Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

President:-pete Edochie,olu Jacobs ,and Alex Usifo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President:-pete Edochie,olu Jacobs ,and Alex Usifo. (2243 Views)

Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President:-pete Edochie,olu Jacobs ,and Alex Usifo. by Tarmpa: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2010
Friends,if the only three candidates nominated for the next presidential election are Pet Edochie,Olu Jacobs and Alex Usifo. Who will you vote for and why?
Re: President:-pete Edochie,olu Jacobs ,and Alex Usifo. by Tarmpa: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2010
I think i'll vote for Pet Edochie,he's very humble, matured & i know he'll have the interest of the people at heart, But come to think of it,i hav'nt really heard of him since after the kidnap. Any one know what's up with him these days?.He's the Daddy of all Daddies, Friends,i like dat man well well oo.
Re: President:-pete Edochie,olu Jacobs ,and Alex Usifo. by clemcykul(f): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2010
pete will do
Re: President:-pete Edochie,olu Jacobs ,and Alex Usifo. by Ugobelu: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
Pete, Pete and Pete, Go Pete! He is senior DADDY

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal Surprises His Manager With E200 Mercedes Benz Car - See More At: Http / Omg!!..nicki Minaj Smashed Her Boyfriends Car >> See Why / Kanu Nwankwo And Actor Osita 'paw Paw' Iheme Stare Each Other Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.