Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

PHCN-BEDC Is Cheating Us Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHCN-BEDC Is Cheating Us Here (392 Views)

Bedc Is A Complete Scam!!! / Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN-BEDC Is Cheating Us Here by Benard94(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
I don't know where to put this but this is a form of crime.
I recently moved to a new apartment in Akoko area of Ondo state. I got to discover that there was a disconnection in that area for over one year due to unpaid electricity charges. There was a major development of recent in some area as light was restored (I happened to get a lodge there). Based on the general talks, the development came as a result of T. B Joshua, Some senators, Boroface etc paying up the bills. In fact, each house were charged #2000 to cement the amount collected.
The issue now is that, they rarely bring the light (They do that when disconnection day is close). There are two families in my lodge, plus me- making three. The bills are throat slaughtering. What is paid in a month is more than the rent of the house. Besides, we were told that we still have over 70k for the previous years to pay.
One of my neighbors tried paying part of what we contributed this week, although not easy but we still strive. They are bent on disconnection except we pay a higher amount. I don't seem to even understand when we consumed that electric power.
We have told them we don't need their light again and they have disconnected us. Pls, how do these people charge us.
Note: My neighbors only have little appliances like TV and radio. I use washing machine once in weeks and I don't stay at home because of my work.
Re: PHCN-BEDC Is Cheating Us Here by Benard94(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: PHCN-BEDC Is Cheating Us Here by Mechette(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
wat...?
Re: PHCN-BEDC Is Cheating Us Here by Benard94(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Mechette:
wat...?

Yes o

(1) (Reply)

SP Joseph Ogunade DPO Elimbu Arrest Four Kidnappers & Recover SUV / Father Kills Son After Being Fed-up With Taking Care Of Him / Grazing Law: 2 Killed In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.