioni ni.... guy go and buy Nokia 6 and thank me later....

I dey my house come and beat me...

your price sha.... I bought mine (#93k) in abuja last week....even slot no get the phone as at then...

and yes if you wanna use mmc you go sacrifice one slim slot....d internal memory is OK for me...I'm using both sims...

I love nokia6

Bro, where did you get it in Abuja. Can't seem to find it
Re: Help!!! Nokia6 Vs Gioneea1 Which One Is Better by Teaser4(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
G007:

Bro, where did you get it in Abuja. Can't seem to find it
barnex plaza, wuse2... call this number 08059918306...
Re: Help!!! Nokia6 Vs Gioneea1 Which One Is Better by G007(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Teaser4:
barnex plaza, wuse2... call this number 08059918306...

Okay. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Install Google Playstore On Gionee S9l / 10 Best WhatsApp Sticker Apps For Android 2019 / How To Reduce Data Exhaustion On Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.