Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! (3756 Views)

10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) / Little Drops Of Water Make A Mighty Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nairaland is dear to me, and the Religion section of this forum is dearest to me, because I have made friends here and I have also made enemies, and I have made a fool of my self here and I have also made a name for myself here also, my brothers and sisters of nairaland, take what I am about to write here seriously, do not trivialize it, as many people who would read this might not be alive before the end of this year, to be forewarned is to be forearmed, everything I have been writing on nairaland, for the past few years is nothing compared to what I am about to write now, My fellow brothers and sisters, God is angry with mankind, and God has allowed The deities of the Seas to flood some parts of the earth with water, and this water is going to enter into cities, and it will destroy a lot of properties and it will kill a lot of souls, a lot of people will die, and many people will be astonished at the Great destruction that this flood will cause, but it is not going to be the end of the world as people will survive it, but the world will become changed, after the flood. As old things will pass away and many things will become new. This is no laughing matter, this is a very serious issue, as it has been revealed to me by the Irunmole/pleroma, this is no joke, There is a disaster coming, Thank God the Nigerian Meteorological center has been issuing out flood warnings for the past couple of weeks, but the flood disaster about to happen will be unprecedented, I urge all my fellow nairalanders living in Coastal regions to relocate as soon as they can to higher grounds, as there will be no saving grace for people who are caught unawares by the flood, please take what I am saying seriously, if you are staying close to the sea or Rivers evacuate yourselves and your families to higher grounds. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. This is a warning from the Pleroma. May God save us all.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Youngsage: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
ok
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Greyworld: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
bolaino:
Nairaland is dear to me, and the Religion section of this forum is dearest to me, because I have made friends here and I have also made enemies, and I have made a fool of my self here and I have also made a name for myself here also, my brothers and sisters of nairaland, take what I am about to write here seriously, do not trivialize it, as many people who would read this might not be alive before the end of this year, to be forewarned is to be forearmed, everything I have been writing on nairaland, for the past few years is nothing compared to what I am about to write now, My fellow brothers and sisters, God is angry with mankind, and God has allowed The deities of the Seas to flood some parts of the earth with water, and this water is going to enter into cities, and it will destroy a lot of properties and it will kill a lot of souls, a lot of people will die, and many people will be astonished at the Great destruction that this flood will cause, but it is not going to be the end of the world as people will survive it, but the world will become changed, after the flood. As old things will pass away and many things will become new. This is no laughing matter, this is a very serious issue, as it has been revealed to me by the Irunmole/pleroma, this is no joke, There is a disaster coming, Thank God the Nigerian Meteorological center has been issuing out flood warnings for the past couple of weeks, but the flood disaster about to happen will be unprecedented, I urge all my fellow nairalanders living in Coastal regions to relocate as soon as they can to higher grounds, as there will be no saving grace for people who are caught unawares by the flood, please take what I am saying seriously, if you are staying close to the sea or Rivers evacuate yourselves and your families to higher grounds. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. This is a warning from the Pleroma. May God save us all.
And your God decided 2 kill lot of souls using poseidon ryt? Interesting
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
What's pleroma?
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by keandre: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
what nonsense is this?
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Awelechukwu16(f): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
God promised not to destroy the earth with water again.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
is this one also filled with the "holy spirit"?
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mrbigman1:
What's pleroma?
Pleroma are the Elders that Rule The world Under God, they are like The Arch Angels.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Awelechukwu16:
God promised not to destroy the earth with water again.
God is God, God does what he wants to do, without recourse to humans, we are not the ones to dictate what God will do or won't do. Who do you think is causing The flooding happening in japan and parts of asia?
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
bolaino:
Pleroma are the Elders that Rule The world Under God, they are like The Arch Angels.

