Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable (11095 Views)

I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster / "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster / Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by Orikinla(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2010
I was miserable while dating Dan Foster – Linda Ikeji - The Punch

http://www.punchng.com/Article2Print.aspx?theartic=Art20090926145487

It worth reading by all lovers.

Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by tai2(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2010
This girl na thief, she has nothing to say worth reading.
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by Waxxy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2010
The girl said she was miserable in the relationship, she didnt say she was abused or anything. maybe he was miserable too, they obviously didnt fit. Punch is just trying to make a mountain out of a molehill
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by touchmeder: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2010
nice dress
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by sjeezy8: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2010

shocked shocked
disappointed in her
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by H2O2: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2010
Blah blah blah long empty rant
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by chiogo(f): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2010
Summary please?
That's some essay! undecided
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by sjeezy8: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
haha she said "Never! I don’t think that being a gay is evil." "A GAY" lol naija peeps are funny
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by chic2pimp(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
sjeezy8:

haha she said "Never! I don’t think that being a gay is evil." "A GAY" lol naija peeps are funny

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
try dating him again u might be lucky to enjoy him dis time
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by THEAMAKA(f): 1:09am On Mar 06, 2010
i love her, i follow her blog. kiss
interesting.
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by benny24: 1:51am On Mar 06, 2010
Linda Ikeji has bare it all that her relationship with Dan Foster hit the rock on ground of incompatibility, I obviously I don’t see anything wrong with that, there is nowhere is mandatory that once people dated they must get married, if that is case , why is the issue being over flogged and the hullabaloo that is trailing it?
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by jnoz23(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hmm
Re: Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable by greentea1: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
touchmeder: nice dress
TOP![img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]

Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour / Ali Baba: Thunder Fire Anybody That Steals Government Fund Henceforth / Must See!!! Wizkid Gets Erec.tion While Having Fun With Tania Omotayo!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8