Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Together, Nigeria Will Prevail. #nigeria #npowerng #independenceday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Together, Nigeria Will Prevail. #nigeria #npowerng #independenceday (682 Views)

What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You / Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede Thinks That When We Work Together Nigeria Will Prevail. / Good Morning, Together, Nigeria Will Prevail. #weareallwehave #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Together, Nigeria Will Prevail. #nigeria #npowerng #independenceday by npowerng: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Together, Nigeria will prevail.
#Nigeria
#NPowerNG
#IndependenceDay

Re: Together, Nigeria Will Prevail. #nigeria #npowerng #independenceday by Rightchuks(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
npowerng:
Together, Nigeria will prevail.
#Nigeria
#NPowerNG
#IndependenceDay

Good day Npower,
Pls I need assistance for my sister. After making complaints to you and received response, She was expecting the August backlog along side the September stipend, but only September was received.
What can be done to get paid for August?
Her details:

Rightchuks@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Re: Together, Nigeria Will Prevail. #nigeria #npowerng #independenceday by npowerng: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Rightchuks:

Good day Npower,
Pls I need assistance for my sister. After making complaints to you and received response, She was expecting the August backlog along side the September stipend, but only September was received.
What can be done to get paid for August?
Her details:

Rightchuks@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Good day sir,
Congratulations on receiving septembers stipend ,
She would be contacted soon on the issue with August stipend .
Thanks for your patience.
Re: Together, Nigeria Will Prevail. #nigeria #npowerng #independenceday by HollaTranzact: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2017
2016 Waiting list ..........Please N power any update ??
Re: Together, Nigeria Will Prevail. #nigeria #npowerng #independenceday by npowerng: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
HollaTranzact:
2016 Waiting list ..........Please N power any update ??

Good day sir,
Communication would be made available soon.

Stay tuned to the official Npower social Media pages for news and updates
Re: Together, Nigeria Will Prevail. #nigeria #npowerng #independenceday by raphemmanuel(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
We were told that 2017 batch list will be out on September ending, I have not seen any news about that or hear from anyone in regards to the releasing of the list.

Please what's our fate on that

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Been Able To Apply To The Local Govt. Commission Advert. / Physics Teacher At Shagamu Urgently Needed / Customer Service Executives That Can Speak Urhobo, Isoko, Ika, Ishekiri, Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.