Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts (30646 Views)

Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency / IGP Kicks Against Military Option In Benue, Says His Men Are On Ground / U.S slams military option in resolving Nigerians conflicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by whitebeard(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2017
giftq:

Abeg face reality. Nigeria is headed nowhere
and when things start to turn out good for Nigeria where would u be..will u leave or u would stay..!
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by ifeco4(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2017
Lipscomb:
Who will take oyinbo(white) serious the innocent black Americans that have been killing by America police are they speak against it are they organize a meeting to discuss how this will end?they won't talk about that but the one that not concern them they will carry it on their head One idiot who never step our soil will tell us how to resolve our issues.

One day, the Nigerian army will invade ur village and Ur region and kill ur people, let ur view still remain the same

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by attackgat: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2017
Rawani:

Have you been living under a rock? shocked

You mean American security agents don't shoot their own citizens whether armed or unarmed?

The same American officers that would shoot you dead for moving your hands nearer to your pockets talk less of attacking them with bottles and stones?

Wow you either gotta be kidding or need to read more.

Dont turn around what I said. Even the American police will shout warning and instructions before they open fire unless a clear and present danger already exists.

But in a situation where a convoy of American Policemen are passing a group of agitators and the agitators pelt the convoy with sticks and stones, never will they get down from their vehicles and open fire directly into the crowd.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by whitebeard(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2017
sunbilor:
Oga your country na beg beg country. Your leaders cannot do anything if them no beg from the USA. Even small Jordan they donate armoured tanks give una. Sorry o but na true I talk. grin.
Even oga at the top was frequently visiting the USA before and immediately after the election that brought him to power.
OK u are a citizen of which country...??
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Praktikals(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Nenejeje:
US is an enemy of state according to sarrki

the federal government messed up big time, military invasion should be the last option. I wonder who is advising them.
calling them to a round table would have been better even though you are not going to do their bidding.

don't because of your hatred for the Igbos and close your eyes against evil. the system is not working hence the agitation, if nigeria favours everyone, who would want to leave? your answer is as good as mine.

the system is only working only in the media. I just wonder why our people are like this. if you say your mind, they will say it's because you hate Buhari. no I don't but the truth needs to be told
I support the application of brute force to deal with IPOB miscreants who have chosen to do 'buy one, get one free' with their lives. What was Kanu s intention for forming the erstwhile Biafra secret service if not to carry out acts of terrorism?
The US should shove its uselesss advice up its stinky ass.
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2017
whitebeard:
and when things start to turn out good for Nigeria
When the sun begins to rise from the West and set in the East grin grin

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Viergeachar: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2017
omenka:
I've come to realize one thing about some group of people in this country; they are hardwired to respond to everything emotionally than applying tact, wisdom and acknowledging facts.

When it comes to "state terror", Nigeria is nowhere close to US. State agents in the US kill more citizens in a year than Nigeria's would in five. They hide under the cloak of "National Security" to perpetrate these acts.

Wasn't Trump the one who says he'd respond with "fire and fury unlike the world has ever seen against NK" just the other day? Hasn't everyone been telling them to tow the path of dialogue?

If the chips are down, these guys have no idea, the US will NOT even come close to lending a hand beyond the supply of relief materials to refugees.

What they should ask themselves is "what exactly can we give US in return for a military assistance if peradventure we go to war with the Nigerian state?" The US acknowledges Nigeria as a critical strategic partner in the region and would commit themselves to maintaining that friendship.

The year is 2017

The country is USA

The president is Trump.

Nigeria MUST be restructured. That is what the call for dialogue is all about.

Use your head!

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Dynast(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Rawani:

I'm asking because the America I know will never tolerate anyone that tries to undermine or attack their military whether with bottles, stones or grenades like IPOB.

Modified:

No wonder, nothing surprising.

How on earth do you think that American soldiers will be seen in a civilian settlement with tanks when there is no war going on as to be attacked with stones. This is only obtained in a country ruled by illiterate who doesn't know that 97%,5% does not add up to 100%

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by MTKbudapest(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Eastfield1:
lalasticlala USA is still on the side of miscreants & Jobless people

let us be miscreants and jobless but justice must be served.

We will never give up the struggle and we never walk along.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Mboi2: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Praktikals:

I support the declaration of full war against IPOB. Anyone who decides to do 'buy one, get one free' with his life gets no pity from me. What is Kanu s intention for creating the erstwhile Biafra secret service if not to carry out acts of terrorism? The US can shove its advice up its stinky ass.
Bro take it easy, hatred kills causes it causes HBP and mind-unrest.
Meanwhile who will declare the war against IPOB, you and your papa? Hahahahahahhaha... Oya what is holding you people, go ahead and declare na...

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by continentalceo(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Lipscomb:
Who will take oyinbo(white) serious the innocent black Americans that have been killing by America police are they speak against it are they organize a meeting to discuss how this will end?they won't talk about that but the one that not concern them they will carry it on their head One idiot who never step our soil will tell us how to resolve our issues.

Find your English teacher and strangle her, because she did a horrible job with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by omenka(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Adiola:
with your self acclaimed tact and brain and there is no improvement in your lifestyle omenka you are loosing it
Emotions, emotions, emotions.. That is all they've got.

What has my lifestyle got to do with the topic or how does it affect you?

Stick to the conversation, better yet, if it is way beyond your level of intelligence, sit by the sidelines and watch quietly. You aren't under any obligation to get involved.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Viergeachar: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Praktikals:
I support the application of brute force to deal with IPOB miscreants who have chosen to do 'buy one, get one free' with their lives. What was Kanu s intention for forming the erstwhile Biafra secret service if not to carry out acts of terrorism?

