Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

"Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital (844 Views)

Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by Celcius: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Zahra took to her IG page to raise concerns over the poor state of the hospital in the villa despite the N3 billion budgeted for the hospital in the 2017 budget. She is asking where all the money is going to.
See her comments below

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/where-is-the-money-going-to-president-buharis-daughter-zahra-raises-concern-over-poor-state-of-the-villa-clinic-despite-n3bn-budgetary-allocation.html

Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by thesicilian: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Who is she asking? Me?
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by Nemesis1: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wailers won't see this
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Those who where supposed to use the clinic all travelled abroad for treatment. Why should they utilize the funds grin wink
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by nNEOo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ask your father .....
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by delishpot: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yinmu.... so her dad dey there yet na for social media she dey come ask question?
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by Iyajelili(f): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Our aunty in the Lord has spoken
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by Iyajelili(f): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ok
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by nototribalist: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bia Zara abi gala . Go and ask your vegetable scam father. Mr integrity indeed.

Meanwhile Afonjas will say she's Ipob for talking against their god Buhari.

Afonjas crying right now for this massive scam call buhari

Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by MikeBetty(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nemesis1:
Wailers won't see this
Is The Father No More Corruption Fighter Anymore? Is She Expecting Pdp To Answer The Question? Or Is She Telling Us That The Father Is Corrupt Too? She Can Channel Her Question To Efcc And Icpc. Is Kwaropchan Fighting Back Or Is She Looking For Social Media Relevance?
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by SalamRushdie: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nemesis1:
Wailers won't see this

Ayam not understanding you oo
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by xavier0327(f): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
If you ask me....na who I go ask?
The matter wey you see so, e tey when e start
No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth
If you ask me, the matter for ground
NA WHO I GO ASK?
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by ogtavia(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
If she doesn't know,is it me who will know...all she has to do is ask her father who in turn will ask whoever is responsible...stop playing mind games madam...scarce money in circulation has taught everyone a lesson..
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: "Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital by clarocuzioo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2017

(1)

Look At Why Ipob Believes That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet (video) / Look At What Happened The Moment The Military Came For Immunization In Imo Video / Oba Rasheed Celebrates 50th Birthday.See Him Digging It Wit Aregbesola (pics,vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.