Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa (26289 Views)

Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators / At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by talk2percy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
See how u are disgracing urself in front of the world, are u not ashamed? U will lose ur kids in the most bizarre way. Paedophile!
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by CrtlAltDel: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Martins301:

In reality, your head is actually in your anus.... You think judgement is delivered based on rumour or unverified pictures? Anybody can swim inside erosion and pile themselves up inside Keke to pretend they're dead and snap pictures.... Some desperate fools go and gather cow blood at abattoirs and poor it on their body and floor around them just to form dead and snap pictures.... If Nollywood can do it, do you think IPOB miscreants won't go any length to paint the present government bad?

If this issue ever gets to court, the defense is going to request for the dead body to be exhumed, that is if there's any.... You guys will have to provide their autopsy report.... The bullet that killed the person will be analyzed and verified to be sure that it is from Nigeria army.... IPOB will have no evidence to support their useless claims.. but their many sins is already in public domain, calling for arms, harassing and threatening to kill innocent people, burning a police station and killing state security officer, extortion, forming a security service inside a government, and many more.

Bro IPOB no get case
Gbam…. I told them the same thing ut instead they insulted me…. The Judiciary does not give too Bleep about emotions, it is all about evidence…. evidence… evidence…. Unfortunately Ipob does not have evidence but FG has enough, thanks to Egberetvnews, Biafraherald, Radio Biafra and…. NAIRALAND grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by stanluiz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cacawa2:
good.
I am happy to hear this
Yoruba Muslim.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Princewell2012(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Martins301:

In reality, your head is actually in your anus.... You think judgement is delivered based on rumour or unverified pictures? Anybody can swim inside erosion and pile themselves up inside Keke to pretend they're dead and snap pictures.... Some desperate fools go and gather cow blood at abattoirs and poor it on their body and floor around them just to form dead and snap pictures.... If Nollywood can do it, do you think IPOB miscreants won't go any length to paint the present government bad?

If this issue ever gets to court, the defense is going to request for the dead body to be exhumed, that is if there's any.... You guys will have to provide their autopsy report.... The bullet that killed the person will be analyzed and verified to be sure that it is from Nigeria army.... IPOB will have no evidence to support their useless claims.. but their many sins is already in public domain, calling for arms, harassing and threatening to kill innocent people, burning a police station and killing state security officer, extortion, forming a security service inside a government, and many more.

Bro IPOB no get case

But there many sin is already in the public domain. Hmmm so you believe those ones are true but disagree on Ipob evidence as photoshops and nullywood Continue sir.

The commander should also show us a picture of Ipob draging a gun from the military. That's what he said this morning on television. Initially they said Ipob were stoning them now it is draging of guns from them. Me and you know all these are lies. They were only trying to save face. No reasonable person can throw a stone to battalion of soldiers who were armed to the teeth. Not to talk of draging a gun from them. Only a fool would believe that.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
egwu eke III?
oyigiyigi! sweetest news dis week 4 me grin

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Sammy213(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lai er
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Princewell2012:

But there many sin is already in the public domain. Hmmm so you believe those ones are true but disagree on Ipob evidence as photoshops and nullywood Continue sir.

The commander should also show us a picture of Ipob draging a gun from the military. That's what he said this morning on television. Initially they said Ipob were stoning them now it is draging of guns from them. Me and you know all these are lies. They were only trying to save face. No reasonable person can throw a stone to battalion of soldiers who were armed to the teeth. Not to talk of draging a gun from them. Only a fool would believe that.

Thank you.

The police station that was burnt down is a lie.... Two police officers that were killed is a bloody lie... Biara secret service is a motherfucking bloody lie.... Kanu calling for arms is a stupendously stupid lie.... Bros they're all lies fabricated by Buhari cos he hates Igbos..

Chairman go to UN and ICC and wherever you want to tell them. They'd believe you just like I've done
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Gbam…. I told them the same thing ut instead they insulted me…. The Judiciary does not give too Bleep about emotions, it is all about evidence…. evidence… evidence…. Unfortunately Ipob does not have evidence but FG has enough, thanks to Egberetvnews, Biafraherald, Radio Biafra and…. NAIRALAND grin grin

O boy. Just shut up... abeg.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by okerekeikpo: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Useless people
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by degamemaster(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Martins301:

Bro IPOB no get case
Ride on chief zombie , I need your mind now you think you are telling little kids or you think maybe you think the world have not taken note of the numerous atrocities committed by your terrorists army.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
stanluiz:
Yoruba Muslim.
Yes sir.

Can I come for the ewedu sir?
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by netflicks(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Training exercise...hmmmm uncle u can lie o! cheesy
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by lelvin(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Am not revalidating anything egbon, the Zoo army is a tool to silence opposing voices in Zooland. Do you understand or should I still break it down to kindergarten level? God bless you

Adebowale89:

why are u comparing bokoharam with ipob. don't u think you're revalidating the claimed of Nigeria army in proscribing ipob, terrorist?
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Musa, may your love ones be kill prematurely as you all went to killed innocent civilians agitating for referendum for republic of Biafra restoration. I will not wear that blood smelling uniforms forever. You will all die disgracefully for killing unarmed IPOB agitators.