Come on, the US can break Nigeria like it did Sudan.
Tread softly.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Lipscomb(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Whatever only if my village transgression against the law of country which I believe they will never do
ifeco4:

One day, the Nigerian army will invade ur village and Ur region and kill ur people, let ur view still remain the same
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by YelloweWest: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Hahahahaha. There goes that weapons deal!

No sane country will sell weapons to Nigeria under a dictator such as buhari

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by whitebeard(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2017
giftq:

When the sun begins to rise from the West and set in the East grin grin
I love my country.
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2017
whitebeard:
I love my country.
yes, your country is made up of SW and North.
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by whitebeard(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2017
giftq:

yes, your country is made up of SW and North.
thank u
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2017
whitebeard:
thank u
u welcome
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2017
tsdarkside:

look,pack your things and go join them in their western nations...we are tired of you and them....

As soon as my money complete.. i dey go do IELTS
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Rawani: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2017
attackgat:

Dont turn around what I said. Even the American police will shout warning and instructions before they open fire unless a clear and present danger already exists.

But in a situation where a convoy of American Policemen are passing a group of agitators and the agitators pelt the convoy with sticks and stones, never will they get down from their vehicles and open fire directly into the crowd.

If you watched the IPOB video it would be clear that the soldiers tried to retreat in their armoured vehicle but were continually attacked by the agitators. If a blaring siren wasn't enough warning then I wonder what would be. Besides you think a mob armed with deadly bottles and stones does not qualify as a clear and present danger? Puuhleease.

Take it from me, the hundreds of innocent lives taken in the US already this year involved minimal confrontation (not even physical attack with bottles and stones) from the agitators.

You're sounding really ignorant so I'll recommend that you google #blacklivesmatter for more enlightenment.
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by omenka(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Viergeachar:

The year is 2017

The country is USA

The president is Trump.

Nigeria MUST be restructured. That is what the call for dialogue is all about.

Use your head!
Nigeria is a sovereign nation. If she's going to "restructure" she'd do so on her own terms. Don't be fooled, no one would force us to do anything if we don't want to, not even the US. Go ask Mugabe.

That said, i don't give a damn about "restructuring" (whatever that means. Everyone seem to have it on their lips today and that shît is as vague as it comes) or a complete breakup. What I do as a man is try to make the most of whatever situation I find myself so I wouldn't have to blame anyone for my failures or give anyone credit for my success.

And if anyone is sitting on their oars thinking the country would be "restructured" in the nearest future, that person must be the most naive being on the planet. In addition, anyone who assumes our problems would simply vaporise upon "restructuring", that one is probably a fool.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Rawani: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2017
attackgat:

If you watched the IPOB video it would be clear that the soldiers tried to retreat in their armoured vehicle but were continually attacked by the agitators. If a blaring siren wasn't enough warning then I wonder what would be. Besides you think an approaching angry mob armed with deadly bottles and stones does not qualify as a clear and present danger? Puuhleease.

Take it from me, the hundreds of innocent lives taken in the US already this year involved minimal confrontation (not even physical attack with bottles and stones) from the agitators.

You're sounding really ignorant so I'll recommend that you google #blacklivesmatter for more enlightenment.
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by OjukwuWarBird: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Praktikals:

Is One Nigeria by force.?

When he formed the BSS and BNG, why didn't you conduct a Referendum to put to rest where the loyalty of majority belongs to

1 Like

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Rawani: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

When he formed the BSS and BNG, why didn't you conduct a Referendum to put to rest where the loyalty of majority belongs to

Simply because you cannot blackmail or arm twist the government to achieve your secessionist goals. The only constitutional channel is through your reps in the NA.

Anything else will definitely end up in blood and tears.
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by cstr1000: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2017
Praktikals:

You are talking about the united states and not Ghana or Gambia. They can rain fire and fury on you like the world have never known. You will burn on earth and continue to burn in hell. What a horrible thing! You can imagine that, right? So my advice to you... Don't talk to the world superpower like that, they hold all the aces at least not when you are begging things as common as took pick from them.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2017
Thank you.
Title is misleading: Instead of saying US group , they made it seem as if US govt said it.

Goes to show that the guardian news agency, like majority of Nigerian news agencies, is a support of IPOD and other terrorists groups. This because our news media is corrupt and controlled by white devils.

US Peace institute should first preach to the US govt about peace.

The US that is involved or behind so many armed conflicts in the world.
Rawani:

I initially thought it was the US government position which would have been surprising, but it's now clearer that it's an appeal from an ordinary peace advocacy group.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by cstr1000: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by cstr1000: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by OjukwuWarBird: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2017
omenka:
Nigeria is a sovereign nation. If she's going to "restructure" she'd do so on her own terms. Don't be fooled, no one would force us to do anything if we don't want to, not even the US. Go ask Mugabe.

That said, i don't give a damn about "restructuring" (whatever that means. Everyone seem to have it on their lips today and that shît is as vague as it comes) or a complete breakup. What I do as a man is try to make the most of whatever situation I find myself so I wouldn't have to blame anyone for my failures or give anyone credit for my success.

And if anyone is sitting on their oars thinking the country would be "restructured" in the nearest future, that person must be the most naive being on the planet. In addition, anyone who assumes our problems would simply vaporise upon "restructuring", that one is probably a fool.

Nigeria is a like a worthless slave before US

If US wants to disintegrate Nigeria today, in One week it will be achieved

Remember that the US backed the South Sudan, East Timor , Croatia, Slovenian etc to gain independence

So mind the way you talk before they deal with your ragtag country whose existence is at the mercy of Western nations and Biafrans
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by ikdaddy01(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2017
Chattan House, USA...why others discourse possible solutions to our Nigerian problem, our govt still de mumu!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram / Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State / Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.