Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,921 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer (46146 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) / Biafra: The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Ugoeze2016: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Any pictures ?
Benekruku:
Before he escaped to Cameroon!

Meanwhile, Kanu has been spotted in several bars and brothel in Cameroon
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
And na wen be dat
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Pesuzok(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
giftq:

Buratai and his zombies killed kanu

So what is IPOB doing about it. Your leader and god was killed just like that and you guys are letting it go.

Can't you demand for his body so as to give him a befitting burial.

You think Nigerians are fools.

So IPOB is comfortable with NK hiding, so how will you actualize your Biafra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by CrtlAltDel: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
perez100:
[s]I was banned since but now unbanned. I only started abusing Afonjas in March 2017 because they (Afonjas) were jubilating over the killing of IPOB members (harmless fellow citizens for that matter) since last year. What a people! The Afonjas also insulted my father after he granted one interview - the very reason I started insulting their elders and Tinubu. Having said this, the mods can ban me totally if they like but 'perez100' will be my first and last username. I am not addicted to Nairaland and I stayed over one year in the past without visiting the site. Quarantine Nairaland and keep it free from insult and don't be bias bro[/s].
Trash, go and broadcast this to your whatsapp friends…… NL is not interested in the above rubbish grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Lerio(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
notttty:

They took ZAKZAKY and made it known to the world.. The world dae him being taken away on a barrow. And they issued statement on that.. . The army is not with kanu and u all knows that. Why cause another trouble that might spill outter your hands again.. .You want to indic the army? You have better ways of providing cover for your self and let the world see the army who they really are in this case but the dissapearing act want help. We all know the army messed up but ipob complicate THE issues

How sure are you Kanu disappeared. If the army took him, do you think they will let the world know considering the consequences that will be involved? Abi you think igbos even the ones that are not totally in support of Ipob will support buhari if he eventually kills Nnamdi Kanu. Think bro and Have an open mind please because with evrything we have seen from buhari, no step of his will surprise us again.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by enemyofprogress: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Where is lalasticlala when needed
he has gone to kill snake grin grin
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by netjoe: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
I don't understand was it not d broda dt called channels tv n told d world dt kanu is alive n he knows were he is n wud nt disclosed it.please help me refresh my memories on d said conversation at dt time pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Thelma1552: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chaiii! Wicked man, he called you that Python is Dancing Wo! in front of his house, you told him to remain inside and all you can do is to alert e-warriors. Instead of you to alart armed biafrans.
If possible this our hero is dead, then we are coming for you.
Stupid man, he deceived Cownu, hehehehehe. RIP our notorious HERO.
#BOOMSHAKALAKA

8 Likes

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
shocked The aftermath of the python dance?
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by diegwu01: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
I trust Sahara Reporters,
They would soon dig out a Phone conversation between Nnamdi Kanu and this his hopeful Biafran Attorney General / Minister of Justice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by olamil34(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
perez100:
I was banned since but now unbanned. I only started abusing Afonjas in March 2017 because they (Afonjas) were jubilating over the killing of IPOB members (harmless fellow citizens for that matter) since last year. What a people! The Afonjas also insulted my father after he granted one interview - the very reason I started insulting their elders and Tinubu. Having said this, the mods can ban me totally if they like but 'perez100' will be my first and last username. I am not addicted to Nairaland and I stayed over one year in the past without visiting the site. Quarantine Nairaland and keep it free from insult and don't be bias bro.
respect bro, and may there innocent souls rest in peace.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Ovela1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Senator Eyinaya Abaribe and all the ppl who surtied the boy (Nnamdi Kanu) will pay dearly for their mistake when his case comes up for hearing and he does not show up in court.

I called him (Kanu) a boy because he still lives comfortably in his father's house, eats his father's food and most likely runs to his father's bossom out of fear whenever he has a bad dream at night like babies do.

Hear this all supporters of de Boy, Nigeria is an indivisible entity. Deal with it!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by netjoe: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please can we refresh our memories on d said event.wasn't he d broda that called channels TV to tell d world dt kanu is alive n dt he knows were he is.please can we do a research on dt n know who's telling us lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by goldrushbooks: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=60967130]

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/30/biafra-last-thing-nnamdi-kanu-told-ejiofor-ipob-lawyer/amp/[/quote

What a lawyer! Despite all the alarms from your client, the recourse was go on social media for assistance. Now what is spinning force majuere into the whole thing. Sureties only need to show cause and if they fail to show cause to the satisfaction of the they forfeit their bail bonds.

