Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

God Has No Value For Human Lives - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has No Value For Human Lives (3762 Views)

Discerning The Spirit Of Deception In Human Lives / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by hopefulLandlord: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
HopefulLandlord, I see you viewing oo.
Àbeg, help me continue cos I'm tired with oga butterfly above.
Maybe you can simplify things for him
me? I'd rather have root canal

1 Like

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by butterflyl1on: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

I give up.

Blood of God Almighty.
I give up.
Infact, there is God. If there is something bigger or more than God, he exists.

You win...

Sai watarana/anjima

No it's not that easy. Same way you proved to yourself that God does not exist, apply the same method and prove to me the same thing.

There is a cat on the table is my claim.

You prove to me there is no cat on the table (which is your counter claim).
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by adepeter2027(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by butterflyl1on: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

me? I'd rather have root canal

You may as well rather become a pregnant man in labour.

Why not make this the topic for our debate. How silly it is to make a claim and yet be Unable to defend it. How is that for a topic.

I am sure you believe I am at a disadvantage with that wouldn't you say so? The cat on the table image is a good way to buttress it right? grin
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by adepeter2027(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2017
CatfishBilly Yaff landed also
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by CatfishBilly: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
C.atfishBilly Yaff landed also

Lol, I'll pass, bro.

Enjoy this one. We're all rooting for you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by adepeter2027(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Lol, I'll pass, bro.

shocked

Jesus christ.

I'm in trouble

You guys are wicked óò cry

1 Like

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Lol, I'll pass, bro.

Hahaha grin
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by butterflyl1on: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

shocked

Jesus christ.

I'm in trouble

You guys are wicked óò cry

claim
verb
state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.

What proof have you provided that God does not exist? Is there any scientifically provable claim you have that God does not exist?

I said scientifically because you are an atheist and you believe in verifiable proof.

You can add logically too to scientifically.
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by adepeter2027(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

claim
verb
state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.

What proof have you provided that God does not exist? Is there any scientifically provable claim you have that God does not exist?

I said scientifically because you are an atheist and you believe in verifiable proof.

You can add logically too to scientifically.
Ẹ̀gbọ́n, free me naw

1 Like

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by adepeter2027(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2017
Some usernames on NL can make Lucifer chase people out of his kingdom sef...

1 Like

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by butterflyl1on: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Ẹ̀gbọ́n, free me naw

Free fire cheesy

Where is the proof to your claim of God does not exist?

Or did you become an atheist without proof of the non existence of God?
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by obinna58(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2017
vaxx:
why are you accusing God wrongly....
The God that has created a fine universe for I and you.... He created a universe to support the existence of life , check out the distance of earth from the sun....imagine if it is very close or too far apart....you will not be living by now...what about the orbit of the moon or the nature of matter and energy.... What about the very law of physics themselves.... And you are saying this God has no value for human lives..........this is ingrate voice.....

Why are not concern if humanity value themselves....? Why are not concern if humanity value the lives of other creatures ,why are you balming God for evil cause by human?.

Blaming God for evil caused by human, I posted with the help of holy bible, can state out where I accused him wrongly
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by Niflheim(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2017
@obinna58,

The bible: With all that cutting, and slicing and roasting and burning...................................you would think it were a COOK BOOK!!!
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by vaxx: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
obinna58:

Blaming God for evil caused by human, I posted with the help of holy bible, can state out where I accused him wrongly
Using bible as a justification for God evil is very wrong... Unless you try to separate the chistain God from the universal God.... So you should change your topic and labelled it....bible God do not value human life...
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by obinna58(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niflheim:
@obinna58,

The bible: With all that cutting, and slicing and roasting and burning...................................you would think it were a COOK BOOK!!!
And the most surprising part is that they tagged it "holy"
grin

1 Like

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by obinna58(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
vaxx:
Using bible as a justification for God evil is very wrong... Unless you try to separate the chistain God from the universal God.... So you should change your topic and labelled it....bible God do not value human life...

