Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie (32102 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by TunezMediaTV: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Their love keeps waxing stronger by the day. Shot was taken during their couples retreat in Senegal.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/cute-loved-up-selfie-of-dj-cuppy-and.html

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by chriskosherbal(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2018
I can see love in the air
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Wehdone, legend of the seekers

63 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by sinaj(f): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2018
Same way one fair girl showed off her king kong. We knw how the story ended sha lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2018
DJ cuppy is a disgrace to all daughters of billionaires world wide..

See the way a billionaire daughter has been reduced to a mere slay queen, jumping from dick to dick..

She is everything opposite to class..

Respect must be given to the billionaire indimi daughters and the daughters of dangote..

Mere looking at their friends, their Instagram post and doings, you see class and ladies on a different levels in the society..

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by nairavsdollars(f): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Asa Asika abi wetin you call yourself
Keep deceiving yourself
When the time for marriage come, Otedola will decide who the girl will marry
Right now, he is just allowing them have fun
The same with that musician Eazi
Hope u wont cry like this baby that time

45 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Brooke60(f): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
I Sha admire that she get money cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by thatabokiboiy: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Lovely
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by omocalabar(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2018
Why re u people always hating ..she posted a pic wit her bf, like every other lady in love does...so what's d fuss? It's not like she is flashing money

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by constance500: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2018
So what should we do about this one now undecided

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Thickcok01: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2018
I see smells

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by spartan117(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

See the way a billionaire daughter has been reduced to a mere slay queen, jumping from dick to dick..

Respect must be given to the billionaire indimi daughters and the daughters of dangote..

Mere looking at their friends, their Instagram post and doings, you see class and ladies on a different levels in the society..
Mandrake007:
This girl is just not attractive,its not like I won't bang her but she's not goodlooking,kinda looks like a man when you squint at her pics.
nairavsdollars:
Asa Asika abi wetin you call yourself
Keep deceiving yourself
When the time for marriage come, Otedola will decide who the girl will marry
Right now, he is just allowing them have fun
The same with that musician Eazi
Hope u wont cry like this baby that time
Haters spotted wink

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by maberry(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
She done turn this one to dog

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
iranu cryiranu
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by niggi4life(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Ode girl, dis geh no just get class at all, she dey always do like one olosho.

I guess she's a great attention seeker and the reason for her moving to Nigeria is because in London (Nobody send u)

15 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by cyndy1000(f): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
DJ Cuppy your show off too much abeg.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Mandrake007(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
This girl is just not attractive,its not like I won't bang her but she's not goodlooking,kinda looks like a man when you squint at her pics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Enmas078(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Legend of the seer...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by stano2(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Look like boy wey d force ..
If no be make-up, chai!! I just d wonder

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Primusinterpares(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
The way she is changing boyfriend anyhow I am not understanding o...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by tsinepa: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
fuckerstard:

Wehdone, legend of the seekers

loooooooool
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Corrinthians(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
The same tongues they use to do 69. sad

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Samirana360(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
I only saw two matured snakes

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by ohem007(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Soo..... Cuppy after all the beef cake and cupcake we ate this is how you repay me....

Chaiiii...... Otedola must hear this

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

What is your own

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Nwaohafia1: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Asa Asika, please enjoy this relationship while it lasts. When the time for marriage comes...her father will decide for her.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by maberry(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
She done turn this one to dog
This DJ cuppy girl can choke a man to death with her attention seeking attitude

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by CloudResident(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
constance500:
So what should we do about this one now undecided

Or better still.. 'so make it go boil gala or fry ewedu?' grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by ohem007(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2018
House boy spotted.......

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by lekkan(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Why is her face fairer than her body.... And that Asari Dokubo why is he's tongue like he wants to lick plate?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie by Radicalface: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2018
When did we get all here, so person snap, it's now a news..
she der faces like Sacrifical lambs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme / D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot / Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.