Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers (5410 Views)

Etisalat Is Recruiting FRESH GRADUATES / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Etisalat Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by kalan: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2010
Etisalat is recruiting Sim registartion officers. Need more than 100.

The job involve capturing subscribers’ details from all our physical point of sales and touch points nationwide.

One of the key requirements for this job is the possession of the requisite interpersonal and customer interfacing skills. Other requirements include:

• A first degree.
• Good communication skills (oral and written).
• Ability to use the computer.
• Time Management skills.

the successful candidates will be sent to the area they choose to work all over the country.
download the details on attachment and check the link out.

which you the best of luck.

Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by kalan: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2010
From sources in the company I hear they will be employing more than 250
whao! lets grab this opportunity before it slips.
all the best.
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by chantebas(f): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
Pls note dt its a Temporary job
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by VENUSS(f): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2010
Pls wat d link,
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by kalan: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2010
@Venuss
use the attachement for the link.
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by kalan: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2010
Yes temporary for now, but high performance will help you go in as Customer care Executive
and moreso it will boost your Cv as having work with A telecom Giant as Etisalat.
What do you lose?
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by Gword: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2010
the link is not working, can you resend it.
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by switch360(f): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2010
THIS JOB OPENING CLOSED YESTERDAY!!

but for more job opening click on my signature so you wont miss out again!! good luck! naijajobhunters dot com
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by Gword: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2010
Whats up with this job? any lastest
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by busybody20: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2010
The job advert closed last tuesday 9 March 2010
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by switch360(f): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2010
Gword:

Whats up with this job? any lastest

@ busybody20
Meaning HAS ANYBODY BEEN CALLED??
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by Gword: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2010
more jobs at etisalat coming soon, as mass recruitment is currently going on.
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by busybody20: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
@switch.

I'm afraid, i have no idea.

@Gword,
I heard also oo, but details havent emerged yet.
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by bdian: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2010
more jobs at etisalat coming soon, as mass recruitment is currently going on.

Why are jobs in Etisalat so hard to get?
Cant they just do public advert? so if I don't have
an insider I cant get in,
Na wa oh For Naija.
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by kalan: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
anyone attended the interview to share with us the process and questions asked?
please help others.
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by DEBONATI(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
Pls someone should tell us d venue and date of the lagos test.
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by Babem(f): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2010
pls, does anyone know if they have started calling people for the test or interview?
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by bdian: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
Babem:

pls, does anyone know if they have started calling people for the test or interview?

Test have started for some people since last week.
others will do theirs next week. I think the south and lagos will be for next week
till April.
Re: Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers by Babem(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2010
Thanks, kindly let us know went they start calling for lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Certication Edge Interview/test / How To Register For IPPIS Data Capture & Verification Online Registration / Skye Bank Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.