Bloody liars.

You went and bombed southeast palace belongs to Royal Highness, and you are here lying to the whole world.

Can you fire a single shot in emir palace
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Primebuilders(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Martins301:

Bro IPOB no get case

Oboy your stupidity pass the cornel that was interview with the way u reason. The cornel is saying he need evidence but u r saying the people collect blood from abbatoir to pour on themselves. Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Princewell2012(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Martins301:

The police station that was burnt down is a lie.... Two police officers that were killed is a bloody lie... Biara secret service is a motherfucking bloody lie.... Kanu calling for arms is a stupendously stupid lie.... Bros they're all lies fabricated by Buhari cos he hates Igbos..

Chairman go to UN and ICC and wherever you want to tell them. They'd believe you just like I've done

oh you believed that a police station were burnt and 2 police men were killed Pls can you give or produce the pictures of the police men that were killed. 2

I can also tell you that those pictures were not true if atall you will be able to produce them.

I know you will ask me to go and verified about the police station, but i will also ask you, what is evidence that those who set it ablazed were Ipob?

Yet the this army general never mention any killing of police men, you see that to show you all these were just fake and never happens.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Adebowale89(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
lelvin:
Am not revalidating anything egbon, the Zoo army is a tool to silence opposing voices in Zooland. Do you understand or should I still break it down to kindergarten level? God bless you

you really have a comparative problem. is quite unfortunate you don't know how dummy you're. now read that your gibberish you called post again and deduce how empty your skull was

ode 2017 model
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Odeshinwane: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
is very easy to shot an Igbo man and no body will do anytin about it but try'm with Fulani man and it will be called moulder, let me ask again why is the python not dancing in Benue concerning the killing of the tiv and edoma ppl? no let me guess their is no oil in Benue state after all fulani's are just throwing out blood and not oil. after all said and done this our hause leaders only care about the national cake " OIL".
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by KennedicalEnergy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
The Army Didn't Kill Anybody In The South East? The Evil That Men Do These Days Surprises Even The Devil.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Martins301:

Hypocrites
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by claremont(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ishilove:
Okay... shocked undecided

While it gladdens me that the IPOB nuisance has been curtailed, I must say with all seriousness and sincerity that this line uttered by the gentleman is the biggest horsecrap I've read in recent times.

Were you expecting him to say the Nigerian Army is a Godless and irresponsible institution? No military institution anywhere in the world does that. He is a unit PRO, his job is literally to divert negativity and showcase positivity. This is what's obtainable worldwide, not just Nigerian Army.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by ruffDiamond: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin Python dance 3 coming shocked ..lobatan ...ol boy no go there o these khaki boyz nor get any joy at all dem dey vex badly sad
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Groovenaija360:

Anybody that is found wanting, and if it is established beyond doubt that he has committed an act against his rules of engagement or code of conduct, we have a mechanism through which we deal with such a person.

http://punchng.com/no-proof-military-killed-ipob-members-col-musa-deputy-director-army-public-relations-82-division/
This clearly contradicts all his statement about military not killing civilians.

He said this exercise holds every year? Never heard of such or maybe it was more pronounced this year.

The interviewer did a good job! Hit the right places while Musa was evading better still contradicting himself!

Military is now used for political reasons under this regime.

While should you have operation smile/peace in bokoharam region then python dance in a peaceful and law abiding state?
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Kiakia(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
When did Nigeria come to this sorry pass that a so called deputy Army spokesman will deny the obvious?
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by misano(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Flets:
And that is how stupid the Nigerian Army has become. The fools judge by the pictures making rounds on social media to make such unfounded statements.

I hope they read this 'evidence abounds' and will be presented when it matters most.

One would have thought that the clueless military had their Python dance thing all figured with sufficient justification..... However, the way they've gone about making serious blunders in the name of closing their tracks shows how bereft they've been of ideas.

They will answer for their deeds when jungle mature, for now they should respond to the UK on Nnamdi Kanu's whereabouts and we will get to the main thing when ICC beckons.

Besides, other Biafra agitation groups are emerging and the army should better start planning their rabbit twerk and gorilla jump.

Fools everywhere, Nigeria is cursed.

I have been following news about what the nonsense military did in Abia. My prayer is that, this issue is not swept under the carpet.
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Elbowroom: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Devil punish you Colonel Sagir Musa

Ipob are terrorists

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Elbowroom: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Lol...no evidence? When will God bless Nigeria with sane and responsible people to lead her?

Do these people think Nigerians are at best fools that we don't know bodies that are dead? Do they mean we have our eyes in our anus and our brain inside our stomach?

Please, God, help us conduct Revolution on all those at the helm of affairs in Nigeria.

Show us the video where the armies killed or are shooting people

We don't need edited pics and movie videos
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by baddosky1: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Python Dance 3 coming to South East while Boko Haram is using Bama to wipe nyash!

Nigerian Army...sense fall on you

Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by Etianwanokon: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Really. Hmmmm. With all the evidences
Re: IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa by CrtlAltDel: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fineman87:

O boy. Just shut up... abeg.
Idiaat…. Come and shut me up grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Fires AEDC Management Over Strike / Naira To Be Re-Denominated / Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.