Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) (2842 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by nairalandmem: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2017
Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has said that those arresting people today will be arrested tomorrow.

This followed his insistence that he will become Nigeria’s next president.

Fayose, in a series of tweets on Thursday night, was reacting to the arrest of Toyin Ojo, his Commissioner for Finance.

Read more: Gov. Fayose Storms Abuja Streets With Campaign Buses (Photo/Video)

The Governor insinuated that some people in Aso Villa were using the security and anti-graft agencies to intimidate him.

[url=https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/those-i-will-arrest-when-i-become-president-%E2%80%93-fayose-see-who-who-he-wants-to-arrest.2634/]READ MORE HERE[/url]: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/those-i-will-arrest-when-i-become-president-%E2%80%93-fayose-see-who-who-he-wants-to-arrest.2634/ https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/those-i-will-arrest-when-i-become-president-%E2%80%93-fayose-see-who-who-he-wants-to-arrest.2634/

Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by AntiWailer: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2017
Thief.
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by praxisnetworks: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2017
AntiWailer:
Thief.
Hate speech.
Mynd44
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by wale0911: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2017
An unstable mind .....
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by abescom: 7:15am On Sep 29, 2017
President of which country? Someone who doesn't get invited to family meetings within his own family wants to win a presidential election? Funny joneser.

He himself knows he has no chance just up to some mischief so as to cry wolf when efcc starts on his case after his tenure in 2018. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by Florblu(f): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2017
If a child swear to be eating eyele's head when he grows,the head of that eyele will not let him grow old
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by giftedheart1(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2017
Florblu:
If a child swear to be eating eyele's head when he grows,the head of that eyele will not let him grow old
u r right my dear... omo agba ni e
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Sarrki MUST be number one.

That domestic terrorist's time will be up soon.

Who noticed he has gone into hidin' ever since the tide turned against Buhari internationally on how he has handled the Biafra issue? The US are even criticizin' him.

Sarrki has become unavailable for 3 days now.

When the heads start rollin' na him type dey run overtake everybody.

Coward.

Ben Johnson Jnr.
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by Nemesis1: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Rubbish idiot and his pipe dream
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2017
If at all he will be the president, he should at least keep his plans to himself. He needs to read Laws of Power.
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by tolufase: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Someone whose party had said he would not be allowed to contest but has started thinking on how he will get people arrested. Orisirisi!
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by AkProsper(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2017
campaign promises. they've started. .

. . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by AkProsper(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2017
campaign promises. they've started. .

. . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by RedDistrict: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
this guy wan just waste ekiti money with this campaign
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by farihafaheemah(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
tolufase:
Someone whose party had said he would not be allowed to contest but has started thinking on how he will get people arrested. Orisirisi!
He has not gotten to the presidency, he's already creating enmity for himself. Ask MKO when he said the western world would be questioned about our fore father slavery when he get to to presidency. western world collided with Nigeria force to cancel free and fair election in the history of Nigeria. Fayose you've already dug your grave
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by BornAgainMay: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Apologies to those who may wish to disagree with me.

Calling Nigeria a zoo appears to be a grave insult to all Nigerians. However, events within the country, including proscription of IPOB and resistance to political restructuring, show that Nigeria is worse than a zoo.

Do you know why? Please, stop calling Nigeria a zoo. Nigeria is a jungle. In a zoo, lions and goats are not kept in the same place except when the zoo keeper wants to feed lions.

In a jungle, anything goes, including man's inhumanity to man. Is it not in a jungle that you negotiate and settle terrorists with juicy positions while clamping down on innocent agitators and protesters who demand for justice? If proscribing IPOB will lead to negotiation for a better Nigeria, kudos to FG.

But, if it is an avenue of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it, FG should prepare for the worst. On a Divided Nigeria I stand.

#Copied
Re: Those I Will Arrest When I Become President –fayose (see Who He Wants To Arrest) by farihafaheemah(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Apologies to those who may wish to disagree with me.

Calling Nigeria a zoo appears to be a grave insult to all Nigerians. However, events within the country, including proscription of IPOB and resistance to political restructuring, show that Nigeria is worse than a zoo.

Do you know why? Please, stop calling Nigeria a zoo. Nigeria is a jungle. In a zoo, lions and goats are not kept in the same place except when the zoo keeper wants to feed lions.

In a jungle, anything goes, including man's inhumanity to man. Is it not in a jungle that you negotiate and settle terrorists with juicy positions while clamping down on innocent agitators and protesters who demand for justice? If proscribing IPOB will lead to negotiation for a better Nigeria, kudos to FG.

But, if it is an avenue of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it, FG should prepare for the worst. On a Divided Nigeria I stand.

#Copied
' federal govt shld prepare for the worst' just ordinary operation python dance, ur "leader disappear like spirit, what would happen if govt deploy battalion to your region v I'm just asking NO HARD FEELING

(1) (Reply)

One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 / Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) / Dele Momodu Just Confirmed The Suspended CJN Onnoghen Is A PDP Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.