Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" (46878 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed / Banky W Shuts Down EME Records, Redevelops The EME Brand Into A Media Agency / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by BALLOSKI: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:
let me tell you what I think happened to him. He stood too close to successful talents and that shaded his career. Same thing that happened to black face and faze...in the music industry never stand too close to sucess or you will always be comparison to why the other is moving and fans will find a diversion from you.
Now I see the same thing happening to Paul if truely he leaves psquare.that guy music go fall ehh ppl go wonder wetin do am coz his brothers music which we all know is better will always cover up his own songs no matter how good they will sound.
as much as I'd say I agree with you, banky didn't give skales the needed support like they gave wizkid; wizkid was the focal point and this affects other artists.

You remember don jazzy and dibanj? The whole attention was on the d'banj and other very good artist like Wande coal allowed to rust to the detriment of d'banj. You can see now that don jazzy is not making mistakes with mavin as he's created a level playing ground for all.

I hope you meant Peter and not Paul. Na Paul sabi sing pass na.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

He is way better than you even with his badluck. I dont know why people say shi. Someone that is doing well for himself n family and you are spewing trash.

I don't think he meant it literally its just language style ,as per figure of speech and as nigerians I believe we all understand certain kinds of talks

So please calm down and don't just jump on people like that
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Superman94(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
That first comment got me like shocked shocked shocked
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by tiger28: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:
But this skales badluck self too much oo.or is it that his village ppl are paying constant visits..he started with wizkid and nothing dey intimidating than to have your mates leave you behind by far...

Even with the help timaya offered his career is still fumbling,
the guy that built a house for his mum in kaduna is fumblingWhat have you done for your mum besides being a nuisance?
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Abudu2000(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
BALLOSKI:
as much said agree with you, banky didn't give skales the needed support like they gave wizkid; wizkid was the focal point and this affects other artists.

You remember don jazzy and dibanj? The whole attention was on the d'banj and other very good artist like Wande coal allowed to rust to the detriment of d'banj. You can see now that don jazzy is not making mistakes with mavin as he's created a level playing ground for all.

I meant Peter jor, thanks for bringing my attention
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by wh33z(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Safiaa:
It's better to.give than recieve. Your blessings multiply tremendously.
sensible girlie
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by eliadekx(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
wh33z:
he better pass ur generations to come....aboki oshi

guy u re big fool ooh,waitin de guy talk how e take wori u wee u come de takam pesina witam. mr perfect ass hoe,dey is abusive word on wat de guy say's shuu u no
sabi read english again,dan boro u banka
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by EzeeYFB(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
olofofonaija1:
He said

https://mobile.twitter.com/youngskales/status/913768040340303873
hmmm... D way Dis guy dey tell us tins so, e get wetin won happen ooo
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by dont8(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
BALLOSKI:
as much said agree with you, banky didn't give skales the needed support like they gave wizkid; wizkid was the focal point and this affects other artists.

Don't even bring in D'banj comparism to this cos he was the one signing artistes and not the other way round.

That aside, it's a good thing for Skales to give credit to Timaya for helping him find his bearing but at the same time, I think he shouldn't have dragged EME into it negatively.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by BALLOSKI: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:
I meant Peter jor, thanks for bringing my attention
you're welcome!
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by BALLOSKI: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
dont8:
Don't even bring in D'banj comparism to this cos he was the one signing artistes and not the other way round.

That aside, it's a good thing for Skales to give credit to Timaya for helping him find his bearing but at the same time, I think he shouldn't have dragged EME into it negatively.
wande was better than d'banj.

Skales can't separate banky from EME . It's like somebody separating the doctor that killed his child from the hospital where the negligence took place.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
BALLOSKI:
as much as I'd say I agree with you, banky didn't give skales the needed support like they gave wizkid; wizkid was the focal point and this affects other artists.

Banky did not give skales the required support. After wizkids album pple were waiting for Banky to shift focus but no way. He focused on wizzy still. It was when Wizkid had a fight with him that he started gravitating to skales.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by EddyBlingzz(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
This guy self,I no understand you o,are you Saying EME no try for you? Even though you’re wack dem let you finish your time and dem no owe you any money,not having a house is your problem not anybody’s
few nigerian artistes that are successful(by successful i mean being known and having one or two endorsement deals) are better than sales was at eme. Very few can match match his vocals and song writing ability. Funny that he stopped good music and did shake body and overnight he was everywhere. This is just to let you know that skales wasn't let go by eme because he was wack. His good music wasn't marketable to nigerians that love to dance to a good beat with wierd lyrics
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by ocelot2006(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:
But this skales badluck self too much oo.or is it that his village ppl are paying constant visits..he started with wizkid and nothing dey intimidating than to have your mates leave you behind by far...