I get point now, you should Understand that I'm only talking about a particular religion, you shouldn't be bothered
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by vaxx: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
obinna58:

I get point now, you should Understand that I'm only talking about a particular religion, you shouldn't be bothered

ookk
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by NairalandSARS: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
obinna58:
Religion made God in way which proves that he loves the sight of blood and tends to have no value for people lives, God care less about equity, he gives superpowers to people in order to make sure that blood are being spilled, in fact Bible has proven that God can go at any extreme just to make sure people are being killed to his satisfaction,
There are lots of lives wasted in the holy bible as God stood beside enjoying what he loves most,
King David killed about 40,000 horsemen and 40,000 more footmen as God stood by him showcasing his power,

The Spirit of the Lord came upon Samson and he killed 1000 men with the jawbone of an ass, Samson also killed 3000 men and women in a suicide terrorist attack with the power given to him by merciful God,

Moses, with God's consent, murders about 3,000 of his own God chosen people, and the reason why God got angry at Moses was because he struck his rod twice on a rock thereby denying himself promise land,

450 Religious Leaders Killed in a Prayer Contest by Elijah after proven to them that his God was the most powerful and satisfied God's will

Elisha cursed 42 children mocking at his bald head and God responded by sending two bears to eat them leaving there parents with sadness

Job had 7 sons and 3 daughters, he had 3000 camels, 500 yoke of oxen, and 500 donkeys, God killed them all while playing Bet game with Satan who is supposedly to be in an eternal fire receiving unending suffering with his followers,

God killed 50,070 Israelites for looking inside the beautiful well designed ark of the lord and also killed 70,000 because David did a census God told him to do,

God later sent his golden boy Jesus for us to kill and it made history,
same God that got angry after felt being challenged by an angel which made him created eternal torture as punishment both to him and his followers, all these are in the same holy bible people carry inside church to preach peace and human value in the society,
This is the same God people are worshiping, praising and thanking for providing them with jobs, saving them from accidents, giving them children, helping them win lottery like he had never done to unbelievers,
Same God people are aspiring to forever be with after tagging him unchangeable and merciful,
Don't allow religious beliefs(scam) eat deep on you while comforting you with unexisting being.

Na wa o! Na 4 early morning you make this post so?
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by shadeyinka(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
obinna58:
Religion made God in way which proves that he loves the sight of blood and tends to have no value for people lives, God care less about equity, he gives superpowers to people in order to make sure that blood are being spilled, in fact Bible has proven that God can go at any extreme just to make sure people are being killed to his satisfaction,
There are lots of lives wasted in the holy bible as God stood beside enjoying what he loves most,
King David killed about 40,000 horsemen and 40,000 more footmen as God stood by him showcasing his power,

The Spirit of the Lord came upon Samson and he killed 1000 men with the jawbone of an ass, Samson also killed 3000 men and women in a suicide terrorist attack with the power given to him by merciful God,

Moses, with God's consent, murders about 3,000 of his own God chosen people, and the reason why God got angry at Moses was because he struck his rod twice on a rock thereby denying himself promise land,

450 Religious Leaders Killed in a Prayer Contest by Elijah after proven to them that his God was the most powerful and satisfied God's will

Elisha cursed 42 children mocking at his bald head and God responded by sending two bears to eat them leaving there parents with sadness

Job had 7 sons and 3 daughters, he had 3000 camels, 500 yoke of oxen, and 500 donkeys, God killed them all while playing Bet game with Satan who is supposedly to be in an eternal fire receiving unending suffering with his followers,

God killed 50,070 Israelites for looking inside the beautiful well designed ark of the lord and also killed 70,000 because David did a census God told him to do,

God later sent his golden boy Jesus for us to kill and it made history,
same God that got angry after felt being challenged by an angel which made him created eternal torture as punishment both to him and his followers, all these are in the same holy bible people carry inside church to preach peace and human value in the society,
This is the same God people are worshiping, praising and thanking for providing them with jobs, saving them from accidents, giving them children, helping them win lottery like he had never done to unbelievers,
Same God people are aspiring to forever be with after tagging him unchangeable and merciful,
Don't allow religious beliefs(scam) eat deep on you while comforting you with unexisting being.

You are very correct. God holds no value for human life.

