Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria (48667 Views)

Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse / Top 20 Safest Campuses In Nigeria- what do you think? / Top 10 Best University Campuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
hos4x:
Everybody just wants their post to be on front page

You didn't even carry any survey or anything oh

Foolish OP

Uniben no even day there
you no get sense.. you see source for there you still dey call Op foolish like say na him carry out the survey instead make you click on the link and go blame the blogger..Foolish ppl everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by naifizzy: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Nairaland is the only place where people impose their opinions on others and call on the mods to move it to front page...
One nairalander even has a 'blog' where he 'blogs' about his opinions and usually tries to shove it down the throats of readers via front page....
Thats what blogging is all about

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chinachriss:
What of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike?

Op, swerve joor
we are talking of schools being attended by human beings and not animals grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Excuse me?
أوتو با ما لو إيشه سو سو با ما لو فا إيكب كا بت ساسا ما لا أمالا با كا تاه با ها كيو باص يي تاتا سا ما لابيا أورو تشا كا إيب جاجش كو بوتو كاهاه با لاواي تينوبو با با جا تا بوي أزو.
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by nolio(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
my school didnt make it cry cry cry cry
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
أوتو با ما لو إيشه سو سو با ما لو فا إيكب كا بت ساسا ما لا أمالا با كا تاه با ها كيو باص يي تاتا سا ما لابيا أورو تشا كا إيب جاجش كو بوتو كاهاه با لاواي تينوبو با با جا تا بوي أزو.
I do not understand a thing.
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by Daniel2802(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
So no UNN
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by JayB11(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
I can't see American University of Nigeria, Yola, over here. That school is an American environment in Nigeria.
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by BluntBoy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
I didn't find UI beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I do not understand a thing.
it means lawlahdey wa do mi da da
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by Homeboiy: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rubbish Unn better pass UI and OAU

Esut better pass Unilag n uniport

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
What of ATBU,this ABU is overhyped
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by seguntijan(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS HAS THE BEST OF EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE. from lagoon front to the guest house, to Faculty of Law to Senate building to Faculty of Engineering to Faculty of Sciences to Medicals to High Rise back to Moremi Hall to Afe Babalola to Unilag Mosque to Unilag chapel (Protestant and Catholic) back to Faculty of Social Sciences to International School Lagos to Prof. Saburi Biobaku Hall to Newest Hall to Faculty of Education to Faculty of Environmental Sciences and finally to the Gate. You can't just exhaust the beauty of the school of first choice and the Nation's pride.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by GodsMopol: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oau

Oba Awon University

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by Myde4naija(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Nairaland is the only place where people impose their opinions on others and call on the mods to move it to front page...
One nairalander even has a 'blog' where he 'blogs' about his opinions and usually tries to shove it down the throats of readers via front page....

*Modefied :the title on front page has been edited...
The raw title is:top seven most beautiful campuses in Nigeria....
(with no recognised Authority or criteria for the classification)
# Yeye dey smell....
lol
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by emmie14: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
BornAgainMay:
[color=#990000][/color]

Yorubas and Hausas

Can't you see that Nigeria we all fantasized is not forthcoming?
For how long are we going to continue to live together even when our differences are obvious? We can't develop with such hatred that is prevalent among us the Nigerian populace.

Restructuring won't even be able to solve this national question that have kept us static and that's pushing us towards a collapse State.

The best thing for us the Nigerian populace to do is to sit on a round table and discuss if we actually want to keep existing together or we want to be separated.

If the answer is separation, allow the ppl that want to go to go and we will all go and build our various communities.

Let's stop being deluded, Nigeria can't get any better. The moment we realize this, the better for us and our entire generation.

