Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven (14332 Views)

Lawmakers Exchange Blows In Senegal’s Parliament / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / Watch Ugandan Lawmakers Fight Over Bill Extending The 31-year Rule Of The Countr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Its an inborn African thing! Until you become a local government chairman, a representative, a senator, governor, minister or president or an ambassador someday before you realize the total numbers of demons you alone possesses! Hell and Heaven is empty and all the demons and angels are here, dont be surprise to find out that you alone possesses 999 demons of different shape, color, sizes and power!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by MistadeRegal(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Advanced Learners. Come to the giants and learn better. Like Nigeria like Uganda.
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by KanwuliaExtra: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
The BLACK race is truly inferior to ALL OTHERS, and AFRICANS the most inferior of all BLACKS.

Tufiakwa!!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by ibkayee(f): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Same guy said this, "the problem of Africa in general, and Uganda in particular, is not the people but leaders who want to overstay in power" - Museveni, 1986

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Danielnino00(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Its not just an African thingy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN4UrE80Ang
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by kenny5811(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
terrorist lawmakers
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by IbBarham(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmm.... nkan be o
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by tivta(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Is this what will happen in Nigeria 2019?
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by ordainbuzz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
I can c well here ooo, how can c better, explain oooo

Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
cheesy They just woke up after 31 years? grin
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by shankara7: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Look at that man beating up someone's mum. I'm just imagining if it was my mum, I swear that dude would have been a dead man by now.
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by boringnigerian: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
You can almost always count on African politicians to shame the continent regardless of which country they're from
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by horlakunle25(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
But wait ooo!! All this ones neva throw chair and jump face na?.....dey shud come and see d upgraded version of lawmakers fight in nigeria!!!#endtime-people#
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Dearlord(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Well done job
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Benwire(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
7Alexander:

Really disgraceful, take a look at the third picture
can't yu see IPOB members der..... Lmao
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by newweight: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
hello nairaland,i got a shipment from asia some days ago,it was a tablet which my friend send to me as dash/gift.
the value of the tab was 65$,but when it reach nigeria,lagos,it says custom delay.then dhl send me an email to make a payment of 48k to a gtb account before i can receive the shipment
i have not been myself because i do not know how it is possible for a shipment that is value is 65$,then dhl ask me to pay clos to 50k to clear it
if i may ask,is dhl now selling electronics
my friend said he has pay for everything,but dhl now threaten me that if i dont pay in time,they will be charge me 45naira per day.
i do not even have 5k
pls nairalanders
i need a help and advice,what can i do.
it has been 6days now,they refuse to email me,they refuse to hear my plea
how can i pay such a bogus amount for a shipment of 65$ value
is this a scam
pls help me
how can i get my shipment
how can dhl impose a fraudulent import duity of 48k for an item worth 65 dollars which is around 20,000naira
pls help me
how is that possible
paying way above the value of declare shipment
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
If only bokoharam can recruit me for killing politicians, I don't mind giving my life in exchange for such activities

just at the mention of anyone looting funds, they know what is next

Africans and power
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by mechanics(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Funny.
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Propene: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Erias Lukwago, the mayor of the Ugandan capital of Kampala, told reporters he is getting medical care after police officers allegedly 'squeezed' his genitals while arresting him outside his house last week.

http://www.tori.ng/news/75193/shame-ugandan-lawmakers-exchange-blows-in-parliame.html
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by FIDELITY24(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
the third picture is really funny, the man with the red hat sure have some fighting skills. E moral high!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Chukazu: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
lawmakers in Africa...undecided
they will have "their say "...and the President will have "his way"
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Joel3(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2017

Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Zulu212: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
I watched it live, honestly sometimes I wish i were a parliamentarian grin grin me for de break pipul head welagrin
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Pat081: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Take a good look at dat guy in red cap like our lgbo Chief n d 4 guy too u will knw dat he lad home training doing dat to woman
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by Pat081: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pls look at d 1st picture d man dat d woman is holding look between his legs small wot is dat please
Re: Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven by ebiem(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
the Igbo man in the third pic must be a boxer��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sudan To Hand Ex-President Omar Al-bashir To ICC / Fire At Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant Extinguished By Firefighters / Presenter Flashes Serbian Prime Minister In Prank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.