Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal (1050 Views)

5 Secrets To Bonding & Happy Marriage / Mindset For Happy Marriage And Relationship / 13 Ways To Be In A Happy Marriage Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by HelpYourself(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Happy new year all

This is my second write up of the year

grin

The recent sad incident of the Tunde Thomas story I read here was rather nerve wracking ..indeed such things are just not the way to start the year

But one members comments so sincere and inquisitive drove me to write this

As you all know I am a spiritualist who firmly encourages spiritual knowledge and finding your purpose on earth so you can live a true life and shun religion.

But in our existence marriage will play a role for some (not all) hence these questions arise

I will dive straight in

1. Marriage what is it's purpose : apart from having kids marriage is also important as nothing helps the spirit mature better and swing in harmony than that person who shares similar views thoughts and actions with you .

2. I want to emphasize not everyone should be married now when I say this I mean this strictly from a spiritual and earthly perspective let me explain

Spiritual: for some it isn't in their spiritual path. They don't need the human companionship. some their path is more spiritual and a partner will only burden them.

Earthly : Some people due to their giving into every whim, desire and manipulative thought should not be married they should remain single for the sanity of others.

3. The secret to a long lasting marriage:

Simple know yourself. Before you get married marry yourself. Know every inch of your psyche ,your mind ,your spirit your body .. spend less time in marriage counseling and more time understanding yourself.. know what makes you happy ,sad , angry , bitter ,joyful, gloomy. Understand your moods, label each and every emotion you feel, understand all your emotional triggers ..for each person this process differs. some people at 25 they have fully known themselves while some at 40 haven't known themselves. This is why I always say the right age for marriage for everyone is different. , the right time is after you have known yourself.

4. The benefits of knowing yourself is you understand who you are, you have mastered your desires , you have understood your triggers for every thing and how your reactions affect not just you but others ... Please do not get married until you have fully known yourself. You would know if you are fit to be a parent or not. Or if you are to be married or not

5. Now like marriage having a child doesn't make you a parent. I was explaining to a client yesterday.. having a son doesn't make you a father it just makes you a parent. Knowing yourself would be key in preventing future scumbag dads as they say or future cheating wives who perpetuate parternity fraud.

6. All the motivational books in the world cannot fix you if you are broken from within. That which is broken in spirit can only be fixed in spirit. How else would you know if you don't know yourself?

7. Marriage vows must be respected and taken with the utmost seriousness . Marriage must be respected and your spouse respected if you are to embark on it. As a man if you can't learn to control your urges you become a vaccum and a plaything to dark forces and you loose your spiritual strength through multiple sexual encounters and you take these dark spirits attached to you home to your wife who immediately receives them unknowingly and tomorrow you start wondering why she is acting so differently.

8. Understand that sex is a physical thing but the location and bridge your lower via your frivolous acts matter.

I hope this helps someone through this new year

4 Likes

Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by HelpYourself(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Mynd44 happy new year bro

I think this is in the ring section do you mind helping me move this is romance where it's better suited ?

Apologies for the inconveniences

1 Like

Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by charly20(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by HelpYourself(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
charly20:
Hello Mr. Gofuckyourself,

I wish to know why you're here?

I imagine you'd be honest smiley

Why do you think I am here smiley
Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by charly20(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Why do you think I am here smiley

?
Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by HelpYourself(m): 3:54am On Sep 15, 2021
charly20:

Well, I think its weird that you're sharing a knowledge a bit abstract on a forum filled with a lot of hypocrites.

And I wonder why you're doing it?

You have answered your own question yourself smiley

Knowledge is meant to be shared , the message should be the focus not the readiness of those whom are meant to receive. Many of friend have tried to get me to abandon this forum and focus on my spiritual work but I believe that even if just one person is moved to think beyond the material and ask themselves why they are here in creation then I have achieved something.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by charly20(m): 5:11am On Sep 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You have answered your own question yourself smiley

Knowledge is meant to be shared , the message should be the focus not the readiness of those whom are meant to receive. Many of friend have tried to get me to abandon this forum and focus on my spiritual work but I believe that even if just one person is moved to think beyond the material and ask themselves why they are here in creation then I have achieved something.

smiley

I appreciate the selfless thought.
Anyways, I just set out on this path before stumbling on your articles. It feels like a long road with many things yet vague to my mind.

I only hope to not get lost.
Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by HelpYourself(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
charly20:

I appreciate the selfless thought.
Anyways, I just set out on this path before stumbling on your articles. It feels like a long road with many things yet vague to my mind.

I only hope to not get lost.

Life is journey not a destination my friend. We never stop learning , discovering and understanding who and why we are . Worry not relax and enjoy the ride smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by charly20(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Life is journey not a destination my friend. We never stop learning , discovering and understanding who and why we are . Worry not relax and enjoy the ride smiley

Sure thing, worries never solved any of life's mysteries. smiley

I hope to learn more as I unshackle my mind from the beliefs I was born into.

Peace!
Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by HelpYourself(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
charly20:

Sure thing, worries never solved any of life's mysteries. smiley

I hope to learn more as I unshackle my mind from the beliefs I was born into.

Peace!

Cheers
Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by Awinneralways: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Cheers

Have a question. Why is it that when one abstains from sex for long, the following happens:

1. Animals become attracted to you and dogs don’t bark at you
2. Babies start to stare at you when you walk
3. Long lost contacts begin to call you from nowhere
4. People hardly say no when you ask for anything
5. You begin to dream of things before they happen

1 Like

Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by HelpYourself(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2021
Awinneralways:

Have a question. Why is it that when one abstains from sex for long, the following happens:

1. Animals become attracted to you and dogs don’t bark at you
2. Babies start to stare at you when you walk
3. Long lost contacts begin to call you from nowhere
4. People hardly say no when you ask for anything
5. You begin to dream of things before they happen

I suggest you read my write up on spirit power .

Because you have begun regenerating your spirit aura .

Sex drains it . Sex is meant for procreation, just like going to poop is meant for getting rid of waste.. imagine being addicted to taking a poop? Imagine living all your life , thinking of nothing else and doing everything just to take a poop.

Imagine how strange and obscured you will look to babies and animals and those who have spirit eyes ?. Now you understand why when you abstain you look better to them?
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by Awinneralways: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=GofuckYourself post=105960563]

I suggest you read my write
Re: Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal by IAmHim1: 4:32am On Jan 04
hie. happy new year. your lectures have been really helpful to me these past few months unno

some questions i have

was jesus and mary madgeline ever in any entanglement apart from student and master relationship

2) you said "that which is broken in spirit can only be fixed in spirit"
that means that which is broken in physical can be fixed in physical

how do we differentiate that which is broken in spirit and that which is broken in physical. ie making money, blindness, relationships etc.

3) solomon had good command of sigils and the spirit world in general but he was polygamous
could you say his spirit aura was affected by his multiple sexual partners.
side question, he must have reincarnated too right

4) you advocate for people to know themselves before marriage. most women would know themselves afyer numerous abortions and are reaching menopause and most men would know themselves after creating lots of disvirgins. what then happens in this scenario.

5) is a man expected to be a virgin in all sense of the word and whats your view if a nonvirgin man ends up with a virgin woman

6) sex drains the spirit aura as you lectured. by sex you mean joining of male and female sex organ. what of any other activity apart from sex. does it drain the sprirt aura
6ii) married couples, does sex drain their spirit aura too

(1) (Reply)

True Love. / All Guys And Ladies Born In The Month Of February, Please Report. / How Does Seun Eyes Move Round The Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.