Let us all campaign for Referendum and BiaExit

Join hand and help the igbos.
Nigeria will be more better.
Yoruba universities made 5 out of 7. I wounder what they are still looking for in foreign universities. Some travel to Ghana and south Africa when they have the best. Nonsense idlers.
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
rubbish .
University of Niaraland should be No:1 on that list.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
rubbish .
University of Niaraland should be No:1 on that list.
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by emmie14: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
oluphilip2008:
Op, number 1 on the list is so on point. The structures on that campus are simply architectural master pieces. OAU is undoubtedly well planned, but sadly, we lack maintenance culture in Nigeria.
Academics in the university or structure?
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by maclexyiii(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
for the doubting thomases, here are more pictures from funaab

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by Kaxmytex(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
What shall it profit a man that comes here shouting my school is beautiful knowing fully well he has a grade point that is not capable of making a MTN to MTN flashing in that same school.. .
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
physical strucures? I give it to UST.
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by TundeHashim(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
the person who came up with this crap is obviously an OAU student/alumnus. How on earth would OAU have the finest campus in Nigeria? in fact, the OP has never visited any other school save ife..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by wristbangle: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:

grin
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by edgeP(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kaxmytex:
What shall it profit a man that comes here shouting my school is beautiful knowing fully well he has a grade point that is not capable of making a MTN to MTN flashing in that same school.. .
yee! mogbe! nah u go report me say nah olosho i dey do for school abi?

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by wristbangle: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
I rep FUNAAB.

What I like about the school is the school environment. Well serene cool

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by Deo1986(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Imagine, no school from the East was included no wonder they are agitating for Biafra. Unical sha.
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chinachriss:
What of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike?

Op, swerve joor

Lol, is that one a school?
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by Mubarak05(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Greatest ife...

OBA AWON UNIVERSITY
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by ionsman: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yup...Uniport is very beautiful at least compared to many others.

"If you don’t want to leave the south-south region of the country and yet want to attend a reputable university, then UNIPORT should be your destination"

O.p delete this thrash. The best university in the south-south and One of Nigeria's best is UNIBEN. They are not even mates and yes I finished from Uniport.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by ehison007: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Powerbrains is an initiative that seeks to promote intellectual growth and also seek to educate and enlighten Nigerians with informations and knowledge in areas such as History, Sports, Politics, Entertainment, Science, Geography etc.

Our Mission

is to indulge Nigerians in an active online quiz competition where they tend to answer questions daily from all areas of life and winners stand to win different cash prizes.

VISIT www.powerbrains.com.ng for more

PRIZES TO BE WON

WEEKLY - 4 winners gets 10,000 naira each
MONTHLY - 1 winner gets 100,000 naira
SET POINTS - 50,000 Naira to be shared among a maximum of 10 challengers

HOW TO WIN
A CHALLENGER is expected to answer 10 questions daily [except Sundays].
Each question carries 20 points, the Quiz is timed.
To be a winner is simple, you must be amongst the 4 challengers with the highest points weekly or the challenger with the highest point monthly or YOU have attained the SET point for the month.
Your total score for the week will be the addition of all your points from MONDAY – SATURDAY
Example

Monday – 130 points

Tuesday – 126 points

Wednesday – 127points

Thursday – 101 points

Friday – 121 points

Saturday – 111points

Total weekly points = 130 + 126 + 127 + 101 + 121 + 111 = 716 points

Your total points for the MONTH is the addition of all your daily points from on the 1st to 31st or 30th of every month

SET POINTS

A set point is the point where challengers strive to reach to win cash prizes. The set point/prize is subject to change monthly as the administration deem fit.
Set point prize will be shared amongst the total no of challengers that attained the SET point.
This prize cannot be shared for a number of challengers greater than 10. MEANING, if more than 10 challengers attains the set point, the 10 winners will be picked at random from those that attained the SET point.
Re: Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
But the O.p said if you think your university is better,..just indicate with pics.,,it clearly shows that O.P has nothing to do with South East based on tourism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUP strike has been called off / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User / The Most Popular Barber In OAU Barbs In His Convocation Gown (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.