Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

ALC 2.0 Is Here - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / ALC 2.0 Is Here (12294 Views)

Drupal 9.2.0 Is Available: What’s New In The Latest Update? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by MistaBabz: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2017
I also got a success mail. Waiting to hear from them what's next
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by officialcharlz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
for those who have gotten in, what data plans do you suggest?
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by simiolu1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
officialcharlz:

Data plans are dependent on location. Use what people report in your area that is fast. If you are in an area where swift, spectranet, smile or ntel work and can afford the modem; you should go for those. If not, just subscribe for something in the range of 3 - 4 GB per month
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by simiolu1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Justiceuphold I have replied your PM
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by Justiceuphold: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
@simiolu1, thanks for the update. Can you kindly check your inbox, I sent you a pm . Thanks
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by drpips1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
simiolu1:

Data plans are dependent on location. Use what people report in your area that is fast. If you are in an area where swift, spectranet, smile or ntel work and can afford the modem; you should go for those. If not, just subscribe for something in the range of 3 - 4 GB per month

Hello simiolu1 , please i want to ask about resolving this situation, i recently moved from region of the country to another, how can i resolve the location issue for the meetup, i already sent a mail but i have not seen any reply yet......thanks
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by simiolu1(m): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Justiceuphold:
@simiolu1, thanks for the update. Can you kindly check your inbox, I sent you a pm . Thanks

I said I replied. And you even sent your PM twice even though I replied the first one. Now, there;s nothing in my inbox to check. Maybe you don't know how the PM system works.

drpips1:

Hello simiolu1 , please i want to ask about resolving this situation, i recently moved from region of the country to another, how can i resolve the location issue for the meetup, i already sent a mail but i have not seen any reply yet......thanks

Those guys are dealing with a lot of issues. Your e-mail would eventually be replied. Once the launch party is over, and you still haven't gotten an answer, make noise in the Slack channel.
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by drpips1(m): 1:38am On Nov 21, 2017
simiolu1:

Those guys are dealing with a lot of issues. Your e-mail would eventually be replied. Once the launch party is over, and you still haven't gotten an answer, make noise in the Slack channel.

ok thanks
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by CoLdFLaMeS2: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
please has anyone gotten to the stage of slack on-boarding, it's saying my link is no longer active.
anyone with same issue or help?
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
I am onboarded slack and udacity for 2 days now. started my lessons already. now at lesson 2, chapter 11.

1 Like

Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by CoLdFLaMeS2: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
ellad2k4eva:
I am onboarded slack and udacity for 2 days now. started my lessons already. now at lesson 2, chapter 11.
congrats bro, I've also started
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by Justiceuphold: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
simiolu1:

I said I replied. And you even sent your PM twice even though I replied the first one. Now, there;s nothing in my inbox to check. Maybe you don't know how the PM system works.

So Sorry Simiolu1, I am actually having a bit of challenge getting across to you. I can't find your feedback In my inbox.
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by enigma2007(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
officialcharlz:

Get a fast internet with like 15+GB data and download the entire course at a go. Subsequently, you just need to be logging on to the site to do your quizzes... Not logging on to do your quizzes can make you fail the programme.

and if you cant afford that much data, wait for the inaugural meet-up for your area, you will see people with the complete course videos that can share with you.
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by bukiii(f): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
ellad2k4eva:
how did you get your udacity password since they open the account for us
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by drpips1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
bukiii:

I click the link from the onboarding message , it took me to udacity login page, i signed in with a wrong password and to my surprise, it signed me in, i log out and clicked on forgot your password which took me to a page, and follow the process to reset my password

1 Like

Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
bukiii:

simply click on forget password and set a new password

1 Like

Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by Chigojude: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
please guys..I have a plea, can anyone currently on the ALC 2.0 be gracious enough to give me videos to the lectures. I'm more interested in learning than the certificate. my preferred track is web beginner. pls I'm begging. wasn't successful in the application.
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by bukiii(f): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Chigojude:
please guys..I have a plea, can anyone currently on the ALC 2.0 be gracious enough to give me videos to the lectures. I'm more interested in learning than the certificate. my preferred track is web beginner. pls I'm begging. wasn't successful in the application.
they are much
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by Chigojude: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
bukiii:
they are much
I heard so..bukii...size isn't my problem I have a hard drive. internet isn't either, I can download if need be or pay the person to download if nearby..I stay in abj
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by solacong: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Chigojude:

I heard so..bukii...size isn't my problem I have a hard drive. internet isn't either, I can download if need be or pay the person to download if nearby..I stay in abj

Just go to Udacity, register, search for the Android or Web Courses you need, those courses are actually free, it will just be that you will only miss the mentoring
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by Chigojude: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2017
solacong:

Just go to Udacity, register, search for the Android or Web Courses you need, those courses are actually free, it will just be that you will only miss the mentoring
its not free bro...I use udacity and have checked. if not I won't be asking
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by solacong: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Chigojude:

its not free bro...I use udacity and have checked. if not I won't be asking

Oga check again, PM if still same

https://www.udacity.com/course/android-basics-user-input--ud836

https://www.udacity.com/course/android-basics-multiscreen-apps--ud839

https://www.udacity.com/course/android-basics-networking--ud843

https://www.udacity.com/course/new-android-fundamentals--ud851

https://www.udacity.com/courses/all >>>> Search for the Courses here, a whole lot of them are free

i created another Account now to confirm what you said, i was was still able to access the free courses, don't go for the ones with Nanodegree at the front of the name, those are the full premium courses with mentorship,meanwhile go through those link above.

2 Likes

Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by Chigojude: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
solacong:

Oga check again, PM if still same

https://www.udacity.com/course/android-basics-user-input--ud836

https://www.udacity.com/course/android-basics-multiscreen-apps--ud839

https://www.udacity.com/course/android-basics-networking--ud843

https://www.udacity.com/course/new-android-fundamentals--ud851

https://www.udacity.com/courses/all >>>> Search for the Courses here, a whole lot of them are free

i created another Account now to confirm what you said, i was was still able to access the free courses, don't go for the ones with Nanodegree at the front of the name, those are the full premium courses with mentorship,meanwhile go through those link above.

thanks bro...I was looking at the nano programs all this while
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by Damoxy(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Good Morning
I got a mail from Andela Microsoft that I will receive an assessment test this week. Pls what will the test look like.
Thanks and possible things to do to get selected
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by solacong: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Damoxy:
Good Morning
I got a mail from Andela Microsoft that I will receive an assessment test this week. Pls what will the test look like.

i doubt anyone will know, just keep hands crossed and watch out
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by Damoxy(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2017
solacong:

i doubt anyone will know, just keep hands crossed and watch out

Alright
Thanks
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by amulet: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
also got an email from andela ........waiting for their assessment
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by simiolu1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Damoxy:
Good Morning

No one can know that since this is the first ALC partnership with Microsoft. But if you're alrewdy familiar with web technologies, you have nothing to be afraid of
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by tejiri4(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Assessment form are out
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by TheTechMan: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
I did my test yesterday. They sent me result today and said they will get back to me in 15 days. Test is on html css and javascript.
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by 2abet(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
got a mail this night telling me my score is 0.72727272... and awaits d next steps in 15 days
Re: ALC 2.0 Is Here by Chigojude: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
2abet:
got a mail this night telling me my score is 0.72727272... and awaits d next steps in 15 days
hmm..which kinda score is this? I take my own on Monday, internet in my present location is a luxury

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Laptops For Programmers / Arduino Programming Boards, Shields, And Sensors Purchases / Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.