This man has been advising Kanu wrongly all the while.

If I were in his shoes, I will call Buratai directly on phone, call the commissioner of police of Abia State, the IG, Governor of Abia, and the chief judge of abia state on phone and write them including presidency. Take out an interim application against Nigeria army and buratai. Would have had them prepared and in less than 2 hours have them moved and serve the army mounted on kanu residence for days before they attack.

Copy of the order will be served on all the aforementioned officers and my order will include order mandating buratai to appear in court in less than 24 hours.

Advising your client to stay indoors without doing about his safety shows the incompetence of kanu lawyer. I would have raised hell and take the fight to the door step of the armies.

What do I know I am just an afonja not as brave as kanu and his lawyer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Jabioro: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kanu is a disgraced 2 ipob,see who called himself a warrior.ordinary fight had not even started he vamuse.He should forever remained in hiding...coward!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by ruffDiamond: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dis iPod terroristLieyer again? When will NJC get its act together and do the needful on this' lieyer from pit of hell tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Aboguede(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
So after the all this rain the sun finally set.
Naijer and dramers. so the story slowlly slowlly done dey change to where is kanu and who should provide him. Not even the lawyer the gov. or the court is serious anymore. But the begest supprise perharbs is the populace, suddenly everybody some how just think the story is becoming very boring uninteresting.

this is how they always exust you and then win you. I tell you. Kanu oh, gov. oh, court oh all na perticipants in the game. this was how the played it and positioned everybody in 67 and 70.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by fuckpro: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
kingthreat:
I swear, I have not seen any cowardly people like ipob. Just a little show of military power and these clowns remembered the stories their fathers told them during the civil war and turned to hiding.

Nnamdi kanu should show he got some testicles. He should know the more he keeps on hiding and trading accusations on the FG, the lesser his relevance even to his own people.
...intelligent man ...oya clap for yourself....so if community mad man is well arm you would gladly invite him to your home to destroy your property (things you worked for I assume) because you want to be seen as a fighter while he loses nothing...again oya clap for yourself
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Biodun1929(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Thelma1552:
Chaiii! Wicked man, he called you that Python is Dancing Wo! in front of his house, you told him to remain inside and all you can do is to alert e-warriors. Instead of you to alart armed biafrans.
If possible this our hero is dead, then we are coming for you.
Stupid man, he deceived Cownu, hehehehehe. RIP our notorious HERO.
#BOOMSHAKALAKA

LMAO!!!

3 Likes

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by BigPappi(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
perez100:
The Nigeria military are cowards. They waited until US supplied arms of close to N190B and the first thing they did was to shoot unarmed civilians in the East and later declared self-victory for a will that will soon explode and finally colapse Nigeria.

Unarmed animals you mean abi... So what then did they use to attack the military.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Princedapace(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
kingthreat:
I swear, I have not seen any cowardly people like ipob. Just a little show of military power and these clowns remembered the stories their fathers told them during the civil war and turned to hiding.

Nnamdi kanu should show he got some testicles. He should know the more he keeps on hiding and trading accusations on the FG, the lesser his relevance even to his own people.

So, u wanted a war? U no get sense o... I'm glad this case went this way because u really didn't know what would av happened if the case had escalated into sporidic attacks of other tribes across the county. This is not 1967.. Any war now will not be funny bro.. We all still av a life to live.. Forget all these noise on nairaland. War no make sense.. If war start, some people will use that opportunity to rape ur sisters o. And never ever think it will end in south east. There are more inter state marriages now and Nigerians now live among themselves than in 1967. It will be attacks across the country. Before it goes down, many would av been raped and killed across the country.. Though south east would lose the war.. But others will be affected too. And nigeria does not av the money to fight two wars at the same time under heavy economic problem. Bro, just keep quiet, I'm glad this didn't go worse for now.

