Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

"D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. (7205 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance / Twitter Men Can't Afford Me -lady Claim But See Where They Sent Her. / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by queensera(f): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
A Nigerian lady, "Enderlin chinenye Ambrose" on facebook has taken to her facebook account to show off her dildos. She claim to be having a d*ck and P*ssy challenge. Anybody who know what that means angry angry angry

She Caption The Picture:

#DickChallenge Loading......

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/dck-challenge-loading-nigerian-lady.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

1 Like

Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by mofeoluwadassah: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
mtcheeeeew undecided iranu
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by AntiWailer: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Addicted to an average d1ck I guess
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by paiz: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
My dick size

2 Likes

Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by Yeligray(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahh.. What a world

1 Like

Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ugly thing

1 Like

Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by darfay: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
igbo kwenu o #igbo_Amaka na dem

3 Likes

Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by sKeetz(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
My dick size

undecided

8 Likes

Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by tossie101(f): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Olosho
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
If I post the one way I set use this thread go close

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by officialteemi(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
marketing
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by MustiizRaja(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
more reason why she need to be taken to YABA LEFT
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
grin
Even the eiffel tower no go do you

But I know what you want, just halla me cool
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
themonk:
grin
Even the eiffel tower no go do you

But I know what you want, just halla me cool

funny man halla you make you continue from were carringuy stop.... kolewek
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

funny man halla you make you continue from were carringuy stop.... kolewek
grin lol..He was extremely childish. I can't do that no matter what, except maybe the girl stole from me. In that case I warn her severally before putting up a picture of only her. Can't put a picture of me and a girl on social media. Never. It can be used for future blackmail and you know I want to be president sometime grin

1 Like

Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
Lol please close the thread Biko
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Lol please close the thread Biko
cheesy
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2017
themonk:

grin lol..He was extremely childish. I can't do that no matter what, except maybe the girl stole from me. In that case I warn her severally before putting up a picture of only her. Can't put a picture of me and a girl on social media. Never. It can be used for future blackmail and you know I want to be president sometime grin

yeah I support your vision of becoming the president can't wait to become the first lady cheesy
grin
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 12:46am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

yeah I support your vision of becoming the president can't wait to become the first lady cheesy
grin
We can't achieve that if we don't see this weekend grin
Just checked and saw lasgidi in your profile, I nodded like a lizard..lol cheesy
I just moved to the island, if you stay there we can go see a movie this weekend or hang out at any exciting spot
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2017
themonk:

We can't achieve that if we don't see this weekend grin
Just checked and saw lasgidi in your profile, I nodded like a lizard..lol cheesy
I just moved to the island, if you stay there we can go see a movie this weekend or hang out at any exciting spot

lol movie OK movie ni
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

lol movie OK movie ni
Choose the cinema and date and time then I'll check my schedule.
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 12:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 12:56am On Sep 30, 2017
themonk:
Choose the cinema and date and time then I'll check my schedule.
I'm still afraid of what caringuy did
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

I'm still afraid of what caringuy did
Lol, it's just a movie na grin. I can't tell you to lie on my chest at a cinema..lol. I've sent you a PM, let's talk via email.
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 1:12am On Sep 30, 2017
themonk:

Lol, it's just a movie na grin. I can't tell you to lie on my chest at a cinema..lol. I've sent you a PM, let's talk via email.

lie on your chest ko......... sleep on your chest ni
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 1:16am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

lie on your chest ko......... sleep on your chest ni
Lol, you go get shakara o. I Don see am.
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 1:17am On Sep 30, 2017
themonk:

Lol, you go get shakara o. I Don see am.

know kill me with laugh abeg......with your baby face
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 1:19am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

know kill me with laugh abeg
Heheh. You neva start sef, you fit leave the movie begin dey laugh dey disturb people wey come watch movie when I begin make you laugh.

I sent you another email. Check it out.
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 1:20am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

know kill me with laugh abeg......with your baby face
Lol..looks can be deceiving oo. Show me your own face biko
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 1:22am On Sep 30, 2017
themonk:

Heheh. You neva start sef, you fit leave the movie begin dey laugh dey disturb people wey come watch movie when I begin make you laugh.

I sent you another email. Check it out.

email ni......email ko
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by themonk(m): 1:24am On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

email ni......email ko
undecided
Re: "D*ck Challenge Loading", A Nigerian Lady Claim As She Show Off Her Dildos. by biacan(f): 1:25am On Sep 30, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. / The BOOBS That Drove This Pastor Nuts!!! ;D / ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.