Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG (45176 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / UK Seeks To Confiscate Convicted Nigerian Politician's Loot - Reuters / UK Seeks Clarification About Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by PureMe01: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
gemini35:
just like the days of moses,that same God have power over Nigeria, if you think other wise go and ask pheroah,,because God hears our cry,,if you check into the affaires, of upon,no matter the death, s the hand of baba God is upon KANU,he said the will kill us jail us,after that,Biafra will emerge victoriously,
I hail all biafran,s
lol..baba no vex oo.na German language I use type there??or just a case of u hearing wat I typed??cos am not understanding again o.we are both on d same track going same direction but I no know how many rolls of weed U take early dis morning..gringrin.na joke sha.
I am Biafran,we are on board in same train.we will get there
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by CharlotteFlair: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Arewa youths begged you to leave them to go for your Biafra, even promised to petition the UN on your behalf and what did you do, instead you went to report to the UN and ICC that you are under threat of genocide. You didn't even make any move for demands from the UN
If the petition didn't work, why were your Arewa yoots donning Igbo attire and waving the olive branch the other day?
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Adiola:
stop bragging even though I'm Yoruba nairaland is nowhere near Linda ikegi

Linda is a blog not a forum,only her voice is heard,she controls what you read unlike here where everybody is a blogger
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by CharlotteFlair: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
gypsey:
that individual should go back and live under the rocks and caves with Animals, infact most of the Animals under the cave would Reject him because they are also living in the 21 centuries. he is an embarrasment to real males.
The guy is poo and too low for zero.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by gemini35(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Religious NGO organizations?
Don’t tell me you’re changing the topic,this thread doesn’t have anything to do with that

It seems besides being dumb you even lack the ability to read and comprehend simple English.

Y’all keep shouting brown roof republic and your people keep flooding Yoruba states everyday and we not even mad,y’all yneed to grow your ass is and Stop being an ,,,, ingrate ok? If the fg have allowed warrisea port,calabar,uguta lake Igbo would,not be trooping to Lagos,just wait if Biafra comes all the sea port in east start functioning,

Every gala seller in traffic is Igbo
Every prostitute for joint na Igbo
The list is endless,pls put your money where your mouth is and stop being such a nincoompop
If not for a Yoruba man creating Nairaland,your stupid ass won’t ever get the opportunity to typing thrash all over this forum

Adios
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by PureMe01: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Linda is a blog not a forum,only her voice is heard,she controls what you read unlike here where everybody is a blogger
a sister Lady to Ugot U there,u started stammering.gringrin
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
zuto4u:
When you say physical effort, u have to be specific because the guys had been physically protesting against Nigeria government. And they had been requesting for a referendum. Biafrans are not violent in nature and u know that.
Physical effort I mean include
petitioning the state house of assemblies across your Biafra, petitioning your senators and reps in Abuja and the UN among others.
Ask a good lawyer you know to explain more, needless protests can't get you a referendum at all at all.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Believe me brother you are a disgrace. It's like you forgot to add Abiola and his family that were mowed down by the army on the streets of Lagos? Nothing happened. Several members of Nadeco were also mowed down in broad day light by the army, Nothing happened. Did you forget to add these because you didn't want to offend the pride of your adopted/biological friends?

Shame on you young man.

Next Person?

You are next!
You know those you adopted and I'm not a brother to an IPOB sympathizer for your info,
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iamzik:

Military formation to intimidate. What are they waiting for? Well let them start shooting and killing. That will be the more reason to justify the breakaway.

You seem to take pride in government deploying military to fight unarmed civilians whose only sin is to as for their right to self determination.