1 Like

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Ngene44: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
notttty:
Sometimes I wonder the kind of school this lawyer attended... Do u think the court is a dummy ? Ur client thought he was setting a trap for the military so that he can use that avenue to skip court hearing and escape justice against the state but damn he is still learning... Well he will come our eventually when the hit is turner on with a higher voltage
what makes you think kanu is still alive. I believe he is death and that will trigger a very dangerous agitations because the next person might be a beast like shekur and will not like to be arrested.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by jumaian(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
You will see him after the Anambra election.
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Ojomma: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ovela1:
Senator Eyinaya Abaribe and all the ppl who surtied the boy (Nnamdi Kanu) will pay dearly for their mistake when his case comes up for hearing and he does not show up in court.

I called him (Kanu) a boy because he still lives comfortably in his father's house, eats his father's food and most likely runs to his father's bossom out of fear whenever he has a bad dream at night like babies do.

Hear this all supporters of de Boy, Nigeria is an indivisible entity. Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Ceejay8: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
notttty:
Sometimes I wonder the kind of school this lawyer attended... Do u think the court is a dummy ? Ur client thought he was setting a trap for the military so that he can use that avenue to skip court hearing and escape justice against the state but damn he is still learning... Well he will come our eventually when the hit is turner on with a higher voltage
sometimes I also wonder the kind of school some nairalanders attended, do you think the court are fools granting him the bail and fixing a date for his trial, do you know what it means for FG to snub court activities, thereby putting laws in there own hands, why will the military invade his house when his still on Grant bail and trail, don't worry, he will skip the court hearing and nothing will happen, besides the FG will be held responsible, have you asked your self, what if he was shot to death?

1 Like

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by menstrualpad: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ceejay8:
sometimes I also wonder the kind of school some nairalanders attended, do you think the court are fools granting him the bail and fixing a date for his trial, do you know what it means for FG to snub court activities, thereby putting laws in there own hands, why will the military invade his house when his still on Grant bail and trail, don't worry, he will skip the court hearing and nothing will happen, besides the FG will be held responsible, have you asked your self, what if he was shot to death?

After the likes of el zakyzaky... and the Shiites
Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Ceejay8: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
notttty:

They took ZAKZAKY and made it known to the world.. The world dae him being taken away on a barrow. And they issued statement on that.. . The army is not with kanu and u all knows that. Why cause another trouble that might spill outter your hands again.. .You want to indic the army? You have better ways of providing cover for your self and let the world see the army who they really are in this case but the dissapearing act want help. We all know the army messed up but ipob complicate THE issues
DID I HEAR YOU SAY, THE ARMY ARE NOT WITH NNAMDI KANU, CAN YOU PROOF THAT, SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE INVADED YOUR HOUSE AND BEFORE WE KNOW IT YOU WERE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, AND U WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT IS NOT THEM?, THE MILITARY AND FG SHOULD PRODUCE HIM BEFORE THE NEXT COURT HEARING

1 Like

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Ngene44: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ovela1:

in Igbo tradition, the first born(son) especially a prince remains in his father's house, he either rebuild it or remain there. Please dntt always speak out of ignorance

1 Like

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Ojomma: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
All Nairalanders should hear me...

I am telling you assuredly that Biafra restoration is divinely ordained.

It has been signed and sealed in heaven.

How it will happen Will surprise the entire world.

Mark my words...

1 Like

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by goldrushbooks: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ngene44:
in Igbo tradition, the first born(son) especially a prince remains in his father's house, he either rebuild it or remain there. Please dntt always speak out of ignorance

That does not make sense, he will come to stay in his father 's house after the demise of the father. How can heir apparent live under the same roof with the king. You just made this up aite.

1 Like

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
notttty:
You're the dumb one actually.

The matter in court is between Kalu and the federal government. Matter was adjourned. Same federal government skipped and abused the court process by ordering it's agents (NA) to attack same person given bail pending trial.

Whether he's alive and hiding ( I believe he is) or dead, he has a genuine case to fear for his life and even seek asylum.

I'm never a fan of Kalu but President's Buhari lack of wits and foolishness has been duly exploited by Kalu and his legal band of criminals and it's indeed a smart move well deserving to a serial law-breaking President like Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by bakila: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
DckPssy:
This is really creepy

Check my signature and make money today
Have your finished making all the money from your signature? If not toil on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) / Topless Women Support Benue Anti-Grazing Law, Received By Governor Ortom & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.