Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (63714 Views)

Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim / African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by okerekeikpo: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bring her back, I swear if she teste my dick she will run from lesbianism
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by iamdondanna(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Have you ever wondered why?
Why he or she covers up the lies?
Why he or she doesn’t just leave?
Why he or she cannot see what you see?
Have you ever tried to understand?
Walk in his or her shoes if you can?
Ever think of the dangers that are at hand?
Do you realize the mental control that is in place?
Do you know the things that he or she must face?
Do you know what is possibly at stake?
How much careful planning it all takes?
Before judging and assuming, before victim bashing.
Be aware. Aware of the things that are most likely happening.
For a victim of abuse they may not be aware of the choices they have.
They may feel like no one cares.
Take into consideration of the brainwashing.
Being told that no one loves them.
Being told that it is their fault and that they deserve it.
Abuse goes so much deeper than a physical wound you may happen to see.
The mental, verbal and emotional abuse is not seen by the naked eye.
The invisible scars that lie deep beneath and hold so much control.
Have you ever wondered?
Have you ever really just wondered?
Why he or she is so closed off from the world?
Why he or she does not trust a single soul?
How hard it is for them to gain back their own self control?
Do you know what it is like to be a prisoner in your own mind?
To feel trapped even after you have already escaped?
Triggers: A scent, a sound, a touch, a day, a time, an event, a number of things that could send a person spiraling backwards in their healing.
The panic and anxiety attacks
The not wanting to leave from under the covers of your bed.
Never feeling safe.
Always feeling alone.
And you wonder why he or she goes back?
The sweet lies that drip from the tip of the abusers tongue.
The lies that have the victim turn back and run.
Run back to the arms of the one who causes the most pain.
Blinded by the disguise.
Not seeing their own demise.
All in order to feel “loved”
Have you ever wondered?
How he or she got there?
What has them stuck there?
Have you ever taken the time to fully understand?
What it is like to be controlled by another persons hand?
How someone once so strong could be so fragile?
How someone with so much confidence now insecure?
How someone who once was so full of life can now be so passionless?
Have you ever wondered?
What can you say?
What can you do?
To possibly get them to see the truth?
Truth is..
You can tell them until your face turns blue.
It isn’t that they don’t hear you or want to hear you.
They need to see the truth
For themselves.
They have to see their way out.
They have to see that they will be safe.
They have to get to that point.
The point where they have had enough.
Their eyes will be open
Where they will soon realize.
Everything that was said
Was nothing but lies.
It was all a disguise
To try and paralyze
A caterpillar from transforming into a butterfly.
Have you ever wondered?

1 Like

Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
grin

If she come Naija, her family bashing alone is enough...

Ritual cleansing casting and binding of the devil grin
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by mickeymimi: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
She might claim to be a lesbian to stop them deporting her to Nigeria ...............knowing that same sex marriage is not allowed here and they might grant asylum .

I don't blame her o ... everybody is looking for ways to survive na..... not everyone get rich relatives or able to get 3 square meal a day for Nija...,,,

Even the President and rich ones run go abroad just for treatment and send their children to live and school abroad na * rich ones sef no trust Nija*.....No jobs...they will be telling you to stay that the land is green,,,,but when you ask them to give u 20k ...they will tell u times are hard...... you are d only one that knows where the shoe hurts you most....

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Exactly....A very shameless woman. The suicide thing and abusive husband angle are all lies. How many lesbians have been lynched in Nigeria?

What people don't know is....maybe she can only succeed in life if she stays in Nigeria.

The West is nice, yes, but I can NEVER disgrace myself like this with such revolting desperation. Pathetic !
so are you suggesting that she is not a lesbian? how would you know? just asking.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by introvertedsoul: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Filth!
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by piagetskinner(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chinachriss:
Some people will just be claiming gay just to be granted asylum overseas.

The hustle is real. Me, I de for this Nigeria. We go hammer well well. Baba God de for throne. Overseas or not overseas, what is mine is mine.

correct bro
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by dsocioemmy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Doing anything to stay put. The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by birdsview(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Is she saying after tasting cassava and experiencing its "alleged" sweetness she went to start p**** licking?..
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by maclatunji: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chinachriss:

The hustle is real. Me, I de for this Nigeria. We go hammer well well. Baba God de for throne. Overseas or not overseas, what is mine is mine.

