Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace, Show Myself To The World - Peter To Pau - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace, Show Myself To The World - Peter To Pau (648 Views)

Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) / Lekki Flood Forces Nollywood Actress Inem Peter To Park Up Her Car / Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace, Show Myself To The World - Peter To Pau by Irukkanews: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2017
Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace And Showcase Myself To The World - Peter To Paul

The crisis rocking Nigeria's talented musical group Psquare who are actually twin brothers seem to be far from over going by this latest post by one of the twin, Peter on his Instagram handle in reaction to Paul's tweet about his shows.

Since news of the shocking split, The twin brothers have taken on new identities, with Peter calling himself 'Mr. P' and Paul going by the name 'Rudeboy' and in a way to prove to his fans and the world that he is doing better after the split, Peter has continually teased his fans with numerous show appearances he has been billed for which technically means that he is doing well for himself despite the split and his career is progressing.

His Twin brother Paul in reaction to the various tags he gets on his brother's page begged his fans to stop tagging him in 'restaurant or beer parlor appearance' in America and informed his fans that he was in Nigeria. The tweet comes off as a shade to his brother, Peter's shows in US.

Peter in reaction to Pau's tweet took to his Instagram to ask his brother to let him be and he has moved on from their group. Read his post below.

We just hope one less busy Billionaire in Nigeria will wade in and settle this issue that is tearing them apart.

http://irukkanews.com/psquare-saga-allow-me-to-have-my-peace-and-showcase-myself-to-the-world-p2250-96.htm

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace, Show Myself To The World - Peter To Pau by Irukkanews: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2017
This is getting heated
Re: Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace, Show Myself To The World - Peter To Pau by Jostico: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace, Show Myself To The World - Peter To Pau by GloriaNinja(f): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2017
undecided THEY CAN KILL THEMSELVES ..... THEY DON'T PAY MY BILLS.
Re: Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace, Show Myself To The World - Peter To Pau by Badmanbay(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Paul throwing shades directed by Jude......

Peter the perfect defender.....
Re: Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace, Show Myself To The World - Peter To Pau by LUGBE: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2017
This Peter is so annoying, talking trash always
Re: Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace, Show Myself To The World - Peter To Pau by AkProsper(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
seen.
Re: Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace, Show Myself To The World - Peter To Pau by CecyAdrian(f): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is depressing for people like me that adore twins embarassed
Re: Psquare Saga: Allow Me To Have My Peace, Show Myself To The World - Peter To Pau by CecyAdrian(f): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
LUGBE:
This Peter is so annoying, talking trash always

Peter to me is the twin that always talks without reasoning, he might not be at fault but his too much talk just make him to be seen as the one with trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Two Of Davido’s Crew Guys Who Dropped Tagbo At The Hospital Arrested / Big Brother Naija 2017 Star, MIYONSE AMOSU, Is On The Cover Of TNY Magazine / Blogger Olajide Johnson Wed In Style [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.