Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

A New Twist To The Psquare Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A New Twist To The Psquare Saga (1185 Views)

Here's The True Story Behind The Psquare Breakup Problems', / Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty / “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Twist To The Psquare Saga by Luckygurl(f): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2017
Peter Okoye of the psquare group was at his IG page minutes ago to celebrate his wife, the two sisters-in-law and the three co-wives, Lola Omotayo Okoye, Anita Okoye and Ifeoma Okoye.

In his exact words
Shout out to my WC's, these women deserve.
Love and respect you guys so much for keeping it real.

Contrary to previous claims of the social media on the possibility of their wives been a huge cause of the recent crisis plaguing the Okoye's family.
It seems the feud is just between the brothers or is this another new publicity stunt?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZnaENYAURa/

Cc Mynd44 tongue tongue

Re: A New Twist To The Psquare Saga by AntiWailer: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lola fine for Africa.

He must have put the 3 pictures so we see why they are jealous of Lola.
Re: A New Twist To The Psquare Saga by DOAI(f): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hi Luckygurl, I replied your PM immediately I saw it, I'm still awaiting your response.
Re: A New Twist To The Psquare Saga by Luckygurl(f): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
DOAI:
Hi Luckygurl, I replied your PM immediately I saw it, I'm still awaiting your response.

Ewooo!!!

I was expecting a pop up on nl home page cos I hardly check that mail without notification from nl.

Sorry about the delay.

I'll reply you right away

(1) (Reply)

"Save Your Drama For Soap Opera" - Davido Shades Caroline Danjuma In “FIA” / Bobrisky Vs Hassan Usman Dance Compitition Going Viral (video) / Bbn:how Nigerians Voted For The Favorite Housemates Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.