Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos (2103 Views)

Hotel For Lease In Calabar!!! / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / I Need Small Hotel Or Facilities Suitable For Bar/club And Lodging In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by oyatake200: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hello guys still on my things for 2018. I want a moderate not too big hotel i can lease for a year. Please i want a good and cheap one that is not too big My budject is a hotel that i can pay the lease at 800k to 1M a year. I want to learn hotel business with it. I'm a young man that want to settle in Naija please help abroad don tire me, europe is finished.
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by amp01(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Which part of the country,do you want it.
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by oyatake200: 2:54am On Dec 30, 2017
Lagos
amp01:
Which part of the country,do you want it.
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 30, 2017
oyatake200:
Lagos

I advice you purchase land and start small.
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by Blue3k(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Go find a commercial realtor. You have to be specific about what you want. By specific tell her what cap rate you want and number of units in building. Im going to assume you have money and financing sorted.
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by alexx187(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2017
oyatake200:
Hello guys still on my things for 2018. I want a moderate not too big hotel i can lease for a year. Please i want a good and cheap one that is not too big My budject is a hotel that i can pay the lease at 800k to 1M a year. I want to learn hotel business with it. I'm a young man that want to settle in Naija please help abroad don tire me, europe is finished.
there is one available call 08024468953.THANKS
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by oyatake200: 1:08am On Dec 31, 2017
segzy14:

I advice you purchase land and start small.
What do you think?

How much will I spend to put up 6 to 10 rooms hotel
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 31, 2017
oyatake200:

In Lagos , you will spend 6-10M naira for 6-10rooms excluding the land
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by koning: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2017
oyatake200:

Currently in Europe too. But don't wanna set foot here anymore only for vacation. Let's get together and plan this out. I know a lot about Lagos. Drop your contacts. Let discuss one on one.
Two heads better than one.
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2017
I am a builder incase you need one.
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by oyatake200: 4:51am On Jan 04, 2018
koning:

Currently in Europe too. But don't wanna set foot here anymore only for vacation. Let's get together and plan this out. I know a lot about Lagos. Drop your contacts. Let discuss one on one.
Two heads better than one.

Lawgiveaway@yahoo.com
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by alexx187(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2018
oyatake200:
@op,there is one presently available with ur specifications,its ur call..i had sent u my number earlier.regards.
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Blue3k:
Go find a commercial realtor. You have to be specific about what you want. By specific tell her what cap rate you want and number of units in building. Im going to assume you have money and financing sorted.

Thanks for sharing

Please how do cap rates work in Nigeria?
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by ACFARMS: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
oyatake200:

I have a guest house for lease
Re: I Want A Small Hotel For Lease In Lagos by ACFARMS: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
I want to lease/rent out my busy and functioning 5 rooms guest house and bar with restaurants for a minimum period of 6yrs and maximum periods of 10yrs to any serious business minded interested person( s), company, hotel, businesses, at a monthly cost of 180k

It is situated along Enugu-abakaliki high way Ebonyi state opp gizoon oil and gas LTD besides school of health technology girls hostel. Its registered business with CAC with the name 135guesthouse and bar LTD.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Solve This BVN And NIN Problem / Arrival Of Loan Scams / Nipex: I Need To Meet A Contractor Regitered With Them Or Someone Who Has Indept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.