Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Bedc Is A Complete Scam!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bedc Is A Complete Scam!!! (493 Views)

BEDC Is Scamming People / Sacked BEDC Staff Electrocuted In Delta While Doing Illegal Connection / PHCN-BEDC Is Cheating Us Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedc Is A Complete Scam!!! by TheVoice21(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
BEDC IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!

Before now I use to believe BEDC is just a company filled with incompetent staffs; but recently I have come to understand that is not the problem. BEDC is a company set to exploit the poor masses in Nigeria and a power distribution company in disguise. Guess what, you can't do anything with them. Nobody to report them to; they are the boss of the city even the government pay bills and still don't have light. If you don't have light nobody cares, they will still bring the bills. The only relationship between BEDC and their customers is the monthly bills. If only the Electricity they said they are distributing can be as consistent as their consistent monthly bills, there won't be need for this write up. I have never seen a company of people so useless and futureless. We are all suffering in my neighborhood. Ondo city in Ondo state is the worst hit. How can you charge people of a service you did not render? You give people low current and inconsistent in the supply of what you claim to be supplying. NEPA, PHCN, and then BEDC has failed Nigerians. I WANT TO BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE IN POWER ARE BEHIND YOU. People WITH NO PREPAID and people with the old meters you never attempted to read are your steady income. You merry with Nigerians money and expect to live long as a company? or as a people? What more can I say BEDC? Stop extorting Nigerians! Distribute electricity! You are not Bill distribution company "BBDC". Receive or borrow sense My dear!
ADENIYI EMMANUEL
Re: Bedc Is A Complete Scam!!! by Thomthom(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
My Brother do you blame the stupid BEDC Or the minister for power... They increase tariff every now and then but just to get at least an hour of light is a rocket science... In my area I'm Edo state, you will only see constant light In area were houses of VIPs are located.. while the area were mases live are left with total darkness.. And upon all the darkness when month ends Bill will come from the Useless company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bedc Is A Complete Scam!!! by youngblaq: 4:30am On Mar 04, 2021
Not a secret bro...

I moved into a new apartment with a CLEAN bill. House was locked since July, bill of ₦6660 came on August, message was sent to the landlady. She sent money and cleared the rubbish.
She then wrote to the BEDC office to discontinue charging her property at the moment because the house is vacant and it's electricity lines has been disconnected (which was true).

On, Feb 8th, landlady wrote another letter to the werey people that the property had just been taken that by the end of the month the consumption bill May come in..only to see a bill at my gate 4days after moving in (17th). Bill of ₦31,556.

Going to the shack they call an office building to show them copies of the letter and the legit endorsements on them, no much difference was made. I was only asked to pay at least 5k, and continue like that on monthly basis. Me I need light, them, to disconnect light dey sweet dem. Nobody fit control them all call them to order. Na so I succumb..now I don dey pay for weyin I no dey responsible for.

Naija don too shame legit hustlers, make God no con shame us.

1 Like

Re: Bedc Is A Complete Scam!!! by tungamaje: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
BEDC would be the last DISCO to give customers prepaid meters because the company would collapse. They don't purchase enough electricity to distribute but rather ration the little they have.In Ijoka in Akure, 3 hrs day time and 3 hes in the night on lucky days.Sometimes you won't see the light for a week.At the end of the month you'd see them with their ladder

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls For Arrest Of Suspected Railroad Vandals Harvesting Rails In Enugu / Troops Kill 24 Bandits In Kaduna Forest / Lady Gets Stuck While She Was Trying To Catch Her Cheating Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.