Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed (3834 Views)

Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER / 2021 Affiliate Marketing - How To Earn $5 - $10 Daily Giving Out Free Stuff / Make At Least $5-$10 Daily Writing & Verify Your US Paypal Account Officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Today I want to bring to us yet another real legitimate opportunity to make money online free and is relatively easy once you get in.

Without wasting time, let me take us straight to the main thing:

Introducing.....PaidForumPosting

What is PaidForumPosting?

Paid forum posting is one of the highest paying paid to post forum on the internet. They also offer blog commenting, article writing and tweeting jobs but forum posting is their main focus

Is Paid forum posting Legitimate?

Sure, they are very legit. I will never recommend a scam site to my fellow Nairalanders or anybody for that matter.
Paid forum posting is a legitimate company. They have being around and paying their members since 2005 till date.

How do I earn money?

As the name suggests, you earn money by posting on forums. Paid forum posting connects forum owners and posters. As a poster you will have to register to these forums, read their posting rules and regulations and start posting to earn money immediately.

How do I get paid?

You get paid once you complete a job. There’s no minimum withdrawal so you can cash out at any time. Awesome!

PaidForumPosting Pay Rates

The pay rates at PaidForumPosting are actually high compared to others in the industry. They pay $.20 cents per post. That's the highest in the industry right now. With just 5 posts, you will earn @$1.

The post is just 25 words. Make just 25 posts in a day and earn $5. Increase it to 50 posts and you will make $10 that day.

This is a real opportunity, and like I earlier said, the company have been around since 2005. That is over 11years. So there is no doubt about them if they are genuine.

If your application is accepted and you put in the effort, you will surely make good money with this company.

How do I withdraw my earnings?

You will need to have a PayPal account in order to withdraw your earnings. That is the only option that is available for withdrawal.

Source...
https://www.kikimat.com/community/work-at-home-opportunities/get-paid-12hr-postforumposting/#post-459
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
The Application Process

Writers are required to make seven sample posts, consisting of both threads and replies to existing threads. Make sure you follow instructions correctly and write very well.

Please note

Take your test/sample posts very serious. Follow instructions correctly, and write very well. Don't overdo it though. Just be yourself, but take it seriously. You can start making money here almost immediately if your application is accepted.

I actually wanted to work with this company because of the earning potentials.
So I applied few months ago. But somehow, my application was not successful. Maybe they don't like my pattern of writing.
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Let us know your experience if you have applied.
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
You can still make money here.
Just sign up and submit your 7 sample post free
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by oxiide22(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tnx 4 this...but, can you give us the link to their website?
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
oxiide22:
Tnx 4 this...but, can you give us the link to their website?
Your welcome bro.
The post have source. That's where their link is
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by Grabbeast: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't even bother with them, they don't accept Nigerians.

They rejected my application as well for no just cause.
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Grabbeast:

That was bad. Those guys are too strict. Honestly I don't even know how they want somebody to write to please them o.
But on a serious note, they accept writer s from all countries including Nigeria.

They only problem is that they are too strict.
Maybe is because of their pay rate that is very high compared to other pay to post forums?
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by oxiide22(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ok tnx, i understand
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by dvalllis: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Grabbeast:

I think that is true. It is possible they don`t accept Nigerians; otherwise why the mass rejection of applications of most of us?
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by Grabbeast: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
CosmicJames:

That was bad. Those guys are too strict. Honestly I don't even know how they want somebody to write to please them o.
But on a serious note, they accept writer s from all countries including Nigeria.

They only problem is that they are too strict.
Maybe is because of their pay rate that is very high compared to other pay to post forums?

Ok I will take this your comment as motivation and try them out again. Seven high quality post is not difficult to create and their 20 cents per post seems promising.
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Grabbeast:

Ok I will take this your comment as motivation and try them out again. Seven high quality post is not difficult to create and their 20 cents per post seems promising.
Yea, their pay rate is very encouraging.
Don't forget to let us know how it goes
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2017
You can still try your luck with this company.
Who knows, you will be accepted.
You can give them a trial and see how it goes.

Don't forget to let us know your experience.
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by tayotayo60: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2017
CosmicJames:
You can still try your luck with this company.
Who knows, you will be accepted.
You can give them a trial and see how it goes.

Don't forget to let us know your experience.
can i do this with android phone?
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
tayotayo60:
can i do this with android phone?
You need a laptop/PC to succeed with this
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by epospiky(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
is there a limit of post per day?
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by tayotayo60: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
CosmicJames:

You need a laptop/PC to succeed with this
i made my seven posts today. How long will it take for me to get feedback from then?
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 6:19am On Oct 12, 2017
tayotayo60:
i made my seven posts today. How long will it take for me to get feedback from then?
You will get a response from them within 3 business days. Hopefully your application will be approved to work with them
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by undisputed12(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Don't worry about them not accepting you
Have you heard of a social media platform that pays you for sharing original contents, commenting and making friends for free!!! And all countries are accepted without any limitation. That's like killing 3 birds with one stone.
If your are intersted in hearing the full gist just quote me
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by popeejosh: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
undisputed12:
Have you heard of a social media platform that pays you for sharing original contents, commenting and making friends for free!!! And all countries are accepted without any limitation. That's like killing 3 birds with one stone.
I'm interested bro
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
undisputed12:
I'm aware of such site. The problem is that they pay pennies and reaching withdrawal level is very hard. Most of the time, they help waste someone's time.

However, there is no harm in trying them out.
So let's have it. Drop the info so interesting persons can benefit
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by kris(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
$5 bitcoin giveaway!!!

Like, Subscribe and comment on videos to enter the draw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDk_uWg_ltc
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by undisputed12(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
CosmicJames:

I'm aware of such site. The problem is that they pay pennies and reaching withdrawal level is very hard. Most of the time, they help waste someone's time.

However, there is no harm in trying them out.
So let's have it. Drop the info so interesting persons can benefit
You are going to love this site.... It's called Steemit.
You can check it out yourself at www.steemit.com
We have a whatsapp group where we help incoming members with tutorials on how the site works and the do's and don't of the site.
If you are interested holla me with the number on my signature to get added to the group.

It's not a get quick rich scheme!!!
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by CosmicJames(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
undisputed12:

You are going to love this site.... It's called Steemit.
You can check it out yourself at www.steemit.com
We have a whatsapp group where we help incoming members with tutorials on how the site works and the do's and don't of the site.
If you are interested holla me with the number on my signature to get added to the group.

It's not a get quick rich scheme!!!

I've looked them up on Google
Looks like a good opportunity to earn some few bucks

They started last year.
Re: Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed by undisputed12(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2017
CosmicJames:

I've looked them up on Google Looks like a good opportunity to earn some few bucks
They started last year.
Yes
you can holla me to join our WhatsApp group

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Breathtaking Palace Orange Drugs Boss, Tony Ezenna Just Built Hims / Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz / Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.