Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Want To Do Your Masters Abroad? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Do Your Masters Abroad? (259 Views)

Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / Can Benin Republic Universities' Certificate Qualify For Masters Abroad / Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Do Your Masters Abroad? by tradepunter: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Everyone travels abroad for a masters without a firm plan or goal. They go with the mindset of after the program i will hopefully work any temp job and hopefully gain resident status.

They come out with distinction and feel oo i can easily get job. But they fail to realize none of these makes you special. All the Africans including Nigerians that settled through work most of the time had a functioning final year project that appealed to a headhunter or scouts seeking talents from the university ecosystem.

Most fail to realize that they are in more practical environment were your practical work speaks volume and beautifies what you have in your brain.

There different technical jobs that you are no competition to the locals but there are some jobs that you can actually compete shoulder to shoulder with local citizen. That area you stand a fair chance is that of Finance, i am not talking about the banking side of things but rather areas with funds or products attached to them.

The financial market is one area i have realized lots of non citizens break through easily, because your work speaks volume for itself.

This have motivated us to therefore engage interested persons in some critical certification that will act as element of surprise to local citizens who are not even aware of their importance.

This is one of the major financial market certification that you will hold and will be a value to you all through your life time, because its a international recognized one. it will give you an edge in every interview in the financial space.

So our advice is equip your self first before setting out, preparation have always been the most important thing in life.

for more information

Reach us for more information on
tegfordfinancial@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics Aid / Asaba-delta Educators Conference / NYSC Mobilization Details For 2017 Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.