They will only kill a few but Catalonia will become a nation, Mark my words. Marriage is not by force! There is no unity on earth that is not negotiable. If it's not negotiable then its no longer unity.....its called forceful coercion.
Story for the gods
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by CharlotteFlair: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
You know those you adopted and I'm not a brother to an IPOB sympathizer for your info,
You are missing the point brother, you have no identity. You stand for nothing really, reason why you fall for nothing.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by FTreloaded(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
“The military never raided Kanu’s house. I watched the whole operation live on that day. Even I don’t have any right to stop you while passing on a public route. I saw that the Biafran Security Service and the Biafran National Guards mounted roadblocks, and the soldiers came out peacefully and said, ‘Boys, let us pass’. But the Biafrans attempted to collect their guns. Nobody went to Kanu’s house or raided him or took him away.”

"boys, let us pass"...

genius!

not even liar muhammed can compose a good lie as this one.

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I thought you said you were Igbo? You are not Igbo but a head slamming Yoruba for that matter. #Jukwaa ESE nwanne.
I thought ascribing tribes to people on nairaland had ended, je k'ijukwa ese onye Yyeske bu inugo.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by FTreloaded(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
I thought ascribing tribes to people on nairaland had ended, je k'ijukwa ese onye Yyeske bu inugo.
[/s]shut up, you're not igbo. we REJECT you!
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
If the petition didn't work, why were your Arewa yoots donning Igbo attire and waving the olive branch the other day?

They felt for the real hardworking Igbos up north because they realized that the agitation were mere jobless noise makers
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
The guy is poo and too low for zero.
E pain you wella
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by gemini35(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
lol..baba no vex oo.na German language I use type there??or just a case of u hearing wat I typed??cos am not understanding again o.we are both on d same track going same direction but I no know how many rolls of weed U take early dis morning..gringrin.na joke sha.
I am Biafran,we are on board in same train.we will get there
name the guy wet quote u I be want to send it to,OK ,
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You are missing the point brother, you have no identity. You stand for nothing really, reason why you fall for nothing.
Next person please, I am not a bro to an IPOB sympathizer. Do you have any identity aside your phone number?
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Iamzik: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Story for the gods

Not a story told by awolowo or Ojukwu....

You and I are alive as events are unfolding.

Mark my moniker and let's discuss when the referendum is over tomorrow.

This world is moving towards nationalism /populism. Nothing you can do to stop it bro. Alot of nations will follow suit including Nigeria.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
FTreloaded:
[s][/s]shut up, you're not igbo. we REJECT you!
Go play outside with your mates, hope you've had breakfast too
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iamzik:

Not a story told by awolowo or Ojukwu....

You and I are alive as events are unfolding.

Mark my moniker and let's discuss when the referendum is over tomorrow.

This world is moving towards nationalism /populism. Nothing you can do to stop it bro. Alot of nations will follow suit including Nigeria.
We shall see and if it does, would it guarantee independence?
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by zuto4u(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
I learnt that Nnamdi Kanu petitionend the UN.
Yyeske:
Physical effort I mean include
petitioning the state house of assemblies across your Biafra, petitioning your senators and reps in Abuja and the UN among others.
Ask a good lawyer you know to explain more, needless protests can't get you a referendum at all at all.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yusuf wasn't a Brit. Sorry
SillyMods:
IPOB miscreants will get orgasm on this thread. They're so illiterate to understand that even when Yusuf the Boko Haram leader was extra judicially murdered - Boko Haram had not been declared a terrorist group then, NOTHING happened to the govt of YarAdua on that basis.

I sincerely hope that terrorist has indeed been killed by the army.

Yes, I said so. No harm in wanting someone who asked his followers to kill any Yoruba or Hausa man they see, dead.

kanu dying is for the peace of the larger society. He has proved to be unrepentant.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kanu and family along with other unarmed civilians already killed with by the army.
Funnicator:
Kanu where are you we miss you cry cry cry cry
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dem shock!they thought they had the support of Britain for their operation python egwu.
PureMe01:
if I say people from d brownroof cribs forget their brains for d Daura-based fulani herdsman hand now dem go say na hate speech.Lol..U just mentioned CNN and other news corporations in ur above post.those ones are now religious NGO organisations abi.
brother ur brain will be unlocked soon...with time
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
tongue Woo-hoo!
We go flood Lagos, we go sell gala, we go prostitute,we go buy your houses and lands, we go own Lagos.
Oya, take that gun and blow your brains off. tongue
Oluwamuyeewa:

Religious NGO organizations?
Don’t tell me you’re changing the topic,this thread doesn’t have anything to do with that

It seems besides being dumb you even lack the ability to read and comprehend simple English.

Y’all keep shouting brown roof republic and your people keep flooding Yoruba states everyday and we not even mad,y’all need to grow your ass is and Stop being an ingrate ok?

Every gala seller in traffic is Igbo
Every prostitute for joint na Igbo
The list is endless,pls put your money where your mouth is and stop being such a nincoompop
If not for a Yoruba man creating Nairaland,your stupid ass won’t ever get the opportunity to typing thrash all over this forum

Adios
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by KaptainAfrika: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is why you shouldn't drink on an empty head. Fking cowards, you go to the centre of the market square and insult the people and when the people take up your challenge and its time to put your money where you mouth is, you all turn into puzi's. Crying for the UN, US, Russia, Israel, UK to come and save you.
Igbo's are Nigerians, biafrans are not...I support the slaughter of biafrans, they are the enemy of the igbo's and every peace loving Nigerian in Nigeria. Puzi loudmouthed biatches.
I wish Trump was our president, he won't call you terrorists, he would have called you "THOSE LOUDMOUTHED BIATCHES IN THE SOUTH-EAST DISTURBING THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL AND INDUSTRIOUS IGBO PEOPLE..."

wingmanII:

Bigotry, hypocrisy and hatred will never let this country be great.
So because Nigeria was called a zoo then Igbos should be slaughtered in cold blood by the military?
Are zoos abroad not better organized than Nigeria?
Continue supporting evil and Injustice, it will soon be your turn.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by KaptainAfrika: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
God forbid they won't turn this country into a battleground, for once let the war go to their own streets.

Yyeske:
Funny enough, radio Biafra started from London, now we have radio Biafra in South Africa and the US, these countries produce arms and all allowing hate stations on their soil.
I guess they are tolerating those stations so as to heat up the polity in Nigeria and if war breaks out, they'll be happy to sell weapons to Nigeria. The US has already started selling their jets to Nigeria
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by nku5: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Long epistle over nothing, can you tell the passport with which he came into Nigeria?
Radio Biafra has been established in the US and South Africa as well and they have sinister motives for allowing a hate station on their soil

You are inconsequential

"We are seeking urgent clarification from the Nigerian authorities about the status and whereabouts of Mr Kanu, a British - Nigerian man , who has been reported missing since September 14 ,” - UK Government
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
The UK is asking the army the where about of Nnamdi Kanu.
The army has a query to answer. They have been muttering rubbish since yesterday. I just read somewhere where Eneche said the army didn't raid kanu's residence. I am like 'WAT'
Yyeske:
Which recent news is in favour of Biafra, my guy just go get something doing to make your parents proud.
Where was the UK when its citizen was committing treasonable actions under Nigerian law, remember he's equally a Nigerian and not only British.
How did the UK treat the Irish IRA in those days.
Anyway they've said theirs and we are doing ours, IPOB terrorists must produce Nnamdi kanu by fire by force
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
A fight against ipob is a fight against Igbos.
Yyeske:
How many times do we need to tell you guys that Igbo doesn't equate IPOB terrorists, for emphasis sake they are different.
Igbos will vote and IPOB can decide to boycott, their votes are not even needed to start with.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Good, Buhari must produce him, dead or alive.
Yyeske:
Where are you hiding Ohamadike, produce him before Buhari does it himself.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nigerians with their Onu egbe.
Yyeske:
We know that's what you lots want, sanctions on Nigeria but you know that can't happen because of their economic interest in Nigeria. Keep your hopes alive inugo. All Nigeria will do is to nationalize all their companies which has been done before

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner / Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him / We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.