Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" (46874 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed / Banky W Shuts Down EME Records, Redevelops The EME Brand Into A Media Agency / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by mikeycharles(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
All these has been will say anything to revive their career
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by babagydoz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
T
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by leksmedia: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm never rubbish where you once fed, even if they treated you badly.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Rick9(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Skales Hmmm !!! Banky W kicked you outta EME or your contract expired and he refused to renew because there was no return of investment,
Abeg eee make I hear word.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by edungene7: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sme Nigerians too get bad mouth d guy just related is story to inspire others u knw HW many guys career crash because dia friends beta just read ND stay mute if u hav ntin better to contribute
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by femi4: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Our men are talking too much these days...
No harm in competing with you ladies
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Alphasoar(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Upcoming artist.

Y?
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by femi4: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
You refuse to blow, y dem no go kick you out.
Even Niyola try small. Na only wizkid dey pawo wole for EME

When Lukaku no first perform, we threw him out

1 Like

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by olayinka00(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by talk2percy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
And this Idris guy go dey insult people anyhow, how many people him don help? Make him call at least two names of present day artist that he's set up. Nonsense. I hate corruption. Dem mama soldier, ride on.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
pocohantas:

And guess who's been paying a little too much attention? undecided
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by anonymuz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:
But this skales badluck self too much oo.or is it that his village ppl are paying constant visits..he started with wizkid and nothing dey intimidating than to have your mates leave you behind by far...

Even with the help timaya offered his career is still fumbling,
quiet. Life is all about ups and downs so what ever position you find yourself in quests be grateful.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Yteflon(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
hustleranthem:
oga u r talking shit finally..all ur points r invalid because even with his dead career,he get money pass u..so what exactly is ur point? And also,its skales not scales!
Don't assume everybody on NL is broke as you.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by BALLOSKI: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:
But this skales badluck self too much oo.or is it that his village ppl are paying constant visits..he started with wizkid and nothing dey intimidating than to have your mates leave you behind by far...

the industry forced him to drop his kind of music. Skales is deeper than wizkid. How could he have blown when banky and the rest told him he sounded like Drake and was not given a chance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by donlucabrazi(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chai! This Skales e yaff suffer o!.....You one Olamide sponsor your Video, na still you Timaya keep for house. Na only you waka come? Shebi na you and Wizkid start music together that year?....bros I hail oo!

On a serious note, after all this love and camaraderie shown to you, I hope you are giving bck to the society in your own little way?

I equally respect the fact that you have acknowledged all those who have been there for you. It shows you have a spirit of gratitude. For that alone, thumbs up man!

May God make you bigger!!!
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by kullozone(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
This guy is a big foool. You were kicked out of EME because your shiit is wack(and still wack). EME gave you the platform to start your carrier... though you gave nothing to the label you flexed your sense away with the little money/allowance you were given.
Sharrap there! Otu. You just started earning and you've started boasting.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by MissingBudget: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Everyone is helping the solution of this Oga. grin grin
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by roqrules04(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Skales dey hustle sha.. he is really trying hard.
Everybody get the limit dey fit blow reach
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by DJperdurabo: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by DJperdurabo: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:

Each with his time.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by DJperdurabo: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
yomibelle:
first olamide
now timaya
tis good to show appreciation tho
buh methinks he's just insuring himself against claims of 'na me help u' in d future
even tho baddo no dey do like dat

btw, wat do i know and what's mai own?

Yeah! Thank God you know you don't know shiit!

Wonder why folks can't just resist having a negative perception to thoughts, feelings, proclamations and ideas of others!
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by abilemi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:

what the boy makes in a day is far bigger than your father's retirement benefits of 35years.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by DJperdurabo: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
pocohantas:

He ain't "talking". It's a therapy.

You won't understand...
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Abudu2000(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
BALLOSKI:
the industry forced him to drop his kind of music. Skales is deeper than wizkid. How could he have blown when banky and the rest told him he sounded like Drake and was not given a chance?
let me tell you what I think happened to him. He stood too close to successful talents and that shaded his career. Same thing that happened to black face and faze...in the music industry never stand too close to sucess or you will always be comparison to why the other is moving and fans will find a diversion from you.
Now I see the same thing happening to Paul if truely he leaves psquare.that guy music go fall ehh ppl go wonder wetin do am coz his brothers music which we all know is better will always cover up his own songs no matter how good they will sound.

2 Likes

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Abudu2000(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
abilemi:
what the boy makes in a day is far bigger than your father's retirement benefits of 35years.
lol yeah right cheesy

1 Like

Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by skywhity: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
nawao
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by enesty77(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
How dah Bleep is this supposed to be an inspiration story.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by okenwaa(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abudu2000:
bro no misunderstand me, I'm not a hater. I just said what I observed about his career. If he was yielding much profits for his label then why was he let go..last I checked banky almost refused wizkid leaving eme

Scales is a very talented guy and one of my favorite. His lyrics is vey tight, it's just that someone you like so much but him no dey go up the charts dey somehow joor

Sharrraappp.....Hater.
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by Adduce(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Now that are in he limelight, u need to invest well to stay in it...

###$$$Work&earn $40 to $10,000perday###$$$
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by yomibelle(f): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Yeah! Thank God you know you don't know shiit!

Wonder why folks can't just resist having a negative perception to thoughts, feelings, proclamations and ideas of others!

ah kinda agree wit u. i am wondering why folks like u cant blah blah blah to my post.

btw, talking abt me not knowing shit...ignorance is way more blissful n half knowledge
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by hustleranthem(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yteflon:

Don't assume everybody on NL is broke as you.
shatap dia! How much u get? Who know u for the country? Who u don help?
Re: Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" by JaffyJoe(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Skales wack? Nah, he was better off and more original as a rapper though. Heading for a Grammy era. Too bad he went the bubble-gum route.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) / Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon / DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.