Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

SOUL MATE WANTED - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SOUL MATE WANTED (698 Views)

Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal / “6 REASONS YOU MUST MARRY YOUR MATE” By Apostle Joshua Selman. / Biography Of Running Mate Of Late MKO Abiola Baba Gana Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOUL MATE WANTED by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2017
Please, I'm seriously in search of a lady, you must be genuinely nice and tall..

I posted something similar to this few weeks ago but the results I received is really not encouraging and the worst part is that ladies here are not helping matters(Naija ladies). To be frank, I wish to settle down asap.

NB- you must be tall, fair because I like fair ladies.
You don't need so slim and not fatness.

Your age must be between 22-25 please. The younger the better. One more thing, if you're a live in the US, It'd be better and faster to meet with you; California precisely or maybe any of the states. If you don't live in the US, but you have plans of visiting or emigrating, I'd like it more. I'm less than 27 years of age.

Last year, I visited my country home in Naija, but most ladies I met were all fake and I don't think I'd visit Naija again in search of a wife; depending though.

I'm writing this with a heart full of sincerity. I want to settle down once and for all.
if you still wanna know more, please kindly send a mail across.

I humbly await your response in anticipation.

bless you..

1 Like

Re: SOUL MATE WANTED by ChommyforGod(f): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hi
Re: SOUL MATE WANTED by ChommyforGod(f): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
How u doing?

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Paypal Account For Nigerians & All / What Is Wrong With *power Supply*? / Funny Pictures Guys Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.