Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses (2102 Views)

Souvenir Bags And Purses / Bags And Purses At Your Doorstep! / Ankara Bags 4 Sale !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ankara bags and purses/clutches

I believe a lot of individuals want to join the train of getting dual income.
Do you know ankara is a big deal now unlike before. Why don't you take a step and learn how to make this new fashion statement.

Are you a bride and looking for that unique gift item to present to your aso ebi ladies and bridal train, then look no further. You can place an order for unique ankara/jean/leather bags that would make your friends appreciate you for life.

Call/Whatsapp 08074061741 to place an order for training and buying. Online training via whatsapp and physical training only in Lagos.

The online training via whatsapp is N5, 000
The offline training is N10, 000 flat price but this is based on where the training holds. I charge additional fee for home tutor.

Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by tolugar: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
corpershun:
I make Ankara bags and purses/clutches. Call/Whatsapp 08074061741 to place an order for training and buying.
M

Guy you re a general merchant.

Even ur signature says a lot.
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pictures

Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2017
tolugar:

M

Guy you re a general merchant.

Even ur signature says a lot.

Hahaha...lol. Thanks

Come and make nice purses for your babe or buy our kiddies tablet for your kids, nieces and nephews.
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2017
more pictures

Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by hahnsmall: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2017
corpershun:
Pictures

Nice pics.

You can post an ad for free for these products on www.hahnsmall.com
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2017
hahnsmall:

Nice pics.

You can post an ad for free for these products on www.hahnsmall.com

Thanks.
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2017
You need sourvenir Ankara purses? Holla now and place an order.
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Also Available Jean Ankara Clutches
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Come and learn at affordable prices.
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Affordable and durable
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by Ellaz(f): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2017
How much does d training cost
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ellaz:
How much does d training cost

It depends on your location. If you are on whatsapp you can chat me up and I will provide further details.
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2017
New Designs Available...Picture attached to the first comment.
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Training Begins in December
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2017
Empower yourself for financial freedom
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Training to begin in December
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by beebi5(f): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2017
How much is the training.i stay in Lagos.
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2017
beebi5:
How much is the training.i stay in Lagos.

The online training via whatsapp is N5, 000
The offline training is N10, 000 flat price but this is based on where the training holds. I charge additional fee for home tutor.
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Hurry Now...First come First Served
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Hurry Now. First come First Served
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Contact me if interested.
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2017
Hurry Now. First come First Served
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy December Nlanders

Training Begins this Month.
Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Happy New Year All

1 Like

Re: Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses by corpershun: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2018
Offer still Available

(1) (Reply)

Lets Build Your Marquee ,tent, Danpalon Shades. For Event Centres ,hotels / I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos / Buy And Sell Your Verified Naija Adsense Account To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.