Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student (36423 Views)

Aarinola Olaiya, Obafemi Awolowo University Best Graduating Student / 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by DckPssy(f): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
My wife
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by SpyDa247(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Shior receive deliverance!
Neimar:
oya com make I giv u belle sharply

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Mekanus(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hmmm pepper seller dy go private uni for naija? She must be making a whole lot of money from selling pepper.

3 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by bamsir: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
it easy to make 1st class in private university

so na pepper money she used to sch in a private sch? how is DAT possible
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by bettercreature(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Was she on scholarship or what? because Pepper seller can not afford to go to that school
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Truckpusher(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
One day my Bright will make me proudkisskiss
God protect him for me. Amen

Mother'slove kisskiss
Yeah , Bright is a smart boy and he'll make you proud.

How old is he now and when is his birthday coming up ? Missed that little chap though.

1 Like

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Bibors(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
How did proceeds from pepper pay for one of the most expensive universities?

Just trying to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Something is surely missing....I sell laptops and I doubt if I can afford the school fees!!!please Na scholarship abi na pay as you attend?

2 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by aku626(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
She’s probably on scholarship, financed by a local church or an individual in the church. I know of a family where all the kids are financed by the church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by akaahs(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na part of d packaging
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by columbus007(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
bet i would have love to see pictures of her selling the pepper or undecided
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by bobofellaini(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
...pepper seller in private university that pays several hundreds of thousand naira as school fees. Congrats anyway.
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Godsent12(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
na for here,u go know say nairaland get mama's
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by reality17(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
One day my Bright will make me proudkisskiss
God protect him for me. Amen

Mother'slove kisskiss

Baby mama?
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bibors:
How did proceeds from pepper pay for one of the most expensive universities?

Just trying to understand.
Of course it must be scholarships na. Anyone that can afford redeemers can't call his/herself less privileged.
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by sexyboocalher(f): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
kenny1795:
pepper seller going to a private university in Nigeria?? was she on scholarship?

My bro/sis, do not underestimate the power of a woman/man that wants the best for their kids!!!
I have a customer that buys some of her things on credit but pays before she gets another batch of goods...
There are times I go to supply her, u will see her wearing cardigan in d afternoon...upon enquiry, I realise she's cold cos she came out very early and cold poured into her chest hence her afternoon cold!
Her daughter is now in her finals in the same private uni but things have gone better...
So it is very possible!
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Johnnyessence(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Congrats
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Harbeyg09(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
kenny1795:
pepper seller going to a private university in Nigeria?? was she on scholarship?

She wants to claim she suffered

2 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by koolModee: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na today I know say Nairalanders wey get head small. Is it not obvious she was on scholarship?!
Chukwudi4naija:
God bless you. You took the question out of my mouth.
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by nolio(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
kenny1795:
you took the words right outta my mouth.were u in my mind?
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by omosaku(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is beautiful. May God bless her hustle
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes o, I'm preparing for that day grin
chai! you Don Marry? shocked
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Oyindidi(f): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Truckpusher:
Yeah , Bright is a smart boy and he'll make you proud.

How old is he now and when is his birthday coming up ? Missed that little chap though.
He is 8 years old, in primary 5. He'll be 9 years old 2 March 2018.
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by buffalowings: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please stop using adeboye as an example of persons that made it.

Ye's he made it
By preying on the stupidity of people

2 Likes

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by NairalandFacts: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
96.87% of Nairalanders only come here to read comments
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by omoelerin1: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
You are not from poor background, for you to have attended a private university in Nigeria. Redeemer's University for that matter!
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
Some people have finished secondary school since 2009 and you have written JAMB for more than seven(7) time...but you are on nairaland always dragging first to comment

Even JAMB knows you
You have recieved umbrella, shirt, wrist watch and even free registration for nxt year JAMB due to ur constant patronage and they are even planning to make you chairman board of trustee

The God that did it for this Lady will do it for you

Lol This One Loud Gan Oooo!!!

Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by timo70: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
I want to thank some guys here who have asked the relevant question of how come she went to private university? On scholarship? In Nigeria we find it difficult to tell or ask for complete story. This is our problem
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by guychidile: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
I salute your courage girl,God will help you to secure a hod job. A lesson to hawkers
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Chukwudi4naija(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
koolModee:
Na today I know say Nairalanders wey get head small. Is it not obvious she was on scholarship?!
Imagine this nitwit presuming what is not obvious. Did she say she was on scholarship and selling pepper to augment? How can you fallaciously jump into conclusion and patonize the actual intellectual Oracles on this platform
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by NicoBaba(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
Imagine this nitwit presuming what is not obvious. Did she say she was on scholarship and selling pepper to augment? How can you fallaciously jump into conclusion and patonize the actual intellectual Oracles on this platform
leave am O fe stupid ni
Re: Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student by Bibors(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Statsocial:

Of course it must be scholarships na. Anyone that can afford redeemers can't call his/herself less privileged.

I tought so too but it's not good to assume or speculate.
They should just tell us how proceeds from pepper paid for such luxury education

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja / Adekunle Ajasin University Ondo Shut Down Over Protest. Photos / That Student Of Bowen University Impregnated VC's Wife Is False - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.