Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) (3730 Views)

Enameled Copper Wire For Motor Machines / The Best ATM Withdrawal Defense (13 Pics) / See How Ladies Withdraw Money From Atms In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Using an ATM alone is risky these days, especially at night.

Security cameras, cubicle-type walls, and even armed guards have been set up at certain locations to discourage muggers and opportunists, but there's one defense mechanism that could prove to be even more effective and all it will ask for in return is a treat.

https://www.boredpanda.com/dogs-protect-atm/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1257043353

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Photos are appearing on the Internet of people carefully positioning their canine crew behind them while using ATMs.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
You think twice.

4 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol.
The last pics, those dogs are endowed

3 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
More.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by freshness2020: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
lol... grin
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
ATM Security At Its Best

Una go fear na, except if una carry AKs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by dfrost: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Team Dog #RottRules
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
N.a. wa even the dog sef look the camera man with corner eye like say " bros no snap pass 2 pinshure"

Lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Supersuave2(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
hahahahaha! What if the robber is armed? it only takes a bullet each to silence the dogs
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Damoxy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
This one na stress, Just wear this Vest and Thank me later

10 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Supersuave2(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
kenonze:
Lol.
shocked wetin your eyes go do for that place?

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
armadeo:
N.a. wa even the dog sef look the camera man with corner eye like say " bros no snap pass 2 pinshure"

Lol.

grin
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by temmytopsy1(f): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wetin happen? na million den wan kolect?

Abeg who fit dash me dog?
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Afoochekk1914(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na person whay get money for account dey carry dog go atm. I only go there to check if my atm card still dey work

4 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Supersuave2:
hahahahaha! What if the robber is armed? it only takes a bullet each to silence the dogs

Lol...

How much am i withdrawing from the ATM that you will come and block me with a gun?

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by iamchybs(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Those dogs no get joy o... Para mode!!! Even an armed robber would think twice. lol grin

Bad market for bad guys !!!

But most naija babes are scared of dogs tho
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
The best to give you cool distance without anyone questioning you when doing multiple withdrawal, transferring and recharge ur phone
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
temmytopsy1:

Tnx 4 d correction sis.
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Supersuave2(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Explorers:

Lol...

How much am i withdrawing from the ATM that you will come and block me with a gun?
It doesn't matter.

The robber might have been surveiling you for weeks, might want you to transfer your funds to a certain account or use it to pay for a certain service.

Such can rarely happen in Nigeria sha grin
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by temmytopsy1(f): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Afoochekk1914:
Na person whay get money for account dey carry dog go atm. I only go there to check if my atm card still dey work
lol, na una type dey get billions for akant

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Afoochekk1914(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
temmytopsy1:

lol, na una type dey get billions for akant
If I get billions for akant, I would have employed Explorer long time ago cus I no want dey drag front page with ham
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by InsideOut247: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
lol
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
temmytopsy1:

Hmu,I get one ekuke wey I fit dash u.
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Dogs cheesy
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by oz4real83(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Damoxy:
This one na stress, Just wear this Vest and Thank me later
your vest has anti-bullet configurations while the dogs dont no matter their muscles!!!
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by donbrowser(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Those dogs ain't smiling oh. Enter queue with this kinda dogs ehn
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by Emerikoss: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Omo these dogs no get joy at allgrin grin grin
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by WizAkzy: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
cheesy. I saw these pictures on Facebook too
Re: This Is One Of The Most Secured Ways To Withdraw From ATM Machines(Photos) by WizAkzy: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
kenonze:
Lol.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Male Maltese Puppy For Sale!!! / Healthy Doberman Pincher Puppies / Ibadan / N150K / Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.