Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

"D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. (7207 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance / Twitter Men Can't Afford Me -lady Claim But See Where They Sent Her. / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 1:26am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
shocked
See your big eyes grin. I want to see a photo of you oo
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 1:29am On Sep 30, 2017
themonk:
See your big eyes grin. I want to see a photo of you oo
when is the iPhone arriving.....cause that's what I would use in taking my pics
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 1:31am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

when is the iPhone arriving.....cause that's what I would use in taking my pics
IPhone wey full computer village ikeja na him you dey wait to arrive. Kontinue grin
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 1:32am On Sep 30, 2017
themonk:

IPhone wey full computer village ikeja na him you dey wait to arrive. Kontinue grin

if you know get money hide your face
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 1:35am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

if you know get money hide your face
Lol, you dey find rich men abi but rich men no go tell you say them get money. E be like say u too like money sha
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 1:36am On Sep 30, 2017
themonk:

Lol, you dey find rich men abi but rich men no go tell you say them get money. E be like say u too like money sha

waiting I suppose like if know be ego
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 1:44am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

waiting I suppose like if know be ego
Deek grin
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 1:44am On Sep 30, 2017
themonk:
Deek grin
you're not serious lol
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 1:47am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

you're not serious lol
Lol grin
Na balanced diet be that o
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by uchemac2: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
You guys should watch this video goodness n mercy by Smacby, The video tells a story of a young lady who was from a poor background, but lived uprightly and worked hard for her money. In the video, she (Smacby) is seen living in a “face me I face you” house where her neighbor is proposed to by a young man with ‘agege’ bread, and she accepts to marry him. She (Smacby) who happens to be a tricycle (keke) driver saw the wallet of a “big boy” fall down, and decides to return it…..
Watch the video to find out what transpired after that.
It is indeed a video that you would want to watch over and over again.
The video was directed by Smacby herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO7azugKGro
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by scoundrel(f): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
See the fat ugly thing. I blame Yoruba boys for this rubbish.
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by scoundrel(f): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
uchemac2:
You guys should watch this video goodness n mercy by Smacby, The video tells a story of a young lady who was from a poor background, but lived uprightly and worked hard for her money. In the video, she (Smacby) is seen living in a “face me I face you” house where her neighbor is proposed to by a young man with ‘agege’ bread, and she accepts to marry him. She (Smacby) who happens to be a tricycle (keke) driver saw the wallet of a “big boy” fall down, and decides to return it…..
Watch the video to find out what transpired after that.
It is indeed a video that you would want to watch over and over again.
The video was directed by Smacby herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO7azugKGro
Well, that was a waste of data.
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by StyleAfos(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by Digmygold: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ubunja daughter. cheesy
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by irunoko(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2020
See her fat cheeks and fat chin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pulse TV News: Ini Edo Is Not In Any Love Affair... Yet / Orlando Bloom B* Tt Naked On The Beach While On Vacation With Katy Perry . / How Can A Billionaire’s Daughter Eat Like This” – Reactions As Temi Otedola Shar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.