Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years (29538 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach / Magician’ Okocha Voted Bolton’s Best Player In Last 20 Years / Video: Okocha Voted Bolton Wanderers All Time Best Player In Last 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Skmoda360(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is true and he worth it.
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Yusfunoble(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
jeeqaa7:
What is Jay Jays Nationality?

Like for Biafra
Share for Nigeria

Quote for Brain angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Vizzim: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
No better player during his playing career. The guy is a joy to watch.
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Flashh: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
If whites can value this guy like this; then, I am short of words.

7 Likes

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by ncha373(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
jeeqaa7:

Like for Biafra
Share for Nigeria
..u be idiot

3 Likes

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by vroy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
one of the most exciting player football has ever produce I just wish he is more passionate than signing big contract with small club to get them out of relegation
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by vanPELaj(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
jeeqaa7:

Like for Biafra
Share for Nigeria

Stupidity as its best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by jeeqaa7(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yusfunoble:

Quote for Brain angry
Nna gi dia
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by obonujoker(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
okocha was in the class of Zidane, Ronaldinho.... if not better than them sef.... buh according to football records they were better than him....
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by jeeqaa7(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
vanPELaj:

Stupidity as its best
Amu nna gi kpor kwa nku dia

3 Likes

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by lamdobaly(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
He's a legend, how I wish he played for clubs like barca or real Madrid
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by jeeqaa7(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
ncha373:
..u be idiot
Nne gi idiot
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
BreezyCB:
Best player to never be recognized.. I mean individually he was on par with Ronaldo De Lima and Zidane..
what did he play at psg Flopped
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by jomoh: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

I wish hhe had considered going to bigger teams after his stint at PSG. I think Okocha just loved playing football and didn't care much about the monetary aspect or the fame.

On the contrary, he cared so much that he sacked his agent and never had any agent because of commission but what he failed to realised was that beyond the commission and representation, agents determine where footballers end up playing at.
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by horlakunle25(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Best player over d last 20yrs ke? Abi best player for d rest of their life!! Bolton will neva see footballer like JJ okocha till dat club go fold up!

10 Likes

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by rectitude(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Great! Lol...so good they named him twice.
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by RedboneSmith(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ogwashi Uku's finest! smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by robosky02(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
issorite grin
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Myself2(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
jeeqaa7:

Like for Biafra
Share for Nigeria

Okocha is a full blooded Nigerian from DELTA STATE
By the way,,,,may I remind you that there is no such country as Biafra today
Thank you
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by anuoluwapo884(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
No doubt just a bit unlucky his worth was really not fully credited in his days
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Kashif(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
I wish Okocha was so serious and passionate about football when he was very young and initial stage of his career.

I think he was. In secondary school, he was hardly in class. As junior students, there was one evening he came in for training, and we gathered. He came in, dropped his bag and picked the ball, declared to give anybody who could get the ball back N1.00. For about three minutes, he kept the ball, dribbling all the junior students and laughing. He was naturally good. He should be in the final class than.

5 Likes

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by oake(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
It is well deserved!

Flashh:
If whites can value this guy like this; then, I am short of words.
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
jeeqaa7:

Like for Biafra
Share for Nigeria

Ask him na.
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by rexnuelll: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
If not for greed, this guy would have been Africa's next big thing after George weah. What led him to bolton remains a mystery to me.
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by shakswealth(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
jonnytad:
Omo ni yen. ...... He left records there, thats why His name keep ringing bell. I wonder what record buhari is leaving for his unborn generation. Abacha's name is still yet to be cleared.

first Nigerian to have his name written in the English dictionary "BUHARISM" gringringrin
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Dollipsejay(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Okocha is a Legend!!!!

He made football look easy
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by IbBarham(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jay jay legend
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by abescom: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
BreezyCB:
Best player to never be recognized.. I mean individually he was on par with Ronaldo De Lima and Zidane..
Finally someone agrees with me. Zidane for me was a little overrated.

Okocha didn't get what he deserved because 1. He wasn't serious with the game 2. He chose money hence silly moves.

I remain loyal to him though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Tensionstar(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
for those wishing he was white.even african best e no see. a frn was agueing wit me dat okocha is beta dn ronaldiho, can u imagine

1 Like

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by wizard007(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
jeeqaa7:

Like for Biafra
Share for Nigeria

Who the hell is this for fvck sake, must you always display your stupidity?

Shame on the people who liked the comment, when he's being addressed they call him Nigerian, so there you have the antidote to your bad brain

1 Like

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Elxandre(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
People just keep playing the racism card for everything!
Weren't George Weah, Kanu, Taribo, Oliseh who played for much bigger clubs Africans?
George Weah even won the Ballon d'or.

No excuses. He couldn't make it to the top simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Golden Eaglets Of Nigeria Thread: Brazil 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup / Super League: UEFA Metes Out Punishment To 9 Clubs; Real, Juve, Barca React / General Co-Ordinator, Bosilong: ‘Kabungo’s Death Not Due To Stadium Violence’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.