Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years (29545 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach / Magician’ Okocha Voted Bolton’s Best Player In Last 20 Years / Video: Okocha Voted Bolton Wanderers All Time Best Player In Last 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by wizard007(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
maverick001:

FIFA 100 list was composed in 2004......no way drogba and eto'o could make it to the list that time

Right, but don't dwell on it, was just passing a message, we have quite a lot of stars who played in Europe during that Era that most people termed successful, they were successful Yeah but didn't even make the cut, Finidi, Oliseh, El Hadji or Morroco, and even the Greatly decorated Papilo.

Okocha is underrated during his playing days, he made some mistakes too with transfer decisions but it still boils down to segregation due to color, how many blacks who played for big teams were getting playing times then?

As a black man, you have to work twice as hard as whites to be recognized on the international front, this is disheartening
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
guy I remove cap for you. .we know wetin you do and wetin you fit do with the ball even till now.. .even to say you be whitee n.a. you them for vote world best footballer of the century after peel and maradona but when we know say them no go gree. .for me you be Jay Jay Jay Jay..........okocha!
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by wizsolzy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
I wish Okocha was so serious and passionate about football when he was very young and initial stage of his career.
Baba thank u..I like the write up...he was so playful that even Ferguson had to admit that he refused to sign him due to his unseriousness during play time

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by clemmonce(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

I wish hhe had considered going to bigger teams after his stint at PSG. I think Okocha just loved playing football and didn't care much about the monetary aspect or the fame.
your reasonING left me amazed.. who no like better thing ? so real Madrid came and he said No. see my brother he was not too lucky that's all..
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by kendrick9(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
eezeribe:
Ambassador of small teams...
I still rate the likes of Kanu,Drogba,Eto'o,Toure.... Far above Okochạ...
of course they are better.. anyone who argues otherwise is deluded...u forgot weah too
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Roon9(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
BreezyCB:
Best player to never be recognized.. I mean individually he was on par with Ronaldo De Lima and Zidane..

Such blasphemy
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by ewa26: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
RedboneSmith:
Ogwashi Uku's finest! smiley
em Hun I dey from Ogwashi
Ukwu ok and well the least you could do is spell Ogwashi UKWU correctly ok angry

Em hon who's jollof rice made in your part of Nigeria? Are you Igbo?
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by asunaobi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iamnobody:
If okocha was white and still playing he’ll be with more than Neymar and mbappe in today’s transfer market. Dude is a legend.

Nigeria is blessed with so many living legends mehn.

There’s a Nigerian doing massively well in every field.

I mean every field of life mehn

You meant every every field of life? Look at our sick, evil incarnated and retarded leaders ( :
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by femi4: 4:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Kaxmytex:
Nice

Dribbling...... Check
Free kick... ...check
Skills.....check
Throwing... . Check
Pass accuracy.. ..check
Shot technique.. ...check
Wot else??

Baddest player ever liveth, bad thing he was born a nigerian

Well deserve
Atlanta 96, The commentator was like " Once again, its Okocha with a tremendous throw in"
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Burgerlomo: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2017
jeeqaa7:
What is Jay Jays Nationality?

Like for Biafra
Share for Nigeria

Biko it's an insult on my nation to asked for his Nationality because it's Nigeria who made him what he is today, and who knows the type of work or position that is going to be by now if he's a Biafran cool

Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by seangy4konji: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2017
No be jay jay alone o. Every day I wonder why out of all the places. Na Nigeria be my father country but Hod knows best oo oo. Nigerian citizens are just so full of potentials that the government has turned us to someone buying a Bugatti Chiron and putting a speed limiter on it to 80 kms per hour. Power jus full brain.no where to express it. If u try to remove limiter break out. D same Nigeria will relegate you with heart break again.before you know time don go.
Kaxmytex:
Nice

Dribbling...... Check
Free kick... ...check
Skills.....check
Throwing... . Check
Pass accuracy.. ..check
Shot technique.. ...check
Wot else??

Baddest player ever liveth, bad thing he was born a nigerian

Well deserve
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
I wish Okocha was so serious and passionate about football when he was very young and initial stage of his career.
Not that he is not serious or passionate rather he sees football as an entertainment and that is what he gave to his fans. Jay Jay the legend.
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
MY FAVORITE MIDFIELDER! BEST NO 1O
Re: ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years by MrFly(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Where is Nolan the spoilt English brat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lewandowski Beats Messi, Jorginho To 2021 Golden Player Award / John Ogu Angrily Replies Fan Who Said He Should Quit Social Media. / Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.