Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa (26290 Views)

Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators / At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by OldBeer: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
lelvin:
Nigerian Zoo army reminds me of that boy in my neighbourhood who was always fighting girls because he was stronger. The day he picked a fight with a boy, his career changed.

Nigerian Zoo Army against IPOB vs Nigerian Zoo Army against Boko Haram.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Too funny.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by delugajackson: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Martins301:

In reality, your head is actually in your anus.... You think judgement is delivered based on rumour or unverified pictures? Anybody can swim inside erosion and pile themselves up inside Keke to pretend they're dead and snap pictures.... Some desperate fools go and gather cow blood at abattoirs and poor it on their body and floor around them just to form dead and snap pictures.... If Nollywood can do it, do you think IPOB miscreants won't go any length to paint the present government bad?

If this issue ever gets to court, the defense is going to request for the dead body to be exhumed, that is if there's any.... You guys will have to provide their autopsy report.... The bullet that killed the person will be analyzed and verified to be sure that it is from Nigeria army.... IPOB will have no evidence to support their useless claims.. but their many sins is already in public domain, calling for arms, harassing and threatening to kill innocent people, burning a police station and killing state security officer, extortion, forming a security service inside a government, and many more.

Bro IPOB no get case
May God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by NSK4U(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
ok.....
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
lovat:
It will gladden me more when you say I Do because i see menopause walking around you like iyawo nylon bag grin
Anything that will not allow me experience menoupause, may the fire of God consume it in my life.

Borrow yourself brain, lovat, because it seems yours is not functioning properly.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
JayJohnson:

Stop spreading falsehood, the picture on the right is not Nigeria. This is not how to achieve your virtual republic
Shame on you Son
say that without crying
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Gkemz: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Liar, they followed instructions given to them to kill and take the bodies in attempt to hide the evidence.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by RottenTomato: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Martins301:

In reality, your head is actually in your anus.... You think judgement is delivered based on rumour or unverified pictures? Anybody can swim inside erosion and pile themselves up inside Keke to pretend they're dead and snap pictures.... Some desperate fools go and gather cow blood at abattoirs and poor it on their body and floor around them just to form dead and snap pictures.... If Nollywood can do it, do you think IPOB miscreants won't go any length to paint the present government bad?

If this issue ever gets to court, the defense is going to request for the dead body to be exhumed, that is if there's any.... You guys will have to provide their autopsy report.... The bullet that killed the person will be analyzed and verified to be sure that it is from Nigeria army.... IPOB will have no evidence to support their useless claims.. but their many sins is already in public domain, calling for arms, harassing and threatening to kill innocent people, burning a police station and killing state security officer, extortion, forming a security service inside a government, and many more.

Bro IPOB no get case
Single sense, you no get! angry
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by ezewealth(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Gbam…. I told them the same thing ut instead they insulted me…. The Judiciary does not give too Bleep about emotions, it is all about evidence…. evidence… evidence…. Unfortunately Ipob does not have evidence but FG has enough, thanks to Egberetvnews, Biafraherald, Radio Biafra and…. NAIRALAND grin grin
Which other evidence do u want them to present?, they gave a live footage of what happened and you don't want to believe, u want make them to fly you to the scene before u can be believe?
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Dare2Try(m): 4:15am On Oct 01, 2017
No comment but I know my brothers in the creek are waiting for the crocodile to shine it teeth
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by zionmade1: 5:26am On Oct 01, 2017
Martins301:

Bro IPOB no get case
I think u should be worried about urself
IPOB or no IPOB the same way army shot people and said there was no evidence. Maybe next one it might be u or ur household and nobody will be able to produce evidence to seek justice. U think u are supporting injustice abi, yeah Igbos carmouflaged n army uniform and ask others to swim in dirt, then they pretended to be shot, then they pretended to be buried then they hid and made sure nobody would ever see them again.
MAY GOD BRING JUDGEMENT TO UR DOORSTEPS
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by ofeco: 6:36am On Oct 01, 2017
The government is using military campaign to divert people's attention from the abysmal performance of the APC government. Python dance one million is welcomed.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Ishilove: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2017
claremont:

Were you expecting him to say the Nigerian Army is a Godless and irresponsible institution? No military institution anywhere in the world does that. He is a unit PRO, his job is literally to divert negativity and showcase positivity. This is what's obtainable worldwide, not just Nigerian Army.
Yes I know, but it's still horsecrap regardless.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Mccullum: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Every little things the igbos will be mentioning ICC as if is local court that embrace local cases of violence protest, do you know how many people suffered in Egypt during their protest which controlled by their military that ended with many casualties, till now Abdulfattah Sisi and other senior officers still living without any appearance in ICC due to it is not war crimes, just mere violence protest which IPOB members doing.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Obec70(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Hypocrisy of the highest level, you mean all this things Hollywood, Bollywood even Nollywood? What a country fool @57!
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by jacyhelen(f): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martins301:

Bro IPOB no get case

thrash..afonja.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Donpenny(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
apc lie puppet. I don't blame him he is only speaking their usual language
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Maski87: 5:30am On Oct 02, 2017
Aboki please leave ibo people alone and go murda,you boko haram brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data / Joe Igbokwe Calls FFK A "Charlatan and Prostitute", Criticies APC / Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.