Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student (36419 Views)

Aarinola Olaiya, Obafemi Awolowo University Best Graduating Student / 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by BounceNigeria: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Meet Pepper Seller Who Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student

Hunger pushes several people over the edge. Some steal, others kill many destroy but Ifeoluwa's hunger for success drove her along the long, dusty and narrow path to greatness.

"I, Bejide Ifeoluwa, the girl who sold plantain chips, who sold pepper and tomatoes, who sold fish, who swept the classrooms is now a graduate!"

With those words she received a resounding ovation from prominent Nigerians including former minister of defence - Theophilus Danjuma and the General Overseer of the Redeemed Church Worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

Ifeoluwa finished with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.93. If you ever went through the rigours to get a first class you would understand the long hours, the pain and self deprivation she had to endure consistently for 4 years.

What drove her?

According to Ifeoluwa, her story started at the first convocation of the same institution which she attended as a JSS 2 student in company of Professor L.B. kolawole who later challenged her saying, "it was a female like you who collected all those prizes, you too can do it."

"In other to pay back a mother like this who has always been struggling for her children, I decided to not only be a first class student, but to be the best", she said.

Speaking on the perceived limitation faced by most people from less privileged backgrounds, Ifeoluwa says God blesses those who dream and add hardwork to it.

"I always said to myself, I am not the first person to come from a less privileged home. If Daddy G.O (pastor E.A. Adeboye) could make it, why can't I? If so many of the professors here who had poor backgrounds could make it, why should I not?"

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/20-year-old-pepper-seller-emerges-best-graduating-student-at-redeemers-university-20170929

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by paiz: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Some people have finished secondary school since 2009 and you have written JAMB for more than seven(7) time...but you are on nairaland always dragging first to comment

Even JAMB knows you
You have recieved umbrella, shirt, wrist watch and even free registration for nxt year JAMB due to ur constant patronage and they are even planning to make you chairman board of trustee

The God that did it for this Lady will do it for you

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2017
One day my Bright will make me proudkisskiss
God protect him for me. Amen

Mother'slove kisskiss

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by makydebbie(f): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:

Mother'slove kisskiss
Amen, we'll join you to celebrate. kiss

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Amen, we'll join you to celebrate. kiss
Yes o, I'm preparing for that day grin

22 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Congrats young lady! Soar higher like the eagle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by jaksmillioniar: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:

Mother'slove kisskiss
amen dear I wish dat too

4 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
amen dear I wish dat too
You have a child?

1 Like

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by jaksmillioniar: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
You have a child?
wen I born

4 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
wen I born
Oh, may God grant your wishes

7 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by ashewoboy(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2017
she should be tagged a slay queen. not oloshoism type of slay queen. kudos to her.
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by jaksmillioniar: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Oh, may God grant your wishes
tnx dear u neva tell me u have born

1 Like

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
tnx dear u neva tell me u have born
check my dp, that's me and my son.
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by jaksmillioniar: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
check my dp, that's me and my son.
wow his a big boy I wish him d best u look gud dear I wish u a gud Friday
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
wow his a big boy I wish him d best u look gud dear I wish u a gud Friday
Thanks Jaky babygrin he is 8
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by jaksmillioniar: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thanks Jaky babygrin he is 8
dat gud just make sure he marry Yoruba
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Oyindidi(f): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
dat gud just make sure he marry Yoruba
angry that's his choice to make but she must love megrin

Mother knows best! No love for Mother, no marriage

2 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by jaksmillioniar: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry that's his choice to make but she must love megrin

Mother knows best! No love for Mother, no marriage
hahaha make I go,born baby girl for him am out dear. see u later
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by kenny1795(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
pepper seller going to a private university in Nigeria?? was she on scholarship?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Neimar: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
oya com make I giv u belle sharply
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
kenny1795:
pepper seller going to a private university in Nigeria?? was she on scholarship?

Even if she were, how could one be doing that and be in a full time 4 year private university?

Neither the girl nor the mom look it.

15 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by 2shure: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Seriously.
Op must u tell us its pepper
U sound like a racist
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by teacherbim(f): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
kenny1795:

I'm also confused,congrats to her,my children shall also make me proud

1 Like

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by stephen109(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
don't underestimate the power of puna!

2 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Abbeyme: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Congrats
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by femi4: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:

Mother'slove kisskiss
Iya Imole, Ekaasan
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by free2ryhme: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
BounceNigeria:
Meet Pepper Seller Who Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student

Hunger pushes several people over the edge. Some steal, others kill many destroy but Ifeoluwa's hunger for success drove her along the long, dusty and narrow path to greatness.

"I, Bejide Ifeoluwa, the girl who sold plantain chips, who sold pepper and tomatoes, who sold fish, who swept the classrooms is now a graduate!"

With those words she received a resounding ovation from prominent Nigerians including former minister of defence - Theophilus Danjuma and the General Overseer of the Redeemed Church Worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

Ifeoluwa finished with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.93. If you ever went through the rigours to get a first class you would understand the long hours, the pain and self deprivation she had to endure consistently for 4 years.

What drove her?

According to Ifeoluwa, her story started at the first convocation of the same institution which she attended as a JSS 2 student in company of Professor L.B. kolawole who later challenged her saying, "it was a female like you who collected all those prizes, you too can do it."

"In other to pay back a mother like this who has always been struggling for her children, I decided to not only be a first class student, but to be the best", she said.

Speaking on the perceived limitation faced by most people from less privileged backgrounds, Ifeoluwa says God blesses those who dream and add hardwork to it.

"I always said to myself, I am not the first person to come from a less privileged home. If Daddy G.O (pastor E.A. Adeboye) could make it, why can't I? If so many of the professors here who had poor backgrounds could make it, why should I not?"

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/20-year-old-pepper-seller-emerges-best-graduating-student-at-redeemers-university-20170929

congrats
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
i graduated with first class from esut and i dey sell shisha. so whats the fuse.

5 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Chukwudi4naija(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
kenny1795:
God bless you. You took the question out of my mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Burgerlomo: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Congrats girl
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Congrats.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja / Adekunle Ajasin University Ondo Shut Down Over Protest. Photos / That Student Of Bowen University Impregnated VC's Wife Is False - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.