Check d English meaning. I ve never heard of this as a Christian
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Greyworld:

And your God decided 2 kill lot of souls using poseidon ryt? Interesting
Atheism does not pay, but it is the first step towards spiritual enlightenment, but be cautious lest it becomes too late for you.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
bolaino:
God is God, God does what he wants to do, without recourse to humans, we are not the ones to dictate what God will do or won't do. Who do you think is causing The flooding happening in japan and parts of asia?

So God who spoke to Noa, Paul and other prophets of old is no more the God u worship?

Most times eh? Make I no just talk self.

Better read ur bible.

Am not saying the Op is correct or wrong but mind what u say. I'd rather u kept quiet
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Check d English meaning. I ve never heard of this as a Christian
It is what we Gnostics use in referring to the spiritual rulers of The world, They are one with God, but subordinate to The Almighty God.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mrbigman1:

So God who spoke to Noa, Paul and other prophets of old is no more the God u worship?

Most times eh? Make I no just talk self.

Better read ur bible.

Am not saying the Op is correct or wrong but mind what u say. I'd rather u kept quiet
Don't worry, your so called Christianity will soon fail you, mark my words.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
This flood will wash away all the false claims of Christianity.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
You will call on Jesus, Screaming " jesus, Jesus, come and save us" but he will be no where to be found.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
bolaino:

Write dis as a novel or Movie, It will sell better.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Write dis as a novel or Movie, It will sell better.
I knew you guys were not going to believe that was why I created this thread, so that when you see it with your own eyes you will remember me. But it would already be too late then. #harvestofsouls
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by keandre: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
bolaino:

So god is responsible for that? what a lewd comment u made, nothing we no go see
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
bolaino:
I knew you guys were not going to believe that was why I created this thread, so that when you see it with your own eyes you will remember me. But it would already be too late then. #harvestofsouls

Floods have been happening, i wont be shocked if another one happened.

It's all nature, our creator does not want to harvest our soul.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Floods have been happening, i wont be shocked if another one happened.

It's all nature, our creator does not want to harvest our soul.
He wants to reap. It is the Great Reaping. Believe it or not. It does not matter.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by keandre: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
bolaino:

Bullshyteeee. if it comes to past, ohh it was predicted right, if it doesn't it was averted,prayers was answered
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
I am laughing now, because many people will cry later, but it is not because I am wicked, that is why I'm laughing, No, but because people never listen until it's too late, and then, I won't fail to say "I warned Them but they did not listen"
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
keandre:

Bullshyteeee. if it comes to past, ohh it was predicted right, if it doesn't it was averted,prayers was answered
my good mann, open your eyes, and see past your nose.
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Jeromejnr(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
bolaino:
my good mann, open your eyes, and see past your nose.

But God said He wasn't going to use a flood again?
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by kekakuz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
we are not the first
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
bolaino:
Don't worry, your so called Christianity will soon fail you, mark my words.

Christ can never fail me.

Am a believer and a very faithful person to my faith in Christ.

He has never failed me I mighty things.

Am not writing for flood to happen so I could be justified, i'd rather pray for his mercies.

And for you, I pray u find ur feet soon cos it's obvious u dnt know what u re doing

1 Like

Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
As far as the Scripture is concerned this is total bullshit
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

But God said He wasn't going to use a flood again?
where you there when God said he was not going to use flood to destroy the earth again?
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
starlingslimnet:
As far as the Scripture is concerned this is total bullshit
what does the scripture say about homosexuality? But are there not Homosexual bishops in the church of England?
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by Jeromejnr(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
bolaino:
where you there when God said he was not going to use flood to destroy the earth again?

Where you there when He told the sea deities to flood the cities?
Re: IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Christ can never fail me.

Am a believer and a very faithful person to my faith in Christ.

He has never failed me I mighty things.

Am not writing for flood to happen so I could be justified, i'd rather pray for his mercies.

And for you, I pray u find ur feet soon cos it's obvious u dnt know what u re doing
precisely what many christians were saying in Iraq and libya before they were beheaded by Jihadists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troll Saturday / The Difference Between Being A Child Of God And A Son Of God / Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.