Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable (2132 Views)

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Celcius: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Dear Paul and Peter,

I have just been informed that one of you unilaterally announced the ‘split’ of the crisis-prone P-Square. That’s an act of self-determination. It is treasonable and worthy of classification as terrorism .

I recall that your late mother paid me a visit at my Daura home a couple of years ago. We shared dinner and discussed late into the night. And we agreed that the unity of P-Square would forever remain non-negotiable.

My aides told me that you 'separated' sometime last year, tasted uneventful solo musical careers, reconciled, and went back to making great music. I missed the story. Nigerian newspapers conspired to leave me in the dark by not doing cartoon impressions of the development. But you can’t try that secessionist stunt on my wide-awake watch.

You were made a group by fetal amalgamation. You were created twins. Your unity is a settled matter.

I am aware that your relationship has been dogged by rancor, discord and spite for a long while. You barely manage to function as one singing unit. Yet, you must endure the attrition and accept that you have been trapped by fate. You must continue to collaborate and conjure love songs from your shared bitterness.

None of you can go his separate way. You must stay together even though your group can hardly agree on anything except that you both mutually resent each other and can’t address the root cause of the contention.

I am told both of you are talented dancers. You must quickly return to the normal of hostile partnership. You don’t want my troops to teach you a lesson in Python Dance.

Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)
President and Commander-in-Chief
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/09/28/buhari-writes-paul-and-peter-unity-p-square-non-negotiable-emmanuel-ugwu

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Tolexander: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Make dem move this to Joke Section jare

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2017
lol Buhari's genre of music is those skinny light skinned , curled hair boys hanging sticks around their necks swinging from side to side and not Psquare
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by SweetJoystick(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2017
Dry, I see no humour in this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by nototribalist: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2017
SweetJoystick:
go and sit down, take your breakfast

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by paiz: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Make him send python dance to their house

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by ayourbamie: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2017
Pls leave Buhari out of this
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by PureMe01: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2017
SweetJoystick:
unbearable pain within

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Tapout(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2017
nototribalist:
go and sit down, take your breakfast

Sh'it!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Nemesis1: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2017
At least they got Buhari's attention
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by ammyluv2002(f): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2017
Lolz.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by tolufase: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Did he write letter to IPOB before sending phyton dance? He should just do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by dodelight(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Lol! P'square should be careful o, this one wey Buhari don show interest for dem matter. If dem no corporate FG go soon declare them a terrorist group. To be forewarned is to be forearmed!
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Greenback: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Dear Feter and Faul,ua unity izza not negotiable grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by AkProsper(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2017
lol
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by GavelSlam: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2017
Appears the letter worked then.

They are back together again.
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Supersuave2(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2017
lilol
GavelSlam:
Appears the letter worked then.

They are back together again.
looks like some people on this thread are not noticing that it's a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Masterclass32: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just hope the Python isn't unleashed on P square. Well, they are capable dancers too.
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Daviddson(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2017
Many of the people commenting here truly believe this writeup is from Buhari. Na wa o for some people's gullibility.
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2017
This sounds like a satire..
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by ikemesit4477: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
tolufase:
Did he write letter to IPOB before sending phyton dance? He should just do the needful.
who told you the letter is from buhari!
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by bedspread: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Omofunaab2: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by efighter: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yes, P-Square Unity in not negotiable. It has been settled from heaven and shall remain so until they return back to heaven. Any attempt to do otherwise is treasonable and will be treated as such.
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by FTreloaded(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
the army will soon raid the home of psquare with an "operation bizzybody dance", after which they'll be proscribed and treated as terrorists.

insha allahu (amin).
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Adiola(f): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
and the useless man @74 continues his show of shame mad man buhari
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by ibkayee(f): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Meets Dr Jonathan In Abuja (pics) / Video: Benue's Gov. Ortom Names Killer Herdsmen In Interview With Deutsche Welle / SARS Commander in Rivers state, Orderly, One Other Arrested For Robbery,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.