Na format jare. #Yeye
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by purplekayc(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chinachriss:

how are you sure she isn't lesbian?
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by ojimbo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
UK is Evil. I wish we will send them and all their companies packing from Nigeria. Infant, kidnap any British citizen yoi see in Nigeria. Bleep all of them
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by cooltola(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please do not put hell in any category of sufferings. In Nigeria, there is still hope. In hell, there is no hope. Just pray no one online goes to hell

1 Like

Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by salford1: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
married to a man 3years ago. Fake lesbian.
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Choi! Nneka wey enjoy prick pass anything come dey claim lesbian all for say she no wan come back Naija....diaris god o angry
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by Deo1986(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Nobody wants anything to do with Nigeria, even lesbians, gays, pastors, boxers, footballers, nobody!

They rather die and go straight to hell than ever return to the cursed and devilish country called Nigeria, where the politicians milk the people dry unend because they have brainless zombies who would always defend them.

Is there anybody on this thread right now that is proud to be a Nigerian?

Thunder fire Nigeria! angry
Lols you are pained. I am a proud Nigeria get it and i don't care if it adds to your sorrows.

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by Ximenes45(m): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chinachriss:

Truce!
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by dlondonbadboy: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Deo1986:
Lols you are pained. I am a proud Nigeria get it and i don't care if it adds to your sorrows.

Add to my sorrow? Keep deceiving yourself. You are a writer, yes? In saner climes you would have been rich...but you are here crying for 3k and 4k. Keep deceiving yourself son.
Your eyes would open someday

1 Like

Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by Lexusgs430: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
A Nigerian lesbian woman, with a son? When did she start becoming a lesbian?

She needs to be put in a special lesbian camp, and let's see how she performs......
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

HannahHitler see how our sister has suffered so much.

LGBT struggle is real.

but Hannah do you really think she's a lesbian. I feel there's a twitch to her story
like she said, sexual orientation is a hard thing to prove so let them give her benefit of doubt Biko.

although she really has nothing to fear. we are living fine here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
When you've gotten use to eating foreign clits
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by godofuck231: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
IAMSASHY:
She shud beta remain dere undecided

No, no, no, let her come so we can give her the best medical prickment, trust me it works
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by LexngtonSteele: 12:15am On Sep 30, 2017
gypsey:
so are you suggesting that she is not a lesbian? how would you know? just asking.

UK immigration officials are trained to smell fraud. Why do they see through the charade?

How many lesbians have been lynched? Just asking too.
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by Maski87: 12:55am On Sep 30, 2017
If some of these ibo boys handle you with there big mojo, you no go want to be lesbian again o
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by 360command: 2:13am On Sep 30, 2017
kinkie:
i swear people will be claiming gay or lesbian so they can travel out under the disguise of seeking asylum..nonsense
You might be right.. Well, I once saw someone claiming victim of fulani heardsmen attack to seek assylum or visa grants even when she stated living in Lagos.
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by chiraqDemon(m): 2:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Lmao. I laugh. This is the one thing I can be proud of Naija for. No space for the mentally ill. smiley
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by Laple0541(m): 2:16am On Sep 30, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Nobody wants anything to do with Nigeria, even lesbians, gays, pastors, boxers, footballers, nobody!

They rather die and go straight to hell than ever return to the cursed and devilish country called Nigeria, where the politicians milk the people dry unend because they have brainless zombies who would always defend them.

Is there anybody on this thread right now that is proud to be a Nigerian?

Thunder fire Nigeria! angry

BAŚTARD........
Re: Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide by chiraqDemon(m): 2:17am On Sep 30, 2017
360command:
You might be right.. Well, I once saw someone claiming victim of fulani heardsmen attack to seek assylum or visa grants even when she stated living in Lagos.
One guy claimed asylum that boko is hunting him. Guy was living in Borno, instead of him to head back to his state in the east, guy crossed desert to seek asylum. It's a sharp guy thing sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) / Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.