And what have you achieved with your life? Never ever look down on anybody
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by EddyBlingzz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
tiger28:
the guy that built a house for his mum in kaduna is fumblingWhat have you done for your mum besides being a nuisance?
savagery...
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by dont8(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
BALLOSKI:
wande was better than d'banj.

Skales can't separate banky from EME . It's like somebody separating the doctor that killed his child from the hospital where the negligence took place.
Wande Coal better than D'banj is relative depending on the angle you view it from and don't forget he was discovered by D'banj and was a mere dancer for them way back.

Skales wasn't kicked it out from EME like he would portrayed but his contract with the label expired. If you ask my opinion, I'd say he should let it slide since he's now in a good term with his boss and rather than calling out Banky/EME at every opportunity.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by victorioushands: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:

where are your mates...this one you are here gossiping about people?

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by BALLOSKI: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Banky did not give skales the required support. After wizkids album pple were waiting for Banky to shift focus but no way. He focused on wizzy still. It was when Wizkid had a fight with him that he started gravitating to skales.
this is what I want dont8 to see.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by BALLOSKI: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
dont8:
Wande Coal better than D'banj is relative depending on the angle you view it from and don't forget he was discovered by D'banj and was a mere dancer for them way back.

Skales wasn't kicked it out from EME like he would portrayed but his contract with the label expired. If you ask my opinion, I'd say he should let it slide since he's now in a good term with his boss and call out Banky/EME.
in terms of good sense of music, wande is better. But dbanj is an entertainer.

I believe skales should let it pass. Though he's saying it to inspire others.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by MrBigiman: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Skales is a great guy and definitely an inspiration. Any of his guy who know him in person should tell him that MrBigiman loves him to d max. Bless up!
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Maximus85(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
It's hurts me deep when all these stupid boys singing about boobs and yanshs and when you ask them they'll say it was God that gives them inspiration and he's blessing them.

Are they mad?

If you feel me, pls like.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by dont8(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
BALLOSKI:
this is what I want dont8 to see.
Anyways, you might be right

BALLOSKI:
in terms of good sense of music, wande is better. But dbanj is an entertainer.

I believe skales should let it pass. Though he's saying it to inspire others.
Yeah right but, he should desist in calling out EME for some obvious reasons because anyhow we look at it, Banky still made him irrespective of the short-comings from Banky.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by moshino(m): 1:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Abudu2000:

How about your own life, have you achieved your dreams, or is bad luck and your village people paying constant visits?
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by 12345baba(m): 1:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Abudu2000:

all fingers are not equal and everyone has his programmed speed in life.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by riyanxeally(f): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2017
u were indisputably a failure na...he prolly pushed u out fr d best so u look fr ur real calling ure here ranting n crying foul na u sabi..
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by PrinceAdey(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Abudu2000:

@Abudu2000 have u seat down for once and think about your life? Are you happy at where u are now? Every achievers have a story to tell.. Skales is doing well for himself and he never give up on himself. I love the guy! #NeverSayNeverGuy.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Naijjablog(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2017
You are on a long tin...
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by LolaCole1(f): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2017
I'm sure you have lots of your mates doing way better than you. smiley

Abudu2000:

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Laryne(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Abudu2000:

Even the Banky himself no reach Wizkid... low minds always comparing people. ..
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Abudu2000:

#singing in Skales ad burna boy voice (temper)---> Hello hater! nice to meet ya!! we no dey dsame nicker!!
GBA gudun GBA
GBA gudun GBA gudun GBA gudun GBA gbu GBA!!
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by ajahinnousa(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
mascot87:
Immature goat that's who Skales his. You don't need all this to prove your point. I now understand why he was kicked out, he doesn't know how to talk #spit
what s immature about been gratefully, bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Stuns In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / BBNaija: Rochas Okorocha Gives Miracle N2M, Plot Of Land & Nina N2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.