Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Senate President, Saraki Laments Over Drug Abuse In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Saraki Laments Over Drug Abuse In The North (480 Views)

EFCC Seals Off Sarakis Houses In Lagos. Saraki Laments, See Details / Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos / Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President, Saraki Laments Over Drug Abuse In The North by stephanie11: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Nigeria's senate president, Bukola Saraki has raised alarm over the rising cases of drug abuse in the northern part of the country.

Saraki, in a post on his social media page, stated that the drug menace in the North needed to be addressed in a sensible and urgent manner. He wrote;

"I am particularly worried about the drug menace in the Northern part of the country. It is time that we recognize this problem and address it in a sensible manner.

I will be pushing for the National Assembly to review all relevant laws on abuse. This will help to curb the widespread misuse of illegal and unsanitary substances.

The Senate will engage with all relevant stakeholders as we initiate this process."
http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/30/saraki-laments-drug-abuse-north/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Senate President, Saraki Laments Over Drug Abuse In The North by Amberon11: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Senate President, Saraki Laments Over Drug Abuse In The North by MikeBetty(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
stephanie11:
Nigeria's senate president, Bukola Saraki has raised alarm over the rising cases of drug abuse in the northern part of the country. Saraki, in a post on his social media page, stated that the drug menace in the North needed to be addressed in a sensible and urgent manner. He wrote; "I am particularly worried about the drug menace in the Northern part of the country. It is time that we recognize this problem and address it in a sensible manner.
I will be pushing for the National Assembly to review all relevant laws on abuse. This will help to curb the widespread misuse of illegal and unsanitary substances.
The Senate will engage with all relevant stakeholders as we initiate this process."
http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/30/saraki-laments-drug-abuse-north/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Will You Also Ban The Sale Of SOLUTION vocanizers use in patching tyres cus my northern brothers inhales it. Emir Of AWE Once Said That Selling And Smoking Of Indian Hemb Is Not Crime
Re: Senate President, Saraki Laments Over Drug Abuse In The North by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nobody is clean,i though the northerners here said drug is common in south east!

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki Laments Over Drug Abuse In The North by Tolexander: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
MikeBetty:
Will You Also Ban The Sale Of SOLUTION vocanizers use in patching tyres cus my northern brothers inhales it. Emir Of AWE Once Said That Selling And Smoking Of Indian Hemb Is Not Crime
that gum is even better.

These Hausas inhale soak away!
Re: Senate President, Saraki Laments Over Drug Abuse In The North by Tolexander: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
abdelrahman:
Nobody is clean,i though the northerners here said drug is common in south east!
None is clean.

One dey smoke while the other dey transport.
Re: Senate President, Saraki Laments Over Drug Abuse In The North by MikeBetty(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
that gum is even better.

These Hausas inhale soak away!
Thats The Kind Of People We Have In The Not. Tramadol Is A Hot Cake There.

(1) (Reply)

S / “in Spite Of All Distractions, You Have Achieved Much” – Wike Tells Ikpeazu / Abia State: Where It Was Chained As The Worst State In Nigeria- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.