Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink (3186 Views)

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by ebusnwaoma: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bold Pink who before now has made 'wild' allegations against some Nigerian celebrities, has come down hard on Naira Marley who according to her is a dirty looking man.

The controversial Instagram user who took a swipe at the singer, stated that why he is known is because of the 'beef he had with Simi' as he was nobody before that time. Bold Pink also slammed the young men who attacked Ruggedman in London over Naira Marley who she described as a dirty looking man. She further wondered why one will want to jail because of the singer, who "braids his hair like a baby".

Here is her video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/16/naira-marley-is-a-dirty-looking-man-bold-pink/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by Jicqueville: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol

Check my signature for your data
Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by DonBenny77(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
I agree with her, he's a street kid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by dangotesmummy: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
She's right but again the elders say if you live in glass house,its dangerous to throw stones especially when you're fat with the kimd of dual colored legs you have

I don't like nairamarley myself or his songs.he looks typically like these local street kids who found fame unexpectedly but lacks the wisdom to maintain his fame and manage his life.he's more of a typical Yoruba boy,all talks and bragging but empty inside. For example look at how he was bragging and showing himself before he was arrested. When he was with the efcc and throughout his appearance in court,he was humble. He left all his gragra outside. Now he's out again and he's doing the same thing. They talk way tooooo much to prove a point that doesn't even exist to cover up their inadequacies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by Abfinest007(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
naira marley trend bcuz of simi so someone else wants to trend bcuz of naira marley

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by Yuceeluv(f): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
My dear...Some nigerians and celebrating 'mediocrity' are like 5&6.

Like someone will open mouth now and say, "I'm proud to be a marlian"... Like WTF.!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by tyson98: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Don't go and watch ur weight buffalo and be dizzing someone else eleribu

In Marley's voice( idi kudi leru werey)

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by Witlee(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol, its obvious this one wants fame with some one who is popular, who knows bold pink? At the back she will be the one greasing a married mans dick

She can't even pronounce scallywag well grin grin grin
Foolish Igbo girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by missimelda01(f): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
But let's be honest, he looks really local for a celebrity... Even his pose taya me grin

Those yahoo boys who call themselves 'marlians' will soon come and attack me.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Anyone empathizing or singing the praises of people like Naira Marley will be a problem for Nigeria's future.

It's better they don't get to that future. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by Gadafii: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rugged man no even talk this plenty before these cult-like "marlians" mend am for jand

Auntie bold Waka jeje oo,if he look like rat,leave him drink orange juice and mind ur business

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by Phlimsyjay(m): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
dangotesmummy:
She's right but again the elders say if you live in glass house,its dangerous to throw stones especially when you're fat with the kimd of dual colored legs you have

I don't like nairamarley myself or his songs.he looks typically like these local street kids who found fame unexpectedly but lacks the wisdom to maintain his fame and manage his life.he's more of a typical Yoruba boy,all talks and bragging but empty inside. For example look at how he was bragging and showing himself before he was arrested. When he was with the efcc and throughout his appearance in court,he was humble. He left all his gragra outside. Now he's out again and he's doing the same thing. They talk way tooooo much to prove a point that doesn't even exist to cover up their inadequacies

Boya ko mabinu o
Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by SamAzing: 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
[b][/b]We know her type already.
Controversial to secure attention.
What’s his looks got to do with her life?
His looks made him a citizen of England, Aunty ‘ ‘good looks’ perhaps haven’t even stepped into an immigration office for passport inquiries before.
His looks see him command about 1,000,000 followers on IG. Aunty good looks is yet to have 10k followers despite her controversial poses and rauncy dresses.
His looks see him smiling to the bank raking in daily payments from his YouTube videos many of which have millions of views already, features, shows Et al.
Until people learn to mind their business as Simi and Falz advised ehn, they won’t stop being laughing stocks and scapegoats (Even Marley was a scapegoat in EFCC’s hands for not minding his business. Ruggedman almost beaten dead for not minding his business too). What an erratic and comedic display this young lady just fed us with? shocked
I advise she engages in more productive ventures rather than trying to secure cheap attention by inciting controversies from the rave of the movement; NM.
Stay Alive.[color=#000000][/color]

Re: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man - Bold Pink by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Yuceeluv:
My dear...Some nigerians and celebrating 'mediocrity' are like 5&6.

Like someone will open mouth now and say, "I'm proud to be a marlian"... Like WTF.!
they ate now printing it on t-shirts. I saw one wearing one this night and I was like WTF. e don reach this level

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Congratulates Davido Brother On His Traditional Wedding / Bbnaija: Finally Nengi Confesses She Had A Butt Surgery / 10 Nollywood Stars Who Acted Couples In Movies And Later Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.