The only problem with your thinking is that human life terminate here on earth. Sorry No!

Death is a kind of "retirement' from Physical Services.

Since the pay is not in physical kind, you get your gratuity in the spiritual world and at resurrection.
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by Ranchhoddas: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You may as well rather become a pregnant man in labour.

Why not make this the topic for our debate. How silly it is to make a claim and yet be Unable to defend it. How is that for a topic.

I am sure you believe I am at a disadvantage with that wouldn't you say so? The cat on the table image is a good way to buttress it right? grin
Are you that hungry for his attention. The guy talk say him no dey do. Na by force?
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by butterflyl1on: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Are you that hungry for his attention. The guy talk say him no dey do. Na by force?

The guy is a snivelling coward grin

Regarding seeking attention, I would just as easily drink the ocean. grin

I dey yarn my mind you dey claim say I dey find attention. For your mind Abi?

1 Like

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by Martinez19(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

These are examples of claims.

You say there is a cat on the table ------ Claim!
I say there is nothing like a cat on the table ------ Claim!

Those two statements represent atheism and theism.

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by OtemSapien: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
HopefulLandlord, I see you viewing oo.

Àbeg, help me continue cos I'm tired with oga butterfly above.

Maybe you can simplify things for him

U think anyone is ready to argue with Samuel Ekwueme the scammer? I'm sure hopefullandlord wouldn't want to step into the matter. cool
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by butterflyl1on: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Martinez19:

I know your brain is too tiny to understand it.
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by sKeetz(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I know your brain is too tiny to understand it.

You don't know when to give up, do you?

Continue rambling like a mad dog on heat.

1 Like

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by butterflyl1on: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
sKeetz:

You don't know when to give up, do you?

Continue rambling like a mad dog on heat.

grin Says the guy with the nose that ran the vacuum cleaner out of business. cheesy

When you fix your nose I will stop rambling. I can see through the two big holes all the way to your brain. It's a freeway in there. grin

1 Like

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by OtemSapien: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Ẹ̀gbọ́n, free me naw
cheesy
He's looking for a bait to turn hin head con scam am later. See the remix version of Davido music below, as sung by hin mentor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by sKeetz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin Says the guy with the nose that ran the vacuum cleaner out of business. cheesy

When you fix your nose I will stop rambling. I can see through the two big holes all the way to your brain. It's a freeway in there. grin

Says the dotard without a pic on his profile.

My nose can be fixed but your stupidity endureth forever.

1 Like

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by butterflyl1on: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
sKeetz:

Says the dotard without a pic on his profile.

My nose can be fixed but your stupidity endureth forever.

Yep so pictures are the next Einstein? Lmao.

Thanks for admitting that your nose is a freeway that barricades are too small for.

The only modification you need to make is to make the roof higher because the trailers with containers that pass through it are complaining of the roof being lower than your nose is wide.

Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by sKeetz(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Yep so pictures are the next Einstein? Lmao.

Thanks for admitting that your nose is a freeway that barricades are too small for.

My nose is a characteristic of who I am. A proud black African. So proud I had to show it off. cheesy

Too bad the only thing you can show off is your empty skull and lame rebuttals. Dolt!

Modified: so you had to modify your post when you saw your comeback is lame and I see you added a pic. Good one boy, you are learning! cheesy
Re: God Has No Value For Human Lives by butterflyl1on: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
sKeetz:

My nose is a characteristic of who I am. A proud black African. So proud I had to show it off. cheesy

Too bad the only thing you can show off is your empty skull and lame rebuttals. Dolt!

Oh lawd he is already out of punchlines grin

The leprechaun with a 10 inch nose on a 12 inch head must have had to sacrifice 90% of his mental strength for his nose. It's so out there but says and knows nothing cheesy

Makes me wonder what the remaining 10% brain power is being used for?

1% for thinking
3% for eating (it's just food, spoon to mouth dude.. It's not rocket science) grin
4% for saying senseless things
1% for analysing his errors and starting from number 1 again.

The cycle is a vicious one grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! / Troll Saturday / How The 5G Was Installed While We Were Indoors- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.