Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess (32561 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Audio Bible 3 (66 Books In Modern English) - New Living Translation / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
LordDecency:
Nigerian problem begin with letter B,
Bokoharam,
Badoo boys,
Bobrisky,
Boo,
Biafrans

Buh•••• Complete it yourself grin

please this not my handwriting oo.

Am not ready for #kirikiri
cheesy
Buha......over to the next person.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by Leonbonapart(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:
Im just here to read comments by christians people who will curse this people and their beautiful tradition and beliefs,

because they don't understand it, because it's different from what they are used to and what they believe in.

And lastly well because they believe they are right and everyone else is going to burn for all eternity
I spit on you
Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by thegrinch(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:
Im just here to read comments by christians people who will curse this people and their beautiful tradition and beliefs,

because they don't understand it, because it's different from what they are used to and what they believe in.

And lastly well because they believe they are right and everyone else is going to burn for all eternity

My Dearest Evaberry, a.k.a. The Next Bobrisky Don't worry... Nobody will come and curse their beautiful tradition... neither will anyone chastise you for parading yourself as a woman, just
because they don't understand you.... just because Bobrisky-ness is different from what they are used to and what they believe in.

Even if it means you're going to burn for all eternity... Nobody will say it. It is your right to live how you want. Exercise It.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by thegrinch(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
brightnonso:

Everyone that is not Born Again will burn Forever in hell; That's the word of God, no matter what religion you practice whether Christianity or Hinduism or what have you, without Following The commandment of God :YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN; you will likewise perish in hell forever

HELL is REAL!!
HEAVEN also is REAL!!
make your choice today.
I
God bless you.

Oga, Park well Joor.... People like you are the reason Christians are derided and Seen as deluded idiots...

Jesus, when he was here did not threaten anybody with hell fire... Yes he preached righteousness, being born again, etc, but He also preached love, tolerance....

Stop disgracing yourself by regurgitating what someone told you about God, His Word and His Kingdom, and go and find out for yourself what evangelism truly is...

You can then come back here and talk some sense into the incorrigible idiot that call himself/herself EvaBerry (A very Confused Human Being).
Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by Awoleesu(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin Eli-Kumari... Mimo!

Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by thegrinch(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Prefola:
Nawa oooh...
nd some pple will say that nigeria is backward...
nd dis pple still hav one of d best hospitals in d world.sumtymz i jxt wonder hw they combine d expertise in voodoo nd d latter...
btw,is she gonna b sitting in d budha temple 4 d nxt 9yrs or there about wen her mates re progressing??wat does d future hold 4 her after leaving d temple...My opinion tho
MORAL LESSONS TO NIGERIANS:
let everyone b free on wat they want with their
expecialy in d aspect of religion..

Mr Adviser, So in your own opinion, the girl is Free abi?. She chose this path, or she was forced into it. what does a 3year old know?

And that is what you can use as inspiration for Moral Lesson on Religious Freedom.

Chai!! You are pathetic!
Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by terrezo2002(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
businesscitadel:

Which truth? That you now serve a Jew (Nazarene)who died in far away middle East? And sometimes perform ceremonies that you eat the body of this dead Jew and drink his blood under the guise of Holy Communion? Or serve the bloodthirsty violent Yahweh his father? Which truth are you talking of?

If the above applies as truth to you, then 3 years old selected as goddess by these Nepalis is also truth to Nepalis. You don't have to be condescending about it, when you are doing something similar.
That was why I said the truth. Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God. He died to save us from sins and death. He is alive sitting at the right hand of the Father Almighty. I have experienced the salvation He promised. I have heard Him speak and I have been led by Him. Though I have not seen Him, but I have felt His presence and His wonders in my life.
I know you don't believe because your heart is sealed and hardened and if you are not careful, you will die in your stubbornness and pride. Cheers
Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by davss02(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

Religious bigots ....why putting religion into this?? Must you criticize christians??
Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by davss02(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
FSBoperator:

better than worshiping a stone in the desolate deserts of Arabia
cheesy
FSBoperator:

better than worshiping a stone in the desolate deserts of Arabia
Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by SlayerForever: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

Judgement is for God alone. Spend less time poking Christians and focus on bettering your life.
Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by Amajerry83(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
originalKsp:
will the goddess go to school?

grin grin grin
Re: 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

fvcking flirt and atheist undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun / "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) / Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.