Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,932 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo (32107 Views)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) / Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by Saintsammurai(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
Go and sit your ass down
[B]I dnt blame you,, i blame mtn free 5mb...[/b]

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by Kobicove(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Tall, taller, tallest grin
Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by Sunglass20(f): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2017
phintohlar:
if truely you know all the names you just mentioned,then you should know her as well

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by elopee3000(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2017
PaperLace:

You are comparing Jennifer to Tonto?

How can Tonto be grouped in the same days with Genevieve/Omotola? Hahahaha!
u dey reply indomie kids u get time ooh,he even grade tonto among Genevieve omotola if that boy near me I for Cain him

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by Coldfeets: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wow!

They look more like THREE different races of people. tongue
Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Who is she? i have never heard about her... Its funny how 80% of Nigerians no longer watch Nigeria movies, unlike the days of frequent tonto dikeh, ini edo, genevieve, omotola etc movies... these A list celebs went off from the screen for some years and Nollywood lost credibility, fans and popularity...
her type is the needed actress in nollywood not those overated whores u mention.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by Ama80(f): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kizyte:
My sister's 4 generation photos... smiley
ur grandma luks like lai Muhammad facially.
Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by phintohlar(f): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
PaperLace:

You are comparing Jennifer to Tonto?

How can Tonto be grouped in the same days with Genevieve/Omotola? Hahahaha!
e tire me oo,he for talk say tonto sef senior Regina Askia 4 industry

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by Kizyte(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ama80:
ur grandma luks like lai Muhammad facially.
I reject Lie Lai and his Mohammed angry
Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by oruma19: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Who is she? i have never heard about her... Its funny how 80% of Nigerians no longer watch Nigeria movies, unlike the days of frequent tonto dikeh, ini edo, genevieve, omotola etc movies... these A list celebs went off from the screen for some years and Nollywood lost credibility, fans and popularity...
when she reigned, indomie had not come. Obviously u r a product of the indomie era..lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by Kimy97(f): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
yeah backup actress.. unlike A list actresses like tonto dikeh and co..
.if u dont knw her..ask questions....list ko..lister ni
Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by kokoA(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
indomie generation spotted.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
They are so wowo it's cute...the wowo is progressing backward... tongue
Re: Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo by placeofallure(f): 3:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:

Jennifer Eliogu was a well known actress who graced our screens before the likes of Ini Edo or Tonto Dike. She acted in the days of Sandra Achums, Regina Askia, Liz Benson, Victoria Inyama, Dolly Nnachukwu, Edith Jane Azu, Eucharia Anunobi, Gloria Alozie Young, Benita Nzeribe, Mariam Apollo and Clarion Chukwurah. She was a good actress. I'm sure you won't know many of the names I've mentioned. They're bigger than your Tonto or Ini. You only know Genevieve and Omotola because they stayed on. Indomie generation you are!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You May Not Know About Nigeria - Ali Baba / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow (photo) / DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.