Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Know The Mind Of God Before Leaving The Place Or Accepting The Offer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know The Mind Of God Before Leaving The Place Or Accepting The Offer (268 Views)

Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House / Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know The Mind Of God Before Leaving The Place Or Accepting The Offer by peppo4live: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2017
"ASK ME IF I WANT THEM TO LEAVE WHERE THEY ARE"

These were shocking words the Lord said to me this morning in the place of devotion while I prayed. When I explain how it came about it will be clearer and many of us will appreciate it as we apply the principle to our lives.

I usually go to pray in one church and there I met a brother who worked full-time as the church administrator. He is a graduate and wanted something better both pay wise and otherwise.

One day, the brother who found out where I work decided to approach me about helping him secure a job in the place where I work. I have the influence to do it, so I collected his CV and gave it to the Human Resources Manager as a KIV for potential recruitment.

After a while, an opening came and I discussed with this brother the option including the pay which isn't what he would want at that moment. We agreed we will wait for something bigger. And we have been waiting.

So, this morning, as I was in prayers inside the same church, the brother walked in and went about his job. It was at that moment God spoke to me. The Lord ministered to me that the brother is currently doing what is ordained for him per time in his life. He is going through a phase in his life journey. And that when I tried getting him a job I was going to pull him out of a place Heaven has planted him to serve for a particular period. And the Lord summed it up by saying "whenever you to assist believers in getting another job, ASK ME IF I WANT THEM TO LEAVE WHERE THEY ARE". Oh my God!

I was deeply touched. How many times do we offer to assist and help people, and in the process move them out of God's agenda per time for their lives? Many times maybe. This word was for me. But I have shared so that it can bless you and someone who would read it. I encourage you share with fellow believers. Together we strengthen one another. Shalom.
#DrBukolaWilliams
Re: Know The Mind Of God Before Leaving The Place Or Accepting The Offer by revelatiorcm(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
I am very blessed by your post, most of the times we jump into helping without the word of the Lord as the guidance..
wow
The Lord bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Testimony. / Woman Who Refused To Vaccinate Son, Is Heading To Jail!!! / When The